Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Girl from Naruto... - Minitokyo

Favorite Girl from Naruto...

Tagged under Naruto

Who is your favorite girl?

Hinata
132 votes
Ino
22 votes
Temari
48 votes
Tenten
19 votes
Sakura
64 votes
Others
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

What can I say, there's something just about thos shy, timid girls. While she isn't the strongest fighter in the Hyuga clan she definitely has the potential.

NoirTrue

NoirTrue

The Soldats are in the shadows

Hinata & Temari are my favs. it would of been cool if they ever teamed up together

Stupid adult that doesn't know how to grow up--Naota

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

I don't need to think too much, just to know that definitely, Hinata is my favorite

she is absolutely cute, and when she blushes its hillarious
i also like her because it's funny to see how she gets when Naruto is close by, those are the best laughs I get when seeing this anime
i also like her fighting style, how she uses the chakra and everything, in fact, I do like Neji too, they both have the fighting stile I prefer over anyone else in the anime

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

i guess i like them all...haha
but, mostly...Sakura and Hinata ;) XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Another reason why I love Hinata: we have the same b-day.

I like Hinata! She's so sweet and even though she looks weak and fragile, she has her own strength that her father doesn't even aknowledge or see in her. Despite her sad situation within her own family, she hasn't given up or anything. She's trying hard to improve even though it originally looked like the odds were stacked against her; even her own father didn't believe in her.

Tsunade! Kicks total butt!

But if it has to be a GIRL...Tenten...or Temari.

I think they're the only truly sane ones who don't go crushing on every other thing that passes, lol.

Not that I don't like pairings...you'd be surprised...lol

Definitely Hinata! She's a very cute ninja. I also love her style of fighting.

i would really say for Hinata she is just so cute and strong, and looks even cuter when plays with her fingers....

if i was a guy and could hav any girl i wanted in konoha i would love to be with Hinata!

Not because of the fortune that she will inherit...

Not because she could make a wounderful house wife...

Its cuz she's the cutest when she is all shy and everything!

second preference would be Tsunade....

My blood is your blood...
My pain is your pain...
My death is your death...

Ino. ^^ Not only does her attitude rock, but she kicks serious ass, too! Also, she reminds me greatly of another character from another show...^_^

Temari, because she's not the girly girl who's afraid to break her nail....also the strongest girl of them ^-^
Though Hinata is okay too, she's really sweet

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

I Want Hinata Become My Wife

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

If I had to choose one, following the current manga I would choose Sakura. Don't want to spoil if anyone hasen't done so already.

After her would be Hinata, TenTen, and Temari. Hinata is so cute and has a kewl fighting style, TenTen is kute with skills in weaponry summoning, and Temari is hot with her deadly fan tecniques.

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I like temari most^.^
her hair-style is cool and I love her huge fan :P
what a nice weapon....
and in coupling with shikamaru she is unbelievable...and her clothes are pretty as well

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Hinata! she alwalys blush and cute too. and her byakugan is great.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Sakura, I can relate to her chracter, and the reasons she does things. Her sadness and sorrow.. etc. Plus she wears red which is always a pro for me.

iWach

iWach

-- i_\/\/.@.(.h --

i chose hinata...
shes cute and powerful~
hehehe

Signature
- TiTans -

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i love Temari because she's a lot stronger than most of the other girls.
She is really smart and witty- as we all could see in her battle with Sikamaru.
she just seem a lot more mature and bold than other girls... plus, her voice is so sexy- who can deny that?
Temari is just my favourite!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

hinata-san forever!

Gutz

Gutz!!!

Hinata! Because she's very cute, and I love her voice.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i loooove hinata :D shess soo cute and i like it wenever she blushes shes honest and defintely a sweet gurl and gentle her soft voice is so..kawaii.. not to mentionshe also has the byakugan and i just think now she kicks ass..and believe me id join if there was a fanclub for hinata hehe XD woo go hinata-chan!

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

HINATAHINATAHINATAHINATAHINATA!need I say more? XP

"I love you" is 8 letters...but then again so is "bullshit"
=P

My fav is Hinata too. :D Just because she has an interesting background, and fighting style, and can be strong when required. :D

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.