Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Girl from Naruto... - Minitokyo

Favorite Girl from Naruto...

Tagged under Naruto

Who is your favorite girl?

Hinata
132 votes
Ino
22 votes
Temari
48 votes
Tenten
19 votes
Sakura
64 votes
Others
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I've gotta go with Hinata-chan, probably because I have a kawaii addiction.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Gotta be Temari. That little dual flared pigtail look is great.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I was going to vote for Hinata since I think she's a very sweet person who has alot of inner strength later on but I like Ino too since she's a pretty cool and fun girl with an awesome attitude and I like her special technique.

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you but trusting them enough not to.

Definitely Temari. She's got strength, brains, beauty and a hell of an attitude packed into one.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

what can i say what can i say...hmm lets start

i voted for Ino >_>
she's not one to talk big like Temari or a Sasuke-kun freak like Sakura. she's not a shy person like Hinata. and i like long hair XD
Tenten...neah i don't really see anything good about her and she doesn't seem to know how to use any sort of special jutsu expect her weapons/tools.

so yeah my vote goes to Ino. her Body Control/Mind Confusion technique is pretty awesome. you've all seen how her dad killed the sand ninjas eh? hehe.

Hinata would be my fave... but I also really like Jaraira (is that how its spelled? o.O) she ish very cool... i dont like Sakura or Ino, there both shallow...

I think my favorites would be between Sakura and Hinata!
i love sakuras kickbutt attitude
but i also love how hinata fights and is so shy and i just like both of em!

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

Totally Hinata!
She's so sweet, well...she's a bit too shy but who cares. She can fight really gud if she wants to. Byakugan is soo cool~~

Temari, because she and Shikamaru would form the only mature couple out of all the kids.

No one else likes Anko? >__<

Hinata rules! Hey, did anybody see the Konoha sports fetsival intro.... the one that Naruto is bursting to go to the toilet... and then he has no choice but to use the girls toilet because the boys toilet is closed for cleaning and then Hinata came and it took her long to say 'the thing'.... it was funny.... I also like her body language.... the legs crossed when she blushes and sees Naruto..... Also her Byakugan is cool and her Shugo Hakke Rokujyuu Yonshou (Guardian of Eight Division Seals:Sixty-Four Strikes) is like my favorite technique! I say Hinata!

SOUL-BLADE

SOUL-BLADE

Waking Dreamer

Tenmari, she's seems most mature out of all of them and no doubt the most badass! Though I'd relate most to Hinata, I like how she's always trying hard and her ultra shyness is pretty cute!

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Ah... this is hard to decide.. I don't really have a favourite of girls in naruto but I guess I'll choose Sakura since she is sub main character and she's very pretty in nature ^-^

definately Hinata all the way. maybe because it's her image - that shy type kind of character, very typical for an anime. i do think though that it's because she's one of the few girls in Naruto that does have a character. the rest are just too shallow and they don't really do much but chase over sasuke (inno and sakura sux). so yeah, pretty much Hinata all the way for me... and everyone else says the poll.

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Its a tie between Hinata and Temari, both have their ups and downs plus they can both kick some major ass x3

wow... many people prefer Hinata here..
My favourite is Tenten, she kinda looks like me lol.

what i find sexier for the girl is personality and picking a favorite character is no exception.

i would choose Hinata. She has much potential only if she would finally have the courage to believe in herself.

BTW shes also cute!

Quote by Demoncraftwhat i find sexier for the girl is personality and picking a favorite character is no exception.

i would choose Hinata. She has much potential only if she would finally have the courage to believe in herself.

BTW shes also cute!

I agree. If she just boost her confidence, I think she would really be a powerful ninja. Her Byakugan is already an advantage.

Quote by yamamotoyohko

Quote by Demoncraftwhat i find sexier for the girl is personality and picking a favorite character is no exception.

BTW shes also cute!

I agree. If she just boost her confidence, I think she would really be a powerful ninja. Her Byakugan is already an advantage.

yeah I just hope Hinata have finally find the courage inside.

Even in real life I find people who have potential but failed because they just don't have the courage to fight for what they believe. Most notably they think about themeselves and what the world judge upon them but the truth is the world doesn't care. Another reason may be is because of fear of rejection that at times we became blinded of the pain and sorrow lies ahead instead of thinking of the rewarding fruits of success in the end.

In reference to the previous paragraph. I think the reason why Hinata doesn't have the courage inside is because of her father's lack of acknowledgement. Not only did he forsake her but he even didn't care if her daughter would be dead during incoming missions. True that pushing your son or daughter may make her whole man or woman but the child also needs at least a few encouragements.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I like Hinata, the reason's obvious. :)

But I also like Temari. She stands up for herself. And Paku Romi is love!

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

haha... definately hinata for me too. sakura is too violent, ino is too shallow, and ten ten... is kind of a side character. the way hinata blushes whenever she's around naruto is too cute. ^^;

I hope there will be more Hinata in the manga and a lot of her improvements.

Hinata no doubt about it. I used to like Sakura a lot in the beggining but I just hate how she seems to be blind and cares so much about Sasuke, when obviously there is someone like Naruto (or even Rock Lee) who really appreciate and admire her.

Anko is my fav. :)

Hinata rules! She fights like no other, and her eyes are so.........................mystical. She's the best!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.