Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Girl from Naruto... - Minitokyo

Favorite Girl from Naruto...

Tagged under Naruto

Who is your favorite girl?

Hinata
132 votes
Ino
22 votes
Temari
48 votes
Tenten
19 votes
Sakura
64 votes
Others
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 140 total items

angell19

angell19

Sniper 19

Haruno Sakura from the Second Season of the Anime Series she just awesome with that medical ninjutsu and the super strenght like Tsunade is just awesome. But I don't Uchiha Sasuke just nonsense puppet of Orochimaru now he sell his soul for that become stronger than his older brother Uchiha Itachi.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

brutalize me with your love

hinata is the best!
unlike the other girls she got a the byakugan! what else would you ask!? and you know a person could change!

besides hinata, i approve to temari too.
i must say she's the most skilled among the young shinobis.

Anko Mitarashi is my favorite, though I voted for "Hinata", not seeing the "Others" option. *sheepish laugh*

I loved Anko from her first appearance (breaking through the wall during Chunin exams). XDD She's a hilarious character. She has some of Naruto's outgoing, ambitious personality, but she also shows bloodthirst similar to Orochimaru's at times.

I wish the show would reveal a bit more about what she was like as a kid - she must've been as talented as Sasuke to receive the cursed seal and all. And as far as I know, she's not from a line of talented ancestors like Sasuke, so it makes you wonder where she got her talent from. :3

And...I think she's the hottest girl. ._. BUT THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH MY CHOICE, REALLY. Just throwing it out there.

Temari XD she's so kick ass unlike the others.....and I like her attitude as well.

Otherwise I would have said Anko.....but she wasn't included T_T but then again she might be classified as a woman ^_^'

:D :D :)

merged: 09-19-2006 ~ 04:57pm
I didn't see the others option o_0

oops....... ^_^'

GO ALL THE ANKO LOVERS OUT THERE! ANKO IS THE BEST! XD XD XD

I find Sakura is so damn annoying, always crying "Sasuke, Sasuke," I think Hinata has a cute personality, I like Tenten because she looks like a chinese girl, I like Temari's white and long legs, I like Tsunade's big boobs...

Lol. My personal fave character is TEMARI! i dunno why but a friend of mine got me into that character, and i used it as my rp name for awhile x3. Temari pwns lol. After Temari, i'd say Hinata b/c Hinata is cute when she blushes its kawaii, and her admiration for Naruto is cute also. Anko and Tsunade r my other to faves ( XD ) becuz they also pwn lol ;)

Hinata is awesome X3
Sakura is a freaking crybaby who can't do anything until Part II
she's such a retard. even Ino was practically better than her >: ( hmph!

Quote by XxKira-LacusxXI like Sakura from the Second Season of the manga cuz she just awesome with that medical ninjutsu and the super strenght like Tsunade is just awesome. And she looks pretty good.

Hmm, i agree with you, hinata is just the best, of course shy, but hey she never gives up, she is not loud and always thinks about Sasuke before herself, god Sakura! Okay Sasuke ya he is cute and a lot way better than anyone! well ecept maybe Neji.. Fan girls don't hurt me, but hey its how i think.

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

sakura! chio bu! [pretty girl]
whao,i juz voted and Hinata's vote is way over the chart...wow..

Wow there are tons of Hinata fans! My favorite is Tsunade, she's the best IMO!

Tatuya, seeing as how I prefer the strong female characters, and she has a very tough attitude. Plus it was refreshing to see a mean character in such an otherwise happy anime. Happy with the you can accomplish anything attitude, not the gaara exploding people, thats not so happy. Nifty though.

Kaede-chan

Kaede-chan

yours truly <3

I don't have a favorite, actually. Hinata is cute but she's a bit strange to me; Sakura is too clingy to Sasuke and she can't really do much during battles; Ino and Temari are just mean girls; and Tenten has nice hair but there isn't too much about her to really know if I like her or not. Hmm, maybe I like Tsunade obaa-chan lol She may be old, but she's strong :] I typed a lot :S~~

Hinata...why?
because shes:
cute and beautiful
gentle but strong
has an average body but she makes it good looking by the way she moves.

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

I don't understand why everybody love hinata that much)
I like Temari the most, then Ino =)

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

arrg why hinata had to be the first option arrg. I vote Tsunade since from I heard at least shes a strong and very to tough women. And i didnt see the others options and the innocent of Hinata pulled me in :P.

merged: 11-30-2006 ~ 11:06am
whichi actually voted hinata apparently

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

An addition on why I love Hinata is because she really works hard to improve herself.

Definatley Hinata

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Hmm... hard one. I dont like a single girl in Naruto except for Hinata. She is the only character that actually got a good personality and relationship with Naruto (well, not really a relationship but close enough). Her powers are also cool.
But I guess thats it.
(Ah, btw. Tenten is not that bad either, but thats just because she can actually defend herself)

Signature Image

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 140 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.