Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i hate work - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

its crap and im only here for money. man i spend more time in this place than at home or with my girlfriend. it sucks ass.
so anyway at least i can post on minitokyo ^_^
thought id make a thread for people to come whine about their jobs.
may help relieve some stress after a hard day.
enjoy.

@.@ thank god I'm jobless LOL..still have a long way to go =.="

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Can you tell us what kind of job you have that you dislike so much? ^_^'

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

well hmmm, a job hater...
what job is it this time?

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

i help run a trade counter of a tile company

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

heheh thanks alot for your consideration *sigh* I work to support my family cause my dad is blind and no one will employ him now but at least he is trying and going to school to learn how to use the computers but my sister however she is so lazy she wont move so I have to work to support her.

On top of that atm people are stealing money from them so us poor people are suffering cause we cant get our pay rises until it stops and all the sh!t that goes on there is terrible. On top of that my 2nd job I have been working for 4 years without a pay rise. I mean come on i get up at 2.30am to go and work at that stupid job would 5 bucks more kill them.

Argh I think that enough for my work rant atm at least it feels good to get it out at least *grumbles* stupid jobs

At least to me, even stupid job is better than no job at all. No job = no money.

I don't think too many people have job that they enjoy working, get paid well and have job security. The next bigger group will be people who work their job because they get paid well and that is it. Even lower and in greater number will be people who has lousy job and lousy pay.

Now that I think about it this is almost like a pyramid.

As for me, I have a job that pays decently well enough to pay my bills and I have job security but I am not happy working there.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...I dunno, I mean I'm only thirteen but I really want a job so I can get some extra spending money because my parents don't give me a lot of money. But the job would be something like working in the library...

well work does suk but i deal wid it so i can hav green paper in my pocket...plus bills kill me -_-

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

ChosenEntity

ChosenEntity

One Who Is VERY Afraid Of Cows

Well, I have a job even though I don't need the money. I'm seventeen, have no car, and still live with my parents, so all I really spend it on are books, movie/game rentals, movie tickets, friends, my sibs, and Starbucks ^_^. I like my job well enough, but sometimes I really question my career choice. I work at a vet clinic, and I'm the low girl on the totem pole, so I get all the fun jobs... like scooping the dog poop up outside, washing out dirty cages/kennels, cleaning up after surgeries (scalple+doctor=animal body parts and blood everywhere), and I get to help euthanize animals... I hate that part the most. Some days are so depressing. But today's my day off, so I'm in a pretty good mood! Cheers for Monday! ... If you don't count the school part.

"If you don't want us cutting down trees, wipe your ass with a spotted owl."

"I don't have a problem with God, I just hate his stupid fan club."

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Hey, I'm jobless... give me something to do, I won't complain... much!

But I hope everything goes well and smooth for those who have jobs. ^__^

I'm just a jobless, penniless, silly girl.

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Workin for my dad and enjoyin it ,good pay and I get breaks when theres no customers like now.It's my workin time and still here surfin the net.Curious ?I'm a Reflexologist HAHAHA!
Sorry if this got totally out of topic....... just releasin stress...heehee

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

yay i lost my job. got fired for a few unreasnoble reasons. but hell now i can have a nice christmas

reenat

Hello

i dont work. I wish i did sometimes but then again my parents wont let me.

Life is like a boat :P

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

I find it that the feeling of doing work is the only cure for too much fun, I like it when it's balanced.

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

All jobs have their sucky parts but they also have their kick-ass parts. That's been my experience. You just have to take it all in perspective.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

I work in a supermarket...
but there is one thing that keeps bothering me....
one of the bosses of the store....
even though he was the one he gave me the job....
he's quite scary and so strict...
everything would be a lot better if he was nicer...
or replaced but its not my nature to think like that....

Meow~

"Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life"...

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I only work for the money & to get close to women like to hang out with them anyway.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

"its crap and im only here for money" heh? Thats crack whore language.

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

LAZY!

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

i hate study more than work... (for now)

I hate work as well. 'Wishes she can win the lottery and not work for the rest of my life.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.