Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where are all the Halo fans! - Minitokyo

Where are all the Halo fans!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Who alls waiting for Halo2? I no i am! awsome game!

I'm a Halo fan. I don't have an XBox, but I do have the PC version. It's a great game... A bit overrated though in my opinion.
Still, playing online rocks.

Moo.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I'm excited about it!

I can't wait till it comes out! I will be glued on my TV forever.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i dont have xbox, but i dominate my friends XD halo totally rox! halo2 will rock too, but i hate the process of mastering the game :(

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Lmao, I'm right here, waiting for the game to come out. Just like I have been for the past two years now. Though with too many new games and anime series out I've been able to keep myself occupied. I'm lookin' VERY foward to lots of mulitplayer gaming with my friends after it comes out.....we haven't been able to play a good amount of FPS Multiplayer so this'll be good > : ) Espically since I'm the only one, aside from my other friend who sold his, that owns an X-box at the moment. But that'll change I'm sure....They'll see the light....or get the money to.

Signature Image

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

Halo 2 is gonna be great. Its only about less then 2 and a 1/2 weeks away. Cant wait to beat down all the people with the Covenant Sword. Especially when i can play it on Systems Link over the internet world wide for free :D

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

They are playing the leaked french version,secretly training too backstab you when its finally released..... moooahahha *cough* *cough*

Thats what i've heard, i mean read somewhere....

State is not an ocean, not an island, not a road
If I don't know where I come from
How do I know where to go?
It's not where you're from, not where you're at
It's where your going... and I am going home
Signature

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

Ah. The long awaited day is fastly coming up at hand. The parties are going to be awesome. Nerd-Weekly, move over because here come all of us otaku Halo fans to sweep up the world in our Sci-fi killing sprees!

kuro

The Story Teller

My delema: i havent preorderd. Ninja Nerds from all over the land will be coming up at local game stores to steal my copy. that is why i need to find out where they sell plasma swords, cuz i cant find them. If u know a store, plz email me 'cuz i need to practic on my freinds

If life is but a dream, then wake up. stupid.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.