Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your favorite part about Ai Yori Aoshi - Minitokyo

what is your favorite part about Ai Yori Aoshi

Tagged under Ai Yori Aoshi

who is your favorite person

Aoi
14 votes
Other
3 votes
Karu
2 votes
Tina
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

i would have to say that my favorite part would be when Aoi finds out who Karu really is after she meets his in the bus station

practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice

I have only read the manga, don't know about the anime but the thing I like about the series so far (10 volumes) is the thing about Kaoru and and Aoi having to keep their relationship a secret to the other girls. I also like how the story speeds forward in time and develops the characters instead of staying in the same time and place forever.

The story is way more mature than the horrible "Love Hina" where "whatever his name is" tend to fall in love with the other girls one after the other.

It's also nice with a main character (Kaoru) that most of the time acts like a grownup.

that is pretty good you have read more than i have so don't tell me to much i have only read (7 volumes).

i think my favourite part in the anime was at the beginning when Aoi first met Kaoru at the train station and he helps her to retie her scandals and to find the address. ^^

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

I disagree with Togusa83 up there - Love Hina was a fully developed story with Keitaro's heart set on Naru to the end... Not sure if you understood the story or not. As for my favorite scene, I think it was in Ai yori Aoshi Enishi where Kaoru and Aoi are alone in the forest and gazing up at the stars and have a little ecchi moment. It's either that or in the first season where Aoi leans against Kaoru's scarred back at a Japanese resort in the onsen and they embrace each other if my memory is correct. (I watched the series a month and a half ago and in high school, you tend to forget things in weeks.)

It's either that or in the first season where Aoi leans against Kaoru's scarred back at a Japanese resort in the onsen and they embrace each other if my memory is correct.quote]

that happened twice really once when Kaoru got the fever after running through the rain to go get Aoi from the trainstation where they first met in the story line. Kaoru had a fever and Aoi took off his shirt and then again after i think the tea party for the photo club when kaoru wore tradational ( I SUCK AT SPELLING) and she hugged him but not him bare back like before.

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Kya! I simply LOVE the love between Aoi and Kaoru! Nothing can beat their undying love! They are so meant for each other.......Haaa...

*Ghem! Ghem* Thats not the focus!

I LOVE the part where Aoi and Kaoru spent their time at the secret beach. Kaoru only showing his back to Aoi and Aoi only showing her body to Kaoru..... Dats so traditional of them! I love them two! Hope they'll just drop the bomb on the other 'hopefuls' too!

AoKao Forever!

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 05:58pm
Oh yea! Even tho its quite similar to that Lame Love Hina (sorry fans) Ai Yori Aoshi is much better....it gets STRAIGHT to the point and Kaoru is not as pervertic as thet Keitaro.....stupid wishy washy man (again, sorry fans)

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 08:44pm
Hm.....i didnt get to watch Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~ so, if you guys have watched it, can u tell me what happens to AoKao?

Haha, I'd have to say that my favorite part was when Aoi stayed in his apartment that first night. I love how she was "clingy." Man I'd be so awkward the next day..

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

My favorite part of this anime is simply the sincerity of it.
It is rare to see in an anime, or any other show.
Ai Yori Aoshi portrays how purely sincere Aoi's love for Kaoru. This is very sweet and heart warming..
Also, Kaoru is quite an unusual character in this kind of anime, because he is actualy very good academicaly, and not prone to emotional outbursts.
Overall the anime is just so..sincere and display the good qualities of human kind..

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

my favorite part is where tina figures out karu\'s and AI\'s sercert and anccoces it to them and accepts it.

i like episode 1-4 and also episode 22-last....

My favorite part (this is coming from the manga since thats the version i read) is when Kaoru and Tine stay in the house together new years eve. I know it is supposed to be Kaoru and Aoi, but still for some reason I took a strong liking to Tine from the moment she appeared.

I really love the beginning^^!

Ive only read the manga, 16 of the 17 volumes. i must say it is the most beautiful story ive ever read and it will for ever be in my heart and mind. My most fav part must be near the end were Karu decides to fight back against his old family line to win Aoi back.

Can't wait to read number 17 :D

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.