Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The gender game - Minitokyo

The gender game

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

ok, i don't think i see a similar thread like this on Mt so here goes

this is a game where you decide if a random something is of gender male of female
here's how
first you say if the object which the previous poster said is male or female and give a fun reason, so don't be too serious.

Example:

Post 1:
TV remote control: male, you usually find it somewhere on the couch, near the TV. ^_^'
-Computer.

Post 2:
female, if you touch something you didn't know, it'll go crazy on you. x_x
-Wallet

Post 3:
male, it's where you get your money from when you go out.
-Electricity

ect.... you get it?
now go, we'll start with:

Electricity

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

Electricity :
female : because in french it's female and that's a good enough reason for me (by the way I could easily answer like that to all the names, I think that for the speakers of language (french, spanish, italian etc...) that give gender to the names, it's hard to give another gender that the one they are used to).
Ok another reason is it is called in french the Electricity Fairy.

But that's an interesting game.

Turtle

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

Turtle:
Male, has a hard exterior but is a softy inside most generally. They also like low maintenance when it comes to a place to live :o

Folder?

=^..^=

Signature

folder :
Male cause you can put all things in it and pretend everything is clean.

pencil

Signature

pencil: can u put transexual? LOL XD erm..
female cos we're more hardworking LOL..=.=" I know..doesn't make sense

ice cream

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ice cream: female; sweet, soft, but beware can cause brain freeze XD

umm... cd player

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

CD player boombox kind: female, becouse only females can multi-task
Portable cd player: male (''couse you can only put cd's in them.)

:\ Hmm... tv

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

female, they can go on and on about seemingly useless things WITH commercial breaks(no offense :D)

a rock

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

male : seems so hard but there's always a way to break it.

a tree

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Tree: female

the reason being the fact that in the beauty of nature, it is the trees that decorate the beauty of the place, much like how female bodies are the most beautiful thing an artist can draw no matter what type of artwork it means.

Chocolate

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

female: we love to receive those on special occasions and we eat them when we are emotional

Christmas

female :
so ambigous. Can be really deep, even spiritual but can also be so materialistic.

portkey

Signature

Kanvas

Kanvas

portkey? like in harry potter? MALE, because when male and female go out, often male is the one who drive. And man, isn't portkey fast? it's male's road-rage

keyboard (on computer)

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

it's a male. keyboards are male because... well... uhmm... I press lots of buttons on it when I'm mad and I punch it and I throw... just like what I do to boys... (man I'm a strong girl)

chair

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

chair: male cos it is a strong built and muscular thing

computer

Signature

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

male: because I stare at it all the time... and I only stare at boys that are cute.

pencil

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

Kanvas

Kanvas

pencil: female, because it's have a sharp point and there's just all kind of pencils

picture

female : cause females and males like watching them, and the most wached are usually the prettiest.

door

Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

male, sometimes it just gets in the way

the moon

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Girl , Hmm girls like to watch the moon anyway LOL

AHA lipstick? LOL

female LOL cos that's girl stuff

heart^^

Signature

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Girl, girl is much more caring than men anyway..

Glasses?

Kanvas

Kanvas

glasses: famale, they both pretty, fragile, and when you dare hitting them, they'll broke and cut you back ( OH YEAH)

hats

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

Female, their are so many of them that can express feelings and women are better at expressing their feelings.

um... snow

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.