Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is this love can i trust him?O.o - Minitokyo

is this love can i trust him?O.o

page 1 of 1 13 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

there is a popular guy in my school popular and hawt but also has the name "playboy" well cause he dates alot of girls and gets dump everytime but its always the same reason cause he has a new girlfriend he asked me on a date i said ok and i find that i really like him his my friends neigbour but we go to the same school our school is like boys and gurls but its 2 seperate buildings boys in tower 1 girls tower 2 so the only time girls and boys meat is after school or lunch time..anyway we went on a date 2 weeks ago and after 2 days i dumped him cause i didnt wanna be like the other girls so i dumped him before he got a new girlfriend

and recently i find that hes always looking at me and he even turn down this girl which is surprising cause he never say no to a girls invite on a date anyway he wanted to talk with me today and so he asked if i still liked him i told him
me ::i cant waste my time and wont waste my time on a "playboy"
him:: u still havent answer my question
me:: i dont and never will like you
him:: look at me say it to my face
me :: i already said it why do i need to say it again?

well then he kissed me i went completely blur [[brain wasnt working]]

he:: u know u like me dont deny it..u had the chance to push me away but u didnt
me:: it happened to fast...[[and my face went completely red]]

[[its not in detail..>.>]]
so this is basically it..i mean is he for real? O.o

0.0 maybe u played hard to get and that's why he wanted u? dunno @.@ chances are he might still be playing around =.="

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

yep, you won't know untill u completely get to know that person.

strangedarkness

strangedarkness

Anime Junkie with Pink Hair!!!

uhhhh....... i dunno, T.T

The moment I was set free, I was dragged back into this nighmare again. The problem was... I didn't realize how much trouble I was going to be in this time...

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

That guy is totally weird...Just turn your back on him if he trys to convince you to like him. But it seems like you kinda like him though...Well if he has gone out with a lot of girls on dates and everything, you might not want that guy...

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

maybe it has somethin to do with you bein the first to dump him before he had someone else n so now his rep's ruined, or not

Personally, i think there's absolutely no way anyone here on minitokyo that can tell you what that guy's thinkin, it's all up to you whether you wanna risk it or not

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Make sure that he has changed from the playboy type. You should notice if he has good grades, what he does in his freetime, ect. If he just goofs around and pulles pranks, then don't date him. If he has shown to be a better person, get to know him, then make your choice. Also, I think that it would be in your best interests to find out if he had intercourse with any of the other girls he dated. I am not saying that he did, but you never know. Just be sure that you know everything about him before you do anything.

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

sheenyi

sheenyi

Wandering Soul

I think he's still a playboy and he used the kiss to make you go crazy. He probably has never gotten a girlfriend that dumped him before he got another one so that might be hurting his ego. Don't waste your time with this guy.

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Unfortunately on this point the only thing you can be sure is about your feelings. If this guy is famous for been a "playboy" then be careful, will not be nice you be hurt. You have to understand (I know you do) that when someone really likes you that person will show that with facts. Just coming close to you and kiss you could be a nice approach but nothing else. You have to ask you what do you want with him and what's the "price you are willing to pay" for that and if he also share the same answer that you to these questions. Nowadays is important that everybody undestand that real love is more that just feelings, is also respect and commitment.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

thats the problem he said "u can say i still like u or even say im inlove with u" i dont know if he means it he does have good grades and he's also good looking so girls just "serve" themselves and he never really did turn them down >.> but now girls all has "evil" eyes on me cause he likes me i mean wtf?!?!?! and im not sure if he mean it since he's a"playboy"

huh..I also have the same prob with u..my previous bf is a playboy but in the end I broke up with him cos when he told me he'll change ,he only changed temporary...damn him..=.=

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

man just becuz he is populer do's not mean that u have to go with him he is just what i like to say an ass if u rilly like some one stay with that person just like jelly and peanutbutter...lol
playing around bot ya why do u wont to go with him if he get new girl's just stay away from him becuz it coud be u that get's dist next or dumped for that reason just say u got a boyfriend

Signature
im the one and only rave master

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i dont know im outa idea thats why im asking for advise >.>

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.