Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you live? - Minitokyo

Why do you live?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

What makes your life worth living?

Well, for me... I don't know why... Maybe its the chance things might get better, even though they seem to get worse...

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

A reason to live is something that is very hard to stablish. I live because I want to live the life, to enjoy it, to reach some goals and dreams. That of course change during the time and circustances. I live because God allows me to live, so I live for Him.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

hmm..I live because of my family n friends =.=
and..I'm still too young to die..LOL

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

well the only thing i think makes life worth living is for love :)

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i've already posted such a thread ^^

your meaning in life

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

To tell the truth, I have absolutely no idea :nerd:

I'm living probably because I have no reason to die XD

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Its not so much as your meaning in life as it is, why are you still alive... -_-
We all die anyways... And what says we just dont blink out of existance?

*shrugs

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

I don't feel like dying *[next poster's thought(what a stupid reason)]

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

i dont know i guess it's just a question everyone ask

Isn't this asking the question that all of society has be asking.....what is the meaning of life? ........really....there is no answer of why we life...beucase it changes from each person....but my reason of living.....I have no idea..........wow....

kira0586

kira0586

~~~~~Kashino~~~~~

i think that i just live coz i was born lol, nan i believe that theres a reason for anyone, you just have to find it! you know, even in films they say "if you die, i dont have reasons to live no more!", i think its true...somebody can become the reason of our lives, but personnaly i'm still searching it...lol/ but i'm sure of one thing : we cant live if we havent a reason for it, it becomes too boring then so,
dont be down, you 'll find you too!

Asahi

Asahi

gone

there are some moments where i dont know/see why i had to ..

and on other moments, its because life make a lot of fun and there are many great moments that where to pity for missing them

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

Why do I live? That's a very good question. Coming from someone who's been through depression, and minor suicidal thoughts, it's actually not that hard. Although I suffer, although my life stinks in most aspects of it, I have hope. After all, that's the one thing that was left in Pandora's Box after she let out all the evils in the world (in some myths, she actually closed the box before the last evil came out, which was foreboding, which means you know everything that's going to happen to you which crosses out any form of hope that you may have). I just tell myself that even though things are hard and I see people, with better lives than me, I cling to the hope that maybe I'll get there. I'll earn the life I know I'm meant to have, and the only way I can earn it is by fighting for it, not giving up.

Love, Ani ^_^'

i've been asking similar question (what is the point of living?) lately but my question haven't been answer. there realy no exact answer to it. it all depands how a person looks at their life. for people that are depressed they can't find a point of living and can't find anything that makes them feel worthful, mean while people that are happy just enjoy their everyday life. it's up to you, what makes you feel worth living? if you wish to die you can. if you want to live you can, but if you want to live why not enjoy it while you have the chance to. you got 2 legs and arm, why not get up and walk and be happy? UNLESS you choose death, then nothing matters.

to me the meaning of life is to do whatever you want to do. You've been given free will.

i love dots

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

my meaning in life is to protect my friends and loved ones. that and to have a chance at making every thing better, that is why i live.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

I don't think my life is worth living but I live because I haven't enough courage to die.

ChosenEntity

ChosenEntity

One Who Is VERY Afraid Of Cows

For my family. I know how it feels to have someone die and leave you behind, and I don't want the ones I love to ever have to feel that again.

... Also I want to read the last Harry Potter book first! How could I possibly die before finding out what happens?

"If you don't want us cutting down trees, wipe your ass with a spotted owl."

"I don't have a problem with God, I just hate his stupid fan club."

There are so many things that I want to do when I get older that I couldn't even think of taking my life. Also, there are too many people who love me and it would be a selfish thing to do. I live because of my dreams and those who I love.

Quote by Kyuriko Also, there are too many people who love me and it would be a selfish thing to do.

what so wrong about being selfish? for me when it comes to love, always love my self more than anything. theres no point for me to love others if i don't love my self first. yes i know i'm self centered

i love dots

ChosenEntity

ChosenEntity

One Who Is VERY Afraid Of Cows

Quote by wwwdots what so wrong about being selfish? for me when it comes to love, always love my self more than anything. theres no point for me to love others if i don't love my self first. yes i know i'm self centered

You're not self centered. Your just honest and smart, 'cause if you don't love yourself, how can you know what love truely is? Experience it and pass it on is what my mom used to say, and I still believe that.

"If you don't want us cutting down trees, wipe your ass with a spotted owl."

"I don't have a problem with God, I just hate his stupid fan club."

Quote: What makes your life worth living?

Well, for me... I don't know why... Maybe its the chance things might get better, even though they seem to get worse...

i agree

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Life is always worth living for me. Every day, I see people I know and smile and share a laugh with them. Sometimes I even do it with a stranger, like I've done the last couple weekends where I work.
A lot of it is just little things that nobody really pays attention to. But those little things count for a whole heck of a lot, in the end.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i live because if i'm alive, then there's something for me in the future and that's why i cannot die yet. when i have nothing to achieve then i will die. that's what i believe...i hope i didn't confuse you ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.