Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [QUIZZ] Harry Potter Character Compatibility Test - Minitokyo

[QUIZZ] Harry Potter Character Compatibility Test

page 1 of 1 24 total items

I think this test is quite frigthening (I will let see you why).

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=2852

So I got :

You scored as Luna Lovegood. You're an extreme introvert and because of this, are also a deep thinker. You ponder things others would never dream of pondering and stand with your beliefs without backing down. You find it more valuable to daydream than to socialize, because there's so much more going on in your head than others'. Most people don't understand it, but you seem to prefer it that way.

Luna Lovegood 84%
Neville Longbottom 66%
Severus Snape 63%
Albus Dumbledore 56%
Remus Lupin 56%
Percy Weasley 50%
Sirius Black 47%
Harry Potter 44%
Hermione Granger 38%
Ron Weasley 38%
Oliver Wood 38%
Bellatrix Lestrange 34%
Draco Malfoy 28%
Lord Voldemort 25%

First surprised to have this character (not one I'm really fond of)... but the good side is that I'm really far away from the Dark Lord.

But when I see the description of Luna... I'm like... well maybe it's quite true...

Signature

Luna Lovegood

88%
Albus Dumbledore

84%
Remus Lupin

78%
Bellatrix Lestrange

75%
Oliver Wood

72%
Hermione Granger

72%
Severus Snape

69%
Percy Weasley

69%
Ron Weasley

66%
Sirius Black

66%
Harry Potter

63%
Neville Longbottom

63%
Lord Voldemort

50%
Draco Malfoy

38%

merged: 12-10-2005 ~ 04:24pm
Luna Lovegood

88%
Albus Dumbledore

84%
Remus Lupin

78%
Bellatrix Lestrange

75%
Oliver Wood

72%
Hermione Granger

72%
Severus Snape

69%
Percy Weasley

69%
Ron Weasley

66%
Sirius Black

66%
Harry Potter

63%
Neville Longbottom

63%
Lord Voldemort

50%
Draco Malfoy

38%

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

You scored as Severus Snape.

You have a very dark exterior, which makes others automatically form negative opinions on you. But those who have truly gotten to know you know that you're an astounding person that has been through certain life-altering events that make you so unique. You never wear your feelings on your sleeve, making you very secretive. You can be unfair because you hold strong grudges and may love revenge a little too much. You're mysterious and even somewhat misunderstood. But that's why you're such an interesting person.

Severus Snape 78%
Ron Weasley 72%
Luna Lovegood 69%
Neville Longbottom 66%
Harry Potter 63%
Oliver Wood 56%
Remus Lupin 53%
Hermione Granger 47%
Albus Dumbledore 47%
Sirius Black 47%
Bellatrix Lestrange 47%
Percy Weasley 38%
Lord Voldemort 34%
Draco Malfoy 28%

I'm not sure how I feel about these results. Honestly I don't what to say.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

You scored as Albus Dumbledore.

You are very wise, observant, and analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily, its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Darn forgot to copy poll sorry.

Gosh.. I got Albus too! It is so hard to believe

You scored as Draco Malfoy.

You've grown up in a world where being the best and outshining others both in society and in school was your top priority. You like to make others jealous of you by both your possessions and accomplishments and delight in it when you know you've hurt someone. You really can't stand it when others get more attention than you do or someone goes totally against you and your beliefs. A lot of people probably get a bit annoyed with you. Perhaps you should give credit to others a bit more.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I am scored as Sirius Black.
You are the most loyal friend anyone could ask for because you'd go to any length to ensure their safety and happiness. You're free-spirited and very difficult to confine to a caged life. You love being in the company of those you love and love to show them how much they mean to you. You loathe those who only live for self-gain and show disloyalty. You're a great person but sometimes its needed of you to think more rationally than being quick to jump into things.

Sirius Black --------- 72%
Albus Dumbledore -- 69%
Bellatrix Lestrange -- 66%
Neville Longbottom -- 63%
Ron Weasley --------- 63%
Hermione Granger --- 63%
Luna Lovegood ------- 63%
Oliver Wood ---------- 59%
Harry Potter ---------- 53%
Percy Weasley ------- 53%
Severus Snape ------- 47%
Remus Lupin ---------- 47%
Lord Voldemort ------- 31%
Draco Malfoy ---------- 25%

You scored as Harry Potter.

You are a very passionate and caring person when it comes to the wellness of your friends as well as others. You're very temperamental and sarcastic, and sometimes you'll flow a little bit over to the arrogant and obnoxious side when your temper gets the best of you. But you're bold and daring and will stand up for what you feel is right with bravery.

Harry Potter --- 59%
Sirius Black --- 59%
Ron Weasley --- 53%
Neville Longbottom --- 50%
Percy Weasley --- 50%
Luna Lovegood --- 47%
Albus Dumbledore --- 47%
Remus Lupin --- 47%
Oliver Wood --- 41%
Bellatrix Lestrange --- 41%
Hermione Granger --- 41%
Lord Voldemort --- 34%
Severus Snape --- 34%
Draco Malfoy --- 19%

Huh. I scored as Harry and Sirius tied. LOL. Weird. I don't FEEL brave. ^^;;

You scored as <b>Sirius Black</b>. You are the most loyal friend anyone could ask for because you'd go to any length to ensure their safety and happiness. You're free-spirited and very difficult to confine to a caged life. You love being in the company of those you love and love to show them how much they mean to you. You loathe those who only live for self-gain and show disloyalty. You're a great person but sometimes its needed of you to think more rationally than being quick to jump into things.

who am i? hmm i prob should read the books lol

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

That's nice to see people have got different results... I wonder if someone would have Lord Voldemort...

Signature

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

You scored as Hermione Granger.
You're extremely hard-working and will not feel satisfied with yourself unless you've given everything your all. You're very intelligent and make good use of your witty remarks and astounding ability to insult people. You tend to be a stickler for the rules but are smart enough to know that rules sometimes need to be broken. Your major downfall, however, is your fear of failure, which you should have no reason to fear. You love your friends but also like to keep them in line.

Hermione Granger

75%
Ron Weasley

66%
Luna Lovegood

66%
Albus Dumbledore

66%
Remus Lupin

66%
Neville Longbottom

59%
Harry Potter

59%
Sirius Black

56%
Percy Weasley

50%
Bellatrix Lestrange

50%
Severus Snape

50%
Oliver Wood

44%
Lord Voldemort

44%
Draco Malfoy

9%

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

You scored as Sirius Black. You are the most loyal friend anyone could ask for because you'd go to any length to ensure their safety and happiness. You're free-spirited and very difficult to confine to a caged life. You love being in the company of those you love and love to show them how much they mean to you. You loathe those who only live for self-gain and show disloyalty. You're a great person but sometimes its needed of you to think more rationally than being quick to jump into things.

Sirius Black: 81%
Neville Longbottom: 75%
Luna Lovegood: 72%
Albus Dumbledore: 69%
Severus Snape: 66%
Remus Lupin: 63%
Ron Weasley: 63%
Hermione Granger: 59%
Percy Weasley: 56%
Bellatrix Lestrange: 53%
Harry Potter: 50%
Oliver Wood: 50%
Lord Voldemort: 44%
Draco Malfoy: 9

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

You scored as Sirius Black.

You are the most loyal friend anyone could ask for because you'd go to any length to ensure their safety and happiness. You're free-spirited and very difficult to confine to a caged life. You love being in the company of those you love and love to show them how much they mean to you. You loathe those who only live for self-gain and show disloyalty. You're a great person but sometimes its needed of you to think more rationally than being quick to jump into things.

Sirius Black - 75%
Luna Lovegood - 69%
Ron Weasley - 69%
Bellatrix Lestrange - 63%
Harry Potter - 59%
Remus Lupin - 59%
Severus Snape - 59%
Albus Dumbledore - 56%
Neville Longbottom - 50%
Hermione Granger - 44%
Oliver Wood - 41%
Draco Malfoy - 41%
Percy Weasley - 38%
Lord Voldemort - 28%

Signature Image

You scored as Severus Snape.

You have a very dark exterior, which makes others automatically form negative opinions on you. But those who have truly gotten to know you know that you're an astounding person that has been through certain life-altering events that make you so unique. You never wear your feelings on your sleeve, making you very secretive. You can be unfair because you hold strong grudges and may love revenge a little too much. You're mysterious and even somewhat misunderstood. But that's why you're such an interesting person.

Severus Snape 59%
Luna Lovegood 53%
Neville Longbottom 50%
Ron Weasley 50%
Bellatrix Lestrange 47%
Sirius Black 47%
Harry Potter 44%
Albus Dumbledore 44%
Remus Lupin 44%
Hermione Granger 41%
Percy Weasley 38%
Draco Malfoy 34%
Oliver Wood 28%
Lord Voldemort 22%

That's interesting... more or less what I expected, even if I feel that I'm closer to Hermione than any of the other member of the trio.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Luna Lovegood

81%
Severus Snape

63%
Hermione Granger

59%
Ron Weasley

56%
Draco Malfoy

56%
Albus Dumbledore

56%
Bellatrix Lestrange

56%
Sirius Black

56%
Harry Potter

53%
Oliver Wood

53%
Neville Longbottom

53%
Lord Voldemort

50%
Percy Weasley

47%
Remus Lupin

44%

Marzuki

Marzuki

VERGE

Though you may not be very academically astute, you are definitely witty and make good points that most people overlook, mainly because you often tend to be a bit stubborn and lack confidence in situations. You're surrounded by people who have thus far outshined you, and this makes you irritable to where you put yourself in a low place; though you shouldn't. You're a great friend to have as you're loyal and caring and would do most anything to save your friends from harm.

Ron Weasley

75%
Percy Weasley

66%
Bellatrix Lestrange

66%
Oliver Wood

66%
Harry Potter

63%
Albus Dumbledore

63%
Sirius Black

63%
Severus Snape

63%
Remus Lupin

59%
Neville Longbottom

59%
Luna Lovegood

59%
Lord Voldemort

59%
Draco Malfoy

59%
Hermione Granger

50%

scord as ron weasley......damn....

We are not alone....

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

You scored as Albus Dumbledore.

You are very wise, observant, and analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily, its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Albus Dumbledore 94%
Ron Weasley 81%
Remus Lupin 75%
Sirius Black 75%
Luna Lovegood 69%
Neville Longbottom 66%
Severus Snape 63%
Hermione Granger 56%
Harry Potter 50%
Oliver Wood 38%
Bellatrix Lestrange 34%
Percy Weasley 28%
Lord Voldemort 22%
Draco Malfoy 16%

well... i seem to be wise since i got a high score as dumbledore so, im good ^^
but i cant say i liked the weasly part -.-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

sirius black. it's so accurate it's scary

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

You scored as Harry Potter.

You are a very passionate and caring person when it comes to the wellness of your friends as well as others. You're very temperamental and sarcastic, and sometimes you'll flow a little bit over to the arrogant and obnoxious side when your temper gets the best of you. But you're bold and daring and will stand up for what you feel is right with bravery.

Severus Snape

63%
Hermione Granger

63%
Harry Potter

63%
Ron Weasley

59%
Luna Lovegood

59%
Neville Longbottom

56%
Sirius Black

53%
Oliver Wood

50%
Albus Dumbledore

47%
Remus Lupin

41%
Percy Weasley

38%
Bellatrix Lestrange

34%
Draco Malfoy

31%
Lord Voldemort

22%

harry? so how come snape is the top of my list XD
anyway, pretty accurate ^_^'

You scored as Luna Lovegood.
You're an extreme introvert and because of this, are also a deep thinker. You ponder things others would never dream of pondering and stand with your beliefs without backing down. You find it more valuable to daydream than to socialize, because there's so much more going on in your head than others'. Most people don't understand it, but you seem to prefer it that way.

Luna Lovegood - 81%
Neville Longbottom - 66%
Sirius Black - 59%
Percy Weasley - 56%
Remus Lupin - 56%
Severus Snape - 53%
Bellatrix Lestrange - 50%
Lord Voldemort - 47%
Harry Potter - 47%
Hermione Granger - 44%
Albus Dumbledore - 44%
Ron Weasley - 41%
Oliver Wood - 41%
Draco Malfoy - 19%

i am like Luna! ^_^ I dream all the time (even during class) and I rarely talk to anyone except for my friends. And the 'ponder things others would never dream of pondering' is so true! My mom would go in shock if she knew what I ponder about!

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

You're an extreme introvert and because of this, are also a deep thinker. You ponder things others would never dream of pondering and stand with your beliefs without backing down. You find it more valuable to daydream than to socialize, because there's so much more going on in your head than others'. Most people don't understand it, but you seem to prefer it that way.

Luna Lovegood

78%
Sirius Black

72%
Harry Potter

72%
Severus Snape

69%
Ron Weasley

69%
Hermione Granger

63%
Draco Malfoy

63%
Oliver Wood

59%
Albus Dumbledore

59%
Bellatrix Lestrange

56%
Remus Lupin

50%
Lord Voldemort

50%
Neville Longbottom

50%
Percy Weasley

44%

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Luna Lovegood 84%

Harry Potter 81%

Oliver Wood 69%

Lord Voldemort 69%

Percy Weasley 69%

Severus Snape 66%

Sirius Black 50%

Hermione Granger 50%

Ron Weasley 50%

Draco Malfoy 47%

Albus Dumbledore 44%

Remus Lupin 44%

Bellatrix Lestrange 31%

Neville Longbottom 28%

merged: 12-15-2005 ~ 07:21pm
Wow, LV scored fourth place for me. <_< That's bad, isn't it?

Signature

Mitou-sama

Mitou-sama

petite cerise sucree

You scored as Sirius Black.

Sirius Black 81%
Luna Lovegood 78%
Severus Snape 75%
Harry Potter 75%
Hermione Granger 72%
Lord Voldemort 69%
Albus Dumbledore 69%
Oliver Wood 66%
Bellatrix Lestrange 59%
Neville Longbottom 59%
Draco Malfoy 59%
Remus Lupin 56%
Ron Weasley 56%
Percy Weasley 47%

good quizz ^^

"Life is a desire, not a meaning..."
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Le Petit Prince)

just like i thought before:
<table border='0' cellpadding='5' cellspacing='0' width='600'><tr><td></td><td> You scored as <b>Luna Lovegood</b>. You're an extreme introvert and because of this, are also a deep thinker. You ponder things others would never dream of pondering and stand with your beliefs without backing down. You find it more valuable to daydream than to socialize, because there's so much more going on in your head than others'. Most people don't understand it, but you seem to prefer it that way.<br><br><table border='0' width='300' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Luna Lovegood</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='88' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>88%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Remus Lupin</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='69' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>69%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Bellatrix Lestrange</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='69' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>69%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Hermione Granger</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='69' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>69%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Albus Dumbledore</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='66' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>66%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Sirius Black</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='59' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>59%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Lord Voldemort</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='56' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>56%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Oliver Wood</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='53' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>53%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Harry Potter</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='53' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>53%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Neville Longbottom</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>50%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Ron Weasley</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='47' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>47%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Severus Snape</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='31' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>31%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Percy Weasley</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='31' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>31%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Draco Malfoy</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='25' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table(...) face='Arial' size='1'>25%</font></td></tr></td></tr></ta(...) href='http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=2852'>Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test</a><br><font face='Arial' size='1'>created with <a href='http://quizfarm.com'>QuizFarm.com</a></font></table>

merged: 12-15-2005 ~ 07:54pm
just like i thought before:

Luna Lovegood

88%

Remus Lupin

69%

Bellatrix Lestrange

69%

Hermione Granger

69%

Albus Dumbledore

66%

Sirius Black

59%

Lord Voldemort

56%

Oliver Wood

53%

Harry Potter

53%

Neville Longbottom

50%

Ron Weasley

47%

Severus Snape

31%

Percy Weasley

31%

Draco Malfoy

25%

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.