Peacemaker Kurogane

Tagged under Peacemaker Kurogane

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

So, tell me... who have watched that anime or read the manga?
Well... Ive read the Manga & am totaly crazy over it now...
I think that its really nice, & I totally Love Suzumu, Tetsu, & Souji!
When I found out that in part two, Tetsu has grown taller & looks kinda different...
I was so disappointed... >_<
I like the small him, he was so cute... T_T

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

Cancel

I watch the anime ^^ but didnt read the manga and i think the story is good ^^I love souji lol ^^ he is funny ^^

Cancel

I watched the anime. It didn't really live up to my expectations as a samurai series. I expected more fighting, but there wasn't much. The last few episodes were the good parts, and basically what we knew was going to be.

Signature Image

• Dec 11, 2005

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

Im really happy that U all replied...
yep, There wasnt alot of fighting, but basically its kinda like a frenship & relationship stories, But I think it was really good...
the way the storyline turns...

Cancel

I watch the anime the first episodes and i totally love it. The fight and the blood effects rocks, the samurai style is one thing i sure like.. and.. well it's a pretty good anime still I have not watch the whole series. Well my fav characters are Suzumu, Hijikata, the good looking girl Souji (i know he is a boy) *haha* well to be honest he rock with the sword.. good anime.. good.. one..>_<

Cancel

i've watch the anime but didn't like it. i feel that the anime is pretty much one-sided. the good and bad guys are so clearly defined that it's obvious that the Shinsengumi, will "win" in the end. this disappoints me, they didn't really show the story of the choshu side and i was supporting suzu &co. more. the anime is kind of jerky and i didn't really understand where it's heading until almost the end.

susumu's sister's(i've fogotten her name. ^^;) death feels overdramatic and somehow, though i feel sad for her dying like that, i don't feel much for him. -__- the sadest part of the whole series, in my opinion, is probably how Toshimaro died. it really make me cry when suzu came back from begging the choshu leaders? for help and saw his sensei dead, with both arms and head chopped off. it's the most touching moment of the series. and the last episode when we see him hugging his sensei's head when everyone else is celebrating.

i thought the series will focus more on tetsu and suzu's conflict between loyalty and friendship but was sadly mistaken. tetsu did not even seem to think of suzu at the end.

• Dec 12, 2005

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

Cancel

i whaced anime because i want to know if it is worth to read the manga and i find out that ist ist! actually the manga is much bether then anime! i really love it! but i hate the anime because to much things are different then in manga! i like i wey things go on in manga and tetsu's thinking on susu (i really liked the scene when he cries when he think that suzu is dead!) and i dont like that anime doesn't have the real end! but i don't uderstend the title of anime. why peacemaker kourogame if the stori is about peace maker(i mean the things that happend in anime are the same as the things tah happesn in manga Peacemaker and manga peace maker karugome is continuing the story from peacemaker (manga) which means that peacemaker (manga) is in reallity peacemaker karugome (anime).)

Chibi

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

I agrre with Chibi & nuttdragon...
I agree that the dying of Suzu's sensei was really sad... I cried....
And if I wasnt mistaken, in the manga, Suzu was raped by a man....
Thats so evil... Suzu's gone through alot... & i feel sorry for him...
As to Chibi, I totally agree with the fact on the Manga... Yes, Tetsu DID think on Suzu... only momentary though...
he got lost in his happiness after a while & that dissapoints me... ALOT....

Cancel

hello~

after reading chibi and rikka's post, i have a few questions.

i didn't really understand the use of the title peacemaker karugome. what's suppose to be the significance of it? i know in the anime it's what tetsu's father had told him to be, but is he suppose to attain that by joining the shinsengumi?

and why does Toshimaro seem so afraid of tetsu? ( the scene where by he hunts down tetsu in the burning house is much exaggerated, imo.)

lastly, what're the differences between the manga and anime? ( and suzu was raped by a man?! poor thing!)

• Dec 13, 2005

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

Cancel

well! i think that the title have nothink to do whit the manga only if in the las 3 mangas will hapend somethink about it(i'm reading manga in german lenguage and tokyopop star to reeas first the PMK and this month they started whit PM, i read the first 3 mangas and half(don't want to edned at some stupit end as the end of second or third manga od PMK (i hate that mangaha) cos is really sad! whay she had to kill one of te most nice persons in the manga?!)) anyway the word peacemaker is used in the manga form time to time and is mostly conected whit Tetsu's and Tatsu's father i was a bit sorpricer reding in PMK when Ryoma sad peacemaker when he so Tatsu and not when he was dealing whit Tetsu! but the way i udersten the title after seeing anime and reading manga is that Tetsu will realize that whit killing you came nowhere! and even all at Shensingumi are traying te keep him inecant. just think abot the the art when Soji killed Suzu's sensei!

and yes i't like to know whay is Toshimaro afraid of Tetsu! i don't think we will ever knoe that! the only think i cant think of riht now is in manga PMK when Tetsu and Suzu met again(god whay had Suzu to go sooooooooooo crazy! Suzu, Tetsu should be your friend not someone that you hateT_T) and the way that he explains Tetsu why he think that Toshimaro orderd him to kill Tetsu(well i ididn't understend that part very well^^ but i think that is like the reason whay he is afraid of him so much!)but the fect is that that doesn't really becomes importan! i got the filing that i shoul forget about it that the importen think is if Tetsu and Suzu will be friende ever again8allthough i don't think that will happend, at least seeing all the staf that Suzu started to do now! anyway he haye his sensei beck, and some way it semy that that is all he neads!)
Rikkablurhound if you think that Suzu was raped ... do you thin that on the scene in first manga of PMK? cos i didn't udersten that that way! i thin that he done that on pupres! you know cos of conections and money!

oh and nutt-ryo the differenc betwean manga and anime is quite big. atleas fore me! fore example: Tetsu met Saitou Hitotsu after that last think that happend in anime and a way i understed the thingh he met Ryoma aftzer that to! and that think whit haiku-book happend after it to! and Tetsu never really run whit her and on the end is Suzumu that ive the book beck to Hijikata. And in PMK manga you know ho Akesato is real is. and hat is that strange siknes of Soji and a lot of different stuff that i cant really remeber ight now, but its possible that i mande a few mistakes because as i sed i didn't had chanse to read PM magna! oh i really have to say this too! in manga you realize what is the poin that in anime was showen this strange cat from time to time (that becomes really important in manga, well at least in PMK manga)

Chibi

Cancel

thanks for answering my questions chibi! ^^ i think the manga is probably much better than the anime, from your description.

• Dec 14, 2005

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

Cancel

i guess so^^ i heard people saying that PMK (anime) is just some shit there! but i think that there is just missing something. maybe that they didn't really finished the story! but personaly i'm bothert just that they didn't show Suzu's obbsesion whit Toshimaro enough clearly!

Chibi

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

Oh, no, Chibi,
I did not think he was raped on a scene, I read the manga which was in chinese version...
And, when Tetsu & suzu faced each other,
Suzu asked him alot of questions, that basically went like that: Have U ever got betrayed, Beg for food, or even raped by a man, If u haven, U cant be compared to what I m now... Thats what Ive been through....
Thats where I thought that he might have been...
In chinese, Peacemaker Kurogane means Peace protecting society...
Yet, it doesnt have much to do with the manga, I guess....
I really want to watched the anime badly, since the manga was really good....
I feel kinda sorry for Souji though...
he had a sickness that so badly tortures him...
He looks kind of afraid to kill in the inside... >_<

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

Cancel

oh so that's what you ment! well he hed much wors life that Tetsu! the fect is that all that was really so sad in Tetsu's life si that his father end mother were killed in front of him! meanwhile Suzu is totally alone!
but you know you should not really feel so bed about Soji! i meand he does really have that bed sicknes but the fec is that he is historicaly perso and you can't change that sicnes (if anyone whached Kenshin you'll find there Soji iand Hijikata to^^)
but i was really sorprices at the and of the socond manga of PMK i almolst cried!

Chibi

Cancel

o yes! i watch+read kenshin and when they showed Souji and saitou, i was like : "i know this person!" ^^

i think suzu had it had worse than tetsu too. that's why i was more of supporting him, and why i was so sad when his sensei died. i mean for tetsu, he still have his big brother, which he didn't really appreciate till about the end. and he simply wallow in self-pity. whereas for suzu, he's willing to do anything for his sensei because he's the one who took him in when he's all alone.

thanks rikka, for explaining more on that scene. has the manga ended? i'm curious to know how many volumes are there in total, and what's the ending like?

• Dec 15, 2005

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

Cancel

ok! Peacemaker has 6 volumes and Peacemaker Korugome has 7 volumes! and yes the manga is ended but a way i know all the volumes aren't trenslated yet!
but you see nutt-ryo the fect why a actually liked the PMK anime is cos of the las two parts (i don't know any more in which par was it) when Tetsu said that he doen't hate Suzu's sensei and that it is not he that he want to kill but that he hate him self because he never tried to get over whit it! i like a way he confess his weakness!
anyway! i have to say that PMK is the first anime/manga in which i like (and i mena that really like; probablly even more that Tetsu) the 'bed' boy! usually i didn't really like that kind of persons and they weren't drawen cute too but Suzu is just to god demn cute to not love him(allthough i cant really say he is the bed perosn it the story!)

Chibi

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

yes, I watched the anime on Kenshin, but I kinda nvr noticed... ^_^' maybe because I haven read on PMK...
Im not sure whether it has ended or not... Im only up to number 5, since it hasnt came out yet...
and Yes, I agree that Suzu had it worse than Tetsu alot... I felt really sorry for him in Peacemaker, & I was really glad he had a fren-Tetsu, the fact that his fren had killed his sensei was really painfull to him... I cried!
Im abit mad at Tetsu in PMK where he nvr really thought of Suzu... about Souji, Im not pitying him on his sickeness... just the way he fights, yeah, hes kinda crazy when it comes to fighting, but I think that he doesnt really wanna fight, or kill....
Did he died in the end? Im so afraid for that...

Cancel

i cried too, at that part. the way they protrayed it was just so sad and is probably the best part of the anime.

as for souji, i won't know what happened to him in the series, but i think in real life he really died of TB or some lung disease. yup, i do agree with you that he seems a bit reluctant to kill, i mean, his character seems more of a gentle type.

by the way, is Peacemaker Korugome the sequel to Peacemaker?

• Dec 16, 2005

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

Yep, its kinda like continuos, if thats what u mean....
I really love the Manga, know any groups on peacemaker?

Cancel

I haven't read the manga, and from what I've seen in all these replies here, maybe I really should....^_^ I liked the anime Peacemaker Kurogane because I found it kind of psychological and emotional and I personally like everything that has strong emotions and psychology in it. I found the characters design very nicely done and I love the main character because of his red hair (I have an obssession for red ^_^) and because inspite of his age he is so determined and so special. I am sure that even after reading the manga I won't be disappointed with the anime because usually i don't expect the anime to follow precisely the manga storyline, and if the final anime product is quite good inspite of the obvious differences with the manga....I don't care.....^_^

• Dec 19, 2005

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

I nvr watched the anime due to the lackness of speed in my comp & lack of money... :sweat:
But the Manga is really good^^
Hope you get a chance to read it^^

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

Cancel

Actually, the reason this anime have only a couple of combat scenes as oppose to other Samurai Anime is because the Shinsengumi members are forbidden to engage in private fights. The punishment for engaging in private fights is Seppuku. Also, it was in fights public that the Shinsengumi were branded as the Wolves of Mibu during Serizawa Kamo's time as Shinsengumi chief. It is also the reason why Matsudaira Katamori, Aizu Domain's Daimyo, ordered him assassinated.

On raids, however, the Shinsengumi members are allowed to kill those who resist. This was shown in the Ikedaya Jiken in episode 22.

I love Peacemaker Kurogane and it is the Samurai Anime that replaced RK as my favorite.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Don't bump 3 year old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.