Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Noodle or Rice ? - Minitokyo

Noodle or Rice ?

Which one is your favourite ?

Noodle
68 votes
Rice
54 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Yeah ,look like noodle win !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLES for the WIN! I <3 noodles ^_^

Noooooooodles. Rice is ok, but noodels you can have with so many different sauces and meats. Also noodles come in many different sizes and textures and colors.

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

I Like Both But I Prefer Rice Coz I Love Curry Rice...he he he...

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

With me. I love noodles very much XD

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Both are not bad, but if I had to choose I think I'd say rice. I don't eat it everyday but I'd say I eat it more often than noodles and personally I have to put some sort of sauce on my rice cos I don't like eating it plain..
As for noodles.. well I always find that I can never finish all my noodles unless I'm super hungry ^_^' but even then, noodles make me full quite easily O_o

Noodles all the way for me I'm afraid :)

i pick noodles, cause it's very delicious, i never felt bored when i ate that,almost every night i eat that,altough some people say it's not good for our stomach, but i can stop my self to eat that ^_^ehm..thinking of that make me hungry....

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Hmm... I acutally like both... I'll eat it as long as it's good, I suppose.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

I like rice. I'm like noodles like Pho but rice takes my vote.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like noodles more~because there is many types to choose

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

i like and voted for noodles because it takes less time to finish then it is to consume rice ^_^ and also more work on chewing the rice down

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

I like rice better, I only eat noodle when Im out of home. Call me lazy if you want, but I think the pulling action require to get the noodles into your mouth makes my arm tired LOL XD, unlike noodles, with rice you can hold it on you chopstick and slowly put it in your mouth :D

Signature

NOODLES ALL THE WAY!
The best way to eat noodles in my opinion is with a pinch of salt and pepper + curry :D

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

YUM! This is making me hungry! I eat Ramen noodles during luch! *drools* And eat rice during dinner! >_<

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i love noodles and i hate rice!
rice didnt stand a chance...

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

noodles^^
i live rice sometimes but mainly noodles^^

Noodle: Easy to eat, economical, easy to prepare.
Rice: Eaten since born, need a family to eat, a hasle to prepare.

If you wanna find a guy who doesn't like naked girls. Go look for Prince Charming in some fairy tales!! ~ Ichitaka Seto

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

ooo i just la-la-la-love noodles :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I like both

I rarely eat rice bt as for noodles it`s quite often! Cause more choices and every country have it!

Rice is good.. when its cooked "nicely".. I like "nasi lemak"; a delicacy in Malaysia. Its rice is cooked with santan.

Noodles are good as well.. I love the prawn-me, laksa etc etc.. but I eat rice everyday, so my vote goes to rice :)

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

i love rice..i like too eat noodles but i think if i'm usually eat noodles tahts not good for my body

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Noodles. They are just more yummy. :)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.