Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Noodle or Rice ? - Minitokyo

Noodle or Rice ?

Which one is your favourite ?

Noodle
68 votes
Rice
54 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 141 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Flavored noodles used to be my favorite, but I recently switched to rice :D!

Depends on what type of dinner it is. Noodles go with a nice stir-fry.
But usually, I like rice, usually Pilau Rice.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I'll eat noddle anytime! But sad to say that my family eats rice for dinner like everyday.

Signature Image

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

I can't choose. I love them both. But because of my background, it's usually rice. Noodles to me are like the extravagent dishes.

Although... I am a bit sick of Akazuki rice. My parents make it way too much.

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

noodle, depending hows cooking

like a chinese: "otla vez alooooz"

Ah...haha, love the springy noodles anyday...Rice ? Well, we need good sidedishes to taste best. But Rice alone ? Hrm....got to be Tapioca rice. =D

Anyways, noodles makes me feel more full than a same amount of Rice. =P

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

noodles own rice. Yummy egg noodles... i love them so much.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

i suggested rice because if u mix rice with absolutely anything good..it will always taste good :D..mmm..rice :D

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

I agree with mace, rice is terrible alone, it needs to be a desert!
Noodles can taste really good with just a sprinkle of garlic and paprika though! Italian ones anyway, not them cheapy salt-laden asian rices, bleh! x_x

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

Noodles definitly! I eat way to much rice as it is right now.......Nothing says starving college student like a big bowl of ramen in front of the computer! >_>

??

noodles are the best, especially pasta! it doesn't matter which type of noodle, i'm content with every type of noodle. i don't like plain rice, because i'm eating rice at dinner everyday. it should be atleast fried to fit my taste.

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

Noodles^^

by the main dish for my country is rice...

love.. is unlimited

hhrrrmmm noodles are yummy but u cant hab noodles everyday... rice is a must everyday but if i went out i'd eat noodles

Noodles of course :)

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Noddles for my taste! :)
But, I also like to eat rice.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I prefer noodles to rice (except in the case of wild rice) because noodles taste better to me. I also really love all sorts of pastas and ramens.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

My choice would be rice because I have it practically everyday. :D But I don't mind having either really. Both good. XD

Signature

i like noodles but i love rice

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Both are common staples in Asia.. But I prefer rice as I love sushi! YuM!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump old thread, especially ones that are discussion-less versus threads.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 141 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.