Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 she has strange IPs?!?!?! - Minitokyo

she has strange IPs?!?!?!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i make layout for xanga ok this chick animelayjocker stole my whole site she viewed my source and took everythin and i tried to track her with my tracker but something strange happened she visited 12 times and 7 ips are the same the other 5 IPs are different random ones and i checked through the "6" ips

the 7 same ip belongs to "A" anime site

the 5 random Ips 2 of the IP are from my friend Rikku and Tina one of them is mine when i was using school computer the other 2 are random people regular fan's ip

whats with this how come she has me and my friends Ip and whats that chicks real IP?

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Greetings,

I'm sorry I'm a little bit "Confused" here, but why do you want her IP anyways if you knew she stole your site layout?

IP (Home Address on the Internet) can change for many, many reasons. Got kicked or went offline (Dial Up User), as such that the ISP will give you a new "IP" or the router is set to "Renew" the IP every so often, thus keeps your "IP" protected. So it will be nearly impossible to find out what IP is here, straight out unless you do a "WhoIs," and find what ISP. That's about all the info in general your going to find out, cause companies will protect their users, and they will invesigate on their own terms, if you've been hacked or whatever.

So, whatever you are planning, best to do it upon youself and talk to her about it, IMO.

I hope that answers a few questions,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Hmm, I think Ali did a pretty good explanations. Though I do have my set of questions...
Why do you want her IP for? Are you trying to send her some virus or sue her for stealing your source codes?

Well, I personally think that you should e-mail her about it and try to settle things diplomatically.

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i have a tracker to track the visitors who visits my site and this chick used "animelayjocker" to steal my stuff and the reason i want to get her IP is cause i want her real site her main site and even though if her ip changes how come it changed to my ip or my friends ip?

merged: 12-11-2005 ~ 02:26am

Quote by shinoreiHmm, I think Ali did a pretty good explanations. Though I do have my set of questions...
Why do you want her IP for? Are you trying to send her some virus or sue her for stealing your source codes?

Well, I personally think that you should e-mail her about it and try to settle things diplomatically.

the problem is i dont know who she is she used a fake site to steal my stuff and i need her exact site to comment her since she copied everything in my source so when i tried to comment her on the "animelayjocker" page it redirects the link to my site so if i really leave a comment she wont recieve it it will automatically go to my site instead thats why i want her main site so i can ask or even solve the problem but due to her IP changes alot i dont know her main site cause i did an IP search on my tracker and theres on 6 result "A site" with the 7 same ip other 3 results of me and my friends the other 2 ip belongs to an "regular customers" of mine so its mostly belong to the "a site" but i dont want to make any false accusation since her IP changes alot and i dont know how to send viruses

Maybe she used proxy.. And if she did . That will be really hard to find the real ip.

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

SURRENDER TO MY SPORK!!

Woah shizznitters.. lol wow that really sucks char.. but how the hell did she come up with MY IP? Cuz since of my LAN connection the fiberoptics and all this confusin crap with my internet, my IP changes every time i go on so how the hell did she end up with my IP? wtf man! wow.. either she used proxy like the person above said or she hacked into our systems which I highly doubt it

Step into my world where there's countless things to see...endless possibilities let me take you to a place where desires flow deep
See an odyssey of dreams...and the best of fantasies... All this for your eyes on, step into my world

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

no ur IP doesnt change all the time everytime u visit my site is the same IP

Your site's IP always stay the same because if your site's IP changes then users who want to see your site will have difficulities.

E.g. HTTP 404 page not found or This page can not be displayed.

You can try calling your ISP and see if
they can do anything about it.

Signature

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

If I'm understanding this right, if it's a "Personal" site they won't do anything. Anyone can jack anyone HTML code unless you are a: Company, Web Designer, or Network Adminstrator that tossed up something. Then you have something, but most people are just going to laugh at you, I'm sorry. Since it will be hard to bring US Citzen to China for court over a web page (Example, Examlpe!).

I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is. Internet Law is complicated, and every country has their own designs unless you are a company, your really outta luck.

Plus, about the IP address, yes. They tend not to change, but sometimes they do. IMO, I still think it's just a case of the a router, and had the same IP address, and visited mulipie times. I would have to see the log book to tell you exactly what is going on with that. =O For I know some ISP's give your a set IP address server, so it can end up for example 255.255.255.xxx End with end with those numbers.

Unless it's a really rare case they give them a perma address, which could be likey as well. It's very very rare when ISP"s do that, and usually for protect their custumers that's why they renew now and again. Cause mine stays at least for a good 5 days before the ISP reforces the IP to renew.

Tootles,
Ali

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

Im not gonna advise you on the legal side, you can get the real ip using hostamatic, the ips are dynamic and are opt to change from time to time usually over a period of 2-4 or more days. You can always change your IP manually allowed your ISP doesnt check it or allows it.

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hmm i dont think she did that cause its in one day i mean like she visits and then after like 10 minutes or a bit longer she visits again but with another IP and sometime that IP happens to be mine or my friends

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

It's trackin' your IP too, tho. =O When you log on and such. That's why you have some of your friends and your IP on there in one day.

Laters,
Ali

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

yea i do have 700-1000 visiters a day and i manage to get her real IP and asked her to shut that site down..>.>

Quote by llxcharlenexllyea i do have 700-1000 visiters a day and i manage to get her real IP and asked her to shut that site down..>.>

It's not really that easy, to tell someone to shut down their sites, especially if you
are just a individual who just create xanga layouts.

She'll probably shutdown her site, immediately if you represent like:
Microsoft, Adobe, DDD, Samsung, Texas Instruments, CoCa Cola, or Pepsi.

This may help you next time to protect your works.
http://creativecommons.org/

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

well she already shut that site down O.o

merged: 12-14-2005 ~ 01:36am
and i do have that license but doesnt help much i still get people stealing my work >.>

Hmm...
I guess she got scared when you found out
she has been using your work for her site.

Anyway I hope this won't happen again though.
Next time, you can try using digital water marks into your works.

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

thanks alot i learned alot in this thread ^^

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Charlene,

No 'blem. No 'blem at all always willin' to help people protect their rights, and help out with problems related to computers. =D I'm just glad it ended well for you, and that she got scared, for not whole lot else you could done unless you had watermarks as Tiki suggested, or if was writing can do the cheap mans way (It does hold same vaild things here in the US, don't know about others) that you can write something up yourself, and mail it. Long it has that date and its sent though the goverment, your fine.

G'Luck,
Ali

How do you know she didn't just use your source to work out how you did something in particular?

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i dont get ur question =.=

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

i dont get it either, and u could always get a ip stealer, cover urs up with any other one....like from alaska?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.