Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Series.. (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Naruto Series.. (spoilers)

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 12 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

ok cause naruto shows when im in school im an foreign student so i didnt buy the manga and my friend she is being an @ss giving spoilers like Gaara becomes KAZEKAGE of the sand village [[aka hokage]] but the he dies and then she saying he didnt he lived etc and Sasuke becomes s ranked criminal etc but i mean i dont trust her that much and i also wondered how many series does naruto have? plus the fillers..i mean when is it going to end and where is it to when they grow up?

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

**SPOILERS**

Gaara did become Kazekage but died when Deidara extracted Shukaku from him BUT he was revived when Chiyo used her technique on him. Sasuke did leave Konoha but it's not mentioned yet if he did become an S-ranked criminal (maybe C he's not that powerful yet). as for the anime it's currently on episode 162 as for the magna it's on chapter 287. and it will be a while before it ends

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hmm yea i heard about that there is alot of rumours >.>

i also heard that Sasuke gonna b 1 of d bad ( criminal ) i heard it from my bro who had been told by his frenz ! donno izzit true ! haven't reach that episode yet ! sorry can't answer u !

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

the sasuke thing no news on him yet the episodes are at 163 now the manga is at 287 so farhavnteven seen sasuke yet gaara is kazekage,he dies but is brought back and s-rank criminal sasuke asi said havnt even seen him yet, but him being s-rank not likelyhim on par with itachi HA NEVER!

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

From the manga I've read the things llxcharlenexll is true...

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

OMG...T.T sasuke s ranked criminal..thats a killing news...>.<

merged: 12-12-2005 ~ 08:23pm
this is never gonna end sasuke went to Orochimaru and Jariaya took Naruto to train for 3-4 years...wth =.=

tsunade took sakura...jiraya took naruto...orchimaru took sasuke..will team 7 be the next sanins?

Quote by llxcharlenexllOMG...T.T sasuke s ranked criminal..thats a killing news...>.<

merged: 12-12-2005 ~ 08:23pm
this is never gonna end sasuke went to Orochimaru and Jariaya took Naruto to train for 3-4 years...wth =.=

It's only been 2 and a half years since sasuke left. If it was 3-4 years orochimaru would have already inhabited sasuke's body since it takes the jutsu 3 years to recharge (so to speak)

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hmm.....has the end the series yet? i cant wait to see those parts....will team be back together again?T.T

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

the fillers will not be over until some time in March or April it really sucks, i cant wait! we still havent seen sasuke yet in the manga though, i hope we do soon!

merged: 12-14-2005 ~ 07:02am
ohhh p.s. they better get sasuke back i would be really pissed if he became totally like orochimaru and became the main enemy of the entire series! i think they will though since they talk to much about how naruto can change ppl and since sakura loves sasuke so much, i think they can get him back to the person he was!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i know but the main cure is still..to kill Itachi but im sure naruto can do something about it >.< i hate waiting..

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.