Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's ur fav horror movies ^__^ - Minitokyo

What's ur fav horror movies ^__^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Wow, horror film is one of my 2 fav film(with cartoon :D), I really love to see the horror films from Korea or Japan such as Jamie-series or Ghost voice, red shoes ^^, Ju-oh or Bushinsaba or.....uh I can remember all, just love almost it >.< XD
What's about u all?

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Mhh Horror Movie's/scary Movie's well a very good one is Mindhunters :)
Well I thinks that was the first movie since a long time that scared me a little bit^^
But others like Nightmare on Elmstreet or simular one's are not scary I think and so I most of the time don't watch them only sometimes with friend but just to see how some of them get really scared *fg*

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Some of my favorites are older films, but recently, I loved the remake of Dawn of the Dead, Zombies disturb me and Ju-on was just wrong, never makes you want to go to bed. House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects was awesome in a uniquely odd way. And the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacare was sweet, save it wasn't near as freaky or sick as the orginal. But the all time horror flick is Jaws. It's just SOOO wrong. Scared me for years.

"I shall call him 'Squishy,' and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." - [Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) from Finding Nemo]

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Hmm. Here's a few:

-Identity: Awesome psychological plot
-The Others: Ditto. ^_^
-Kakurenbo: Short but kinda creepy

I guess that's all I can think of right now. I guess I really like the psychological ones that really make you think and hit all your deepest fears. I certainly prefer those than the guts and gore ones.

You need only believe. . .

-a tale of two sisters
-the ring
-ju-on 2

asian horror movies are my favorites! but some americana psycho films are also great... like hide and seek and stuff.. it always makes me puzzle about the ending

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

FAv Horror Movie... hmmm... well the flic that frightened me the most was "dirty dancing"... if that one counts

THe Otheres....that was some scary stuff.....I was watching it on t.v..........the scene where the kid draws the family....and then he includes the ghost.....that was some freaky crap....

Angel-Ripper

Angel-Ripper

The laughing man

my favorites are "nightmare on elmstreet", "event horizon"and "dark water"

WARNING, noob with bad english @ work :-)

ring is number one especially if a "friend" ring you after XD...ive been that friend :D...i mean the jnz version

event horison was scary when i saw it(11 years old)

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

my fav i think its Interview with a Vampire

mehh! x3~

Identity and Saw (Saw II). Both relied less on playing on your senses with things jumping out. Both were movies got you scared by the plot and atmosphere, and less to do with what I call in the business "Scare Tactics". But they also were a bit more on the side of the triller genre.

I don't care for horror movies that don't go anywhere. Sure it can scare me because something pops out, but if I really want to be scared by the movie, I want it to last days beyond the time I initially saw it.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I have a few asian horror movie that I would like to add as my favorite ^^, Shutter (the best horror movie IMO), One miss call (pretty good), The Ghost (aka Dead Friends)... Just wondering? is Red Shoe good?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

I love horror movies, but I haven't really seen that many, not to mention that the ones I see (like House of Wax) I end up finding it funny instead of scary, >.< But as far as I know... I think The Ring would be my favey, and then it would be Saw O_O

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Mine right now is amityville horror... all rescent horror movies suk.

I'm Back!!

Lulla

Lulla

Dj*Angel

Mine is "dawson's creek" !kyahahahahha!

The oriental (creaded before american) versions of 'The Ring' (The Ring 0 Birthday and the other two) interest me for the originality of the story... When I was just a little girl (no, I haven't asked my mother 'what I will be?' :) :) ) 1 film that make me scared was the clown IT... a clown that killed little children... T.T .. For 3 years I've suffer the insomnia... Now I love stupid comic horror movi like the 'Scary Movie' saga..

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Hmmm...that's kinda a toughie...my husband is so into horror movies...my favorites as of late are mindhunters, Saw, and I think my all time favorite was Se7en (Seven)...that movie was great!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Saw 2 Dawn of the dead --- Mostly any new zombie movies Ju on Se7en The Exorcism of Emily Rose House of wax Resident evil xD and a lot others *loves horror movies*

Village of the Damned, Damm those kids are scary.

My fave is called: opera
its by a italian director called dario argento
young opera singer terrorized by sado-masicistic killer, i love the cinematography in it
and all the blood and senseless violence!
i also like shaun of the dead because its so funny, british satire on american zombie movies. I also like from dusk to dawn, two criminals on the run for the border + disillusioned preacher and family+tons of vampires=one crazy night

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

o.o ooooh

My fav horror movie is "The Grudge" And "Ju-on (japanese version of THE GRUDGE)". Why? IT'S SO SCARY! XD Sometimes I get nightmares about them...but they still rock! O_o the shadow thingy (the girl) in Ju-on is so EVILLY scary >_> So yeah.

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

um I didn't really think about my favorite song but my favorite movie is cheaper by the dozen 2.

Is one of the most scary movie that scary the pant off me. Is in Thai. Is call Shutter. Is more scary than the grudge, Ju-on... well to tell you the truth is the first movie beside "IT" that scary I could bring myself to watch the whole thing. "IT" is the number one scary movie. Because of that movie, I can not bring myself to watch or look at clow. Damm... they get me night mare. I going to have them tonight. The image of that... thing in my head... AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

George A. Romero's Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn of the Dead are the godfathers of horror. Also Rob Zombie's the Devil's Rejects rules.

The Hellraiser Series

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.