Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Credits on Notif Page Refresh - Minitokyo

Free Credits on Notif Page Refresh

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I've visited MT less these days due to college. But once in a while I do come and clean my notifs. And lately I see whenever the notification page is refreshed, my credits increased. Is this really suppose to happen? I mean its like free credits.

"Oh no more credits. Oh well, I'll just go and refresh my notif page to get some". That aint a good thing now is it..

Btw, kid, if this is a bug, don't abuse it. :)

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

exentric ur back. ^^
really, i thought if u dun come here that often, u get some credicts. iono, something that the staff will not tell.

Signature

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

i dunno but sumtimes it happen to me! and in my "Notifications" they keep showing i have 3 notes! while i dont have! and people beeing added into my hotlist randomly! and beeing removing from my friend list and watch list randomly!
there is still lots of bugs >.<

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

lol...let the good times roll, i get the credits problem as well, but no biggie anyways, not like i need them and when i play forum games, i have to refresh...maybe spamming contributes as well...(that would be very bad...) oh well, hope it is not becoming a freedie problem.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Welcome back~! ^_^ xD
But isn't that a good thing? You've just provided a good tip for the leechers.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by shinoreiWelcome back~! ^_^ xD
But isn't that a good thing? You've just provided a good tip for the leechers.

that... is what I'm afraid of.. XO

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

once more - we do not reveal how it works.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.