Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach Anime Trivia! Sweet Treat from SoulSociety Shinigami - Minitokyo

Bleach Anime Trivia! Sweet Treat from SoulSociety Shinigami

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 5 total items

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Other than watching it, I enjoy looking for extra information about my favorite anime. Here is some, and more will be coming. Feel free to comment or post your trivia ^__^

Shinigami has been portrayed from many different angle in various anime.

In Bleach, shinigami serve as a conductor, sending the souls of ordinary ghosts, called "Pluses," to Soul Society, and purifying the souls of bad ghosts, called "Hollows," then sending it to Soul Society as well. They are dressed in black, traditional-looking Japanese clothing and their tool of the trade is a zanpakut�� (���) (translated as 'Soul Slayer')which looks similar to a katana. In addition to a knowledge of swordsmanship, they are also usually acquainted with a form of demon arts. Shinigami themselves were human souls that have separated from the body.

How about the other anime/manga?

* Death Note (manga)

Each shinigami possesses a book called Death Note � a notebook with blank pages that can be used to kill a person simply by writing that person's name on it. Shinigami can have wings and a monster-like appearance. Sort of an on the spot killer... :P

* Full Moon o Sagashite (manga and anime)

The Shinigami of this series ensure that a person dies at moment they are fated to die by interfering with circumstances and events that would cause an early death; they then act as a conductor

Where does shinigami comes from?

One theory states that this rakugo is based off of an Italian opera Crispino e la Comare which was in turn based off of Der Gevatter Tod, a German fairy tale recorded by the Grimm brothers. Perhaps the first use of the term "shinigami" in Japanese.

merged: 01-09-2006 ~ 10:29pm
Here are other trivias of Bleach Anime:

With the permission of Kubo Taitou, Bleach has been made into musical show with the title of: Rock Musical Bleach during last August 17 - 28 2005. The musical features chapter 56-98 of the manga and all of the major shinigamis in Bleach takes part on it.

Here is the cast:
Ichigo Kurosaki - Isaka Tatsuya
Kuchiki Rukia - Sato Miki
Chad - Yoshida Naofumi
Urahara - Itou Yousuke
Orihime - Yoshii Rei
Hitsugaya Toushirou - Nagayama Takashi
Ichimaru Gin - Tsuchiya Yuuichi
Kuchiki Byakuya - Hayashi Shuji
Hinamori Momo - Saito Kumiko
Abarai Renji - Moriyama Eiji
Aizen - Okuchi Kengo
Ishida Uryuu - Kitamura Eiki

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well I also have some info about Shinigami...In Japan the majority of anime creators have declared that the most suiting Image for Shinigami is the one in Naruto(U can see him in Fuuin Jutsu:Shiki Fuujin, 4th's Final technique performed by the 3d)He is in fact An infinite Soul that feeds on other souls and can perform monstrous changes in Shinobis' Destinies...But i personally prefer the Shinigami version of Bleach ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Definitely, Afthartos San. There are some other version of Shinigami pictured in various anime/manga. Each with different story and profile.

Thank you for submitting.

There is one more trivia:

The favorite actor of Ichigo Kurosaki is.... AL PACINO! XD

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Yeah I remember that kind of Shinigami from Naruto (Seal technique: DeathGod Soul Eater) but i think it hasn't any connection with the Shinigamies of Bleach! Anyway Niomea you sure search the subjects to their deepest descusions ! I have no idea where Shinigamies come from! :) ! I never thought searching information about Shinigamies :D ! I 'll search too! and if i find any Info i 'll anounce it!

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Shinigami has plenty of facets in their life toonmaker san. they can be anything in any form such as a "gate" (in the shape of a door) to other dimension, a mythical creature like phoenix, dragon or fox, or even dieties.

Kubo Taito himself tries to portray Shinigami from sociological point of view in Bleach. how human they are since they are once human before they become shinigami.

So don'tt worry, you will meet different kind of Shinigami from other anime.

You are welcome to post any information about shinigami here toonmaker san. I'll see what I can do to satisfy your curiosity about where does shinigami comes from. So behold ^_^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.