Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 friends list problems - Minitokyo

friends list problems

page 1 of 1 8 total items

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

when ever someone adds me to there friends list it automatically removes them a few seconds later.
This has been happening for about 2 weeks and its starting to get very annoying its not only happening to me a few other ppl have told me they are having the same problem.
has been happening to my friendsfor alot longer then me......

I had got your questions,too.

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

it seems to be working alright now as jasmine and pandagirl added me and it worked so ill just wait a little longer hopefully the problem is fixed forever!

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

mine does the same thing!!
just removes my buddys after they click add
*sniffles*
been doing it for ages

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

it works with some ppl for some weird reason ..and if the person keeps adding you over and over again it will eventually add you fine but it double add you i think well that what happened to me.when i just got on it has someone on my friends list twice after they tried adding me over and over again

well rory that has happened to me when i added you too but never with anyone else yet not yet uh oh i better check

This seems to be a quirk of the way the site is constructed... And this doesn't seem to be isolated to just friends list's adds. It also happens with adding an image to your favorites.

Remember, this is a web page. When you add a friend or favorite, you have given the page you're currently on post-back information. If after you've done your add, you click back on your browser, the page you are currently on never gets a chance to touch the server to post the information it is carrying. Its as if you never made the add...

The easiest way to overcome this is to navigate using a link on the page you are on after you have done the add.

I hope this isn't too confusing... :)

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Yeah i know what your talking about paxterra that wasnt thet chase for me tho mine is working fine now it wasnt because of that either.
No one was 100% sure what it was but all i care about that its working now both mine and my friends started to work again at the same time so everythings cool...but thats good infomation to anyone who is having the problem you are talknig about.
Thanks for sharing

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.