Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 let me be with you - Minitokyo

let me be with you

page 1 of 1 9 total items

hi i liked chobits a lot but i love that song.
could someone please recomend something like it.
i dont know much about japanese music but am eager to learn
thanx in advance.
^_^

Try look for this song "Groovin' Magic" (Groovy was it?) by the same artist for the OVA "Top Onerai 2 Diebuster" (Usually wrongly named as Gunbuster2)...
Next is watch more anime if u please, that's one fun way to learn japanese or maybe take up classes...if u r serious

okay i will look into that. any other suggestions are much apreciated too.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Had a feeling this would be about my fav. anime when I saw the title. I'm not much good with remembering anime song names, but maybe you can try other Chobits songs? The ending theme is awesome.

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

I loved the song where Chii decides to come back.. "I hear you everywhere" and I loved the first and second ending theme and "Love of babble" that song is where chii and friends went out to see the dolphins!. XD Also the techno song is amazing I have the song name but not sure if its the official song name "Dark Chii theme".

Signature

thanx. but i have the whole chobits ost.
i just want to know a few more songs like it that are not chobits related.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

You might wanna try some songs from Cardcaptors, they're pretty good. I don't remember the names, though. Some songs from Tsubasa Reservoir are good, too! Are you just looking for anime songs that are similiar to "Let me be with you?"

yeah bassicly.
thanx for those i'll check them out.
i think its the chicks voice i love so much.
you know if she sang any other songs?

Another song with the same trance kind of beat is "Neko Mimi Mode". It's the first opening theme from Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase-.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.