Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Bleach Captain! - Minitokyo

Best Bleach Captain!

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Who is the best Bleach captain and WHY? :D

I love Byakuya because he is so cool and strong! I think that his bankai is the strongest ^^
My second fav would probably be Hitsugaya (I love how he protects Hinamori) or Sushui (he is so funny XD I love the "kawaii kawaii nanao chan " scene)

^^

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I think the best captain when it comes to certain aspects would have to be Shunsui, his intelligence is quite astounding and he sets himself a possible stage, you see for that episode where Rukia was on the edge of execution, he was well aware who is coming in to stop the execution, in fact, he was one of the first who indirectly supported the Ryoka, His intelligence in predicting the truth behind the scenes is quite impressive.

Knowing this as well, I find him a character of good taste, instead of conforming to the idea that uniformity is a society, his clothing taste is uniquely different from those others, with flower patterns to distinguish his unique brand of attitude.

One of those qualities about him is that he is a fair competitor, he would not use his powers like Mayuri to abuse those who are weaker than him, he choses to fight a fair fight at an equal level and he respects those people who sometimes misunderstands his notions such as Yama-Jii, whom he has ultimate respects for even though he talks in a way that sounded insulting.

He is a good leader, he plans and he knows the movement behind the scenes and from what it seemed like, he knows powerful people in the field as well and can be one of those who have the ability to become very powerful.

When it comes to attitude, although he acts funny, his detection skills over the important things are astounding, he does not let the others know what he is thinking simply because he cannot explain them in clear matter, but however, he can be a very alert at his surroundings when everyone else does not care. :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

if you don't define your question its a little hard..the best on what ? ...personality strongest..or what ? lol...
to me is Kempachi..why ? well cuz he is funny (to me) i don't want start discuss about who is stronger so..i preffer not say nothing about if he is stronger...but Kenpachi doesnt' even know the name of the Zampakcu (was that?) ...and it was hard to ichigo beat him...i guess if he just learn the name shinkai or bankai he'll be the stonger....(well..anyway Yachiru is level captian and we haven't see her fight)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

i think Zaraki is one of the best captains because he's so strong. If he learns how to control his crazy amount of reiatsu and learn shikai and bankai, he could probably be one of the strongest captains in soul society. He could also take on two captains without removing his eyepatch ^_^.

Signature Image

Is a question very hard to answer... I think the best captain is the 1st captain... lol

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Zaraki is the best when it comes to surprises and unique characteristics. His powers are astounding and the way he fights, how he likes to challenge people to kill him, that is a unique character trait, one that would take a lot for the person to perform. It is like asking yourself be punched so u will feel the pain.
His fetish for the feeling of death that drives him to fight and the thirst for bloodshed is amazing even for a anime character, what is unique is that though he is a bad guy, he appears to be on the good side thanks to his simplicity, and he is inspirational, he tells people of an ideology, One that says:" if you do not get what you want , you will never get it no matter how..." I think on that count alone, he is one of the best captains. Plus, let us remember, his traits has spawned fervous loyalty from his division members like Ikkaku and Yumichika who are experts by their own right.

Signature Image

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Quote by Kenedyif you don't define your question its a little hard..the best on what ? ...personality strongest..or what ? lol...

The question is basically what is the captain that you prefer :D
It may be because is the strongest, the one you think is the coolest, the nicest.... :P
You can give the explanation that you want :D

Signature Image

AkiraKiriyama

AkiraKiriyama

Feldt Grace

Quote by flaviaWho is the best Bleach captain and WHY? :D

I love Byakuya because he is so cool and strong! I think that his bankai is the strongest ^^
My second fav would probably be Hitsugaya (I love how he protects Hinamori) or Sushui (he is so funny XD I love the "kawaii kawaii nanao chan " scene)

^^

I totally agree with you, but I also like Ken-chan, he-s so cute and funny, and I also like Ukitake-taichou and Soi Fong, they are both so cute!

Signature Image

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Well, I'll tell you who is the best captain at the moment. Not just by my preference, but from manga/anime.

*SPOILERS- DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN FAR INTO THE MANGA OR ANIME*

Ok, anyways, the best captain is Aizen Souske. If you've read in the manga, he was able to defeat Ichigo and Renji, even when they had bankai. Aizen's soul slayer allows him to have complete hypnosis, enabling him to manipulate his opponents. Of course, the opponent can just not look at his sword, which can proove to be quite difficult. He is also pretty much a genius, and a good actor, for pulling off the fake death, not to mention betraying soul society.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by chaossnakeByakyua is ok, but he really doesn't care about anyone other then himself.

I'd say Zaraki is real cool, but givin the chance i'd be on Hitsugaya squad, only to be near matsumoto.

u are so wrong!
he actually cannot show care....nevermind, the rest will be revealed in the next episode, then we will see why he must not show his emotions.

Signature Image

i think hitsugaya is the best ! i like his bankai and he's cool ^^
he's quite strong too xD

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

ok i'm pretty biased.. i'll vote for hitsugaya! coz he's just so cute! not to mention that he's a genuis.. imagine if he's about as old as byakuya or any other captains, his power would be even higher then what he has now! so though now he's on par with the rest of the captain, comparatively he'll be stronger than them!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

best bleach captain would be Zaraki Kenpachi, he' s the strongest captain of the strongest division. ^_^

i think kenpachi is the best captain because he has an eyepatch lol

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i am adding one to my best list, I think the idea of best can also be applied to Hitsugaya, not because he is cute and whats not, (infact...i think he does not look all that cute) his way of talking is entertaining, serious with an ounce of childishness yet with percision and passion.
I think he is best in the intelligent side, as an adult, perhaps one tends to skip the details of the surrounding, but being a kid who is smart, he sees things people do not and dwell deeper to understand them. Like how he suspects that not only Gin is the problem but with Aizen as well, which he said in one of the episodes.
He creates a wall of defenses around him with the way he talks, he acts as if he knows something and tends to give chase to what he has mentioned. When he thinks of analyzing situations, he can act very pro and cool, however, he is always looking for the intense truth that guides him to trouble.

He loses the sight of those near him, but he dares to say he will protect them and will risk life and limb to protect.
Although he is not as strong as i viewed him to be, he is strong at heart, he only perhaps in a way, lack the motivation.

Signature Image

i think it'll be Hitsugaya for me. he shows concern for Rangiku and even helps her to do the paperwork. (i think it's in the manga?) this shows that he's not those high-and-mighty kind of captain and is more down to earth. ^_^

For myself,i would like to choose Zaraki Kenpachi for my first vote of best captain of all because his appearance is so so so cool. His hair,his eyes and his MUSCLES ! wahahaha... so macho...and he also posseses some great skills. Sometimes he is blur and doesn't even know his own soul slayer's name,but he has an extremely huge spirit force! He is my choice. *cheers*

i'd have to vote for histugaya all the way. Firstly as others have said he's intelligent, compassionate, and many other things but one thing I have to stress is POWER.
Spoiler!

Now for those watching the show yes he was pwned, but so was every other badass character that faced Aizen and in a pretty similiar time frame so he's not weak, Aizen's just that much better than him and everyone else. Also if you listened to how his power works you'll see that he's literally overflowing with power! His bleeping huge spirit force is what creates the ice and like someone else said he's a "young" captain and while he achieved bankai really fast he hasn't had it long enough to "master" it like say Byakua who I must admit is pretty badass. well thats my 2 cents, peace!

I like Hitsugaya~ because... he's so cute and so cool~!XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i may be somewhat biased... (ya think?), but i think that Shunsui is the "best" captain because of his ability to think for himself and stand up for his beliefs. i also love the relationship he has with his vice-captain. it's not as stiff and formal as some of the other divisions, and he goes out of his way to protect her (ie: taking her away from the battle with yama-jii) Devildude said most of the things that i wanted to say... ^_^'

Signature Image

if i could id say Urahara, he was an ex-captain i think.

From the current captains id say Zaraki Kenpachi because he grew up in the worst place and still made it. Also he is nice to his subournarate and hes doing what he wants. and isnt that a nice goal to have XD
also he doesnt need to see to be able to beat a captain :D

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

i like Hitsugaya because he have a nice hunt for the truth and isn't afraid to overstep his boundaries to get on top of things. not to mention the passion he showed for the ladies closet to him. his bankai is awesome too.

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Aizen... well, he is the one who blast Hitsugaya to bits (uh oh I'm spoiling this... oh yeah sorry for Hitsugaya fans but that's the fact)
After all I like his *double-face* attitude.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Aizen...damn ! he's too strong >.<

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.