Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Bleach Captain! - Minitokyo

Best Bleach Captain!

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Urahara Kisuke, though he's the ex-captain of the 12th division he surpasses many of the captains wif his broad and deep network of intelligence and understanding of Soul Society, Shinigamis and Hollows...he also invented the *Hougyoku (Ep.61 explains this)...

He's also a great mentor to Ichigo when they were preparing on to rescue Rukia from being executed, thus his battle skills shouldn't be ignored.

A very mysterious man, *somehow he's been planning everything from the very first episode when Rukia gives her powers to Ichigo, and lent her a special Gigai....till the end of the 'Soul Society Mission'...

He's also the most humorous captain of all... :P

The captain that rivals Urahara is Aizen of the 5th division.

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I don't know who's the best?
All of them are the best for me! ^_^;
It's difficult to me to choose one of them!
I love Urahara XD!
Even freak but he's cool!
He's not captain now! So, Maybe i choose Byakuya!
He's very dicipline one!

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Confirm its Aizen to me

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Hitsugaya is the best captain! He's so cool and pure harted person. He is strong,calm and a little bit silent but tender. I love Hitsugaya!

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Come on vote for Byakuyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

Signature Image

8 division captian Shunsui Kyoraku. he so funny, and easy going. and he is ulta strong. Nanao-chan is so lucky! Plus I love that hat!

merged: 12-25-2005 ~ 10:10am
8 division captian Shunsui Kyoraku. he so funny, and easy going. and he is ulta strong. Nanao-chan is so lucky! Plus I love that hat!

merged: 12-25-2005 ~ 10:23am

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

personally i like byakuya, he's so cool ^^ aizen maybe a good captain, but then, not my favourite character at all...then there's zaraki :) to me those are the best

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Aizen's the strongest but not my favorite.
Byakuya Kuchiki and Hitsugaya! :D

Yeah, Aizen is definetly the strogest of shinigami. In the moment ^_^. But I choose Byakuya. He`s, too, one of the strongest, and his Ban Kai is extremely powerful. He`s cool, but he`s also very caring person. Proud, noble, handsome - simply the best ^_^

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like Byakuya. He's cool.

I like Byakuya and Hitsugaya there both kool captains.

Ukitake Jyuushiro because.... his group guys are always so odd and zany. and Hitsugaya cuz I like ice abilities and those wings ... anyway one of those guys.

I also want to see Yachiru fight for some reason.. shes just so tiny!

I think... Zaraki kenpachi and his liutenant ^^,

haihzz...too bad ther r few frens like byakuya
actually he is caring rukia ^_^
mmm.....the youngest captain oso looked nice too
it's hard to make a decision but...byakuya is good..haha..of coz everyppl have their own favorite

i think i will go with captain byakuya...his cool man..

Hitsugaya!

I like Hitsugaya best. His skills are amazing...and I think he's a great character too. :)

(A close second is definitely Byakuya...:P)

nice choice,3ternal86..
he is really cool man >_<

Best Captain, heh? That'd be a tough one.

I reckon if Ukitake wasn't ill, he'd be pretty powerful. Like when Byakuya was about to kill Hanatorou outside that tower of pennance, he didn't even realize Ukitake was there until he grabbed Byakuya. Plus he hasn't even got a Vice Captain and still his squad hasn't fallen apart or been taken over by another, as I know of.

Obviously Aizen is awesome but that's only cos he's been around so much longer than the other captains that he beat, so he's had much more time to hone his skills. Plus his soul slayer ability is just too good to the untrained eye.

First Squad Captain is also quite awesome cos he's so old and yet still around and not been killed by a hollow or menos grande. Plus it took two captains to fight him- Ukitake and Shinsou but they never beat him, although he never beat them as well.

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

i like the little dude, number...11?

this is hard to pick.i think all the captains are strong but rite now,aizen might be the strongest among all.personality-wise,it'll be real fun to work under zaraki kenpachi nee?n hitsugaya is cute^_^ but byakuya is not that bad either.n i really wonder abt unohana's true power.uurrghh...i can't make up my mindT_T

Hitsugaya all the way! XD

Byakuya is good as well~ :)

Urahara, for his floppy hat (which hides his eyes) and his casual demeanor. And since fought Ichi with style. XD

Ichimaru.. .I dont really know why.. maybe its because i like complex people or creepy ones.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.