Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Bleach Captain! - Minitokyo

Best Bleach Captain!

Tagged under Bleach

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Erm... does Aizen still counts? ^^()

Well, I like him coz he's both evil and nice.. well, evil now... but seemingly nice before that. He's strong. And most of all, he looks absolutely stunning with those glasses off. LOL

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

My favorite is Kurotshuchi Mayuri, the captain of Division 12. I think he's by far the coolest. His meticulous, scientific solutions to all problems and wicked sense of humor make him a much more interesting kind of captain than your average "slash 'em up to solve the problem" kind of captain like most of the others.

Hitsugaya FTW

To me it is ALL about Soi Fon... The second captain. She is incredibly fast and nimble, not only that but her Zanpakutou has amazing traits. We never get to see her Bankai, but her shikai is pretty incredible. Yoruichi can barely match her speed, and that means she can out speed Byakuya. however her technique needs to grow, Yoruichi still has overwhelming skill over her. Once she attains that skill she will be quite the competitor.

hmpppph....
i think....kenpachi....
he is so funny...

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Quote by MalkinorUrahara, for his floppy hat (which hides his eyes) and his casual demeanor. And since fought Ichi with style. XD

OMG, that's not a floppy hat that's a STRAW HAT XD. I'm a little passionate about the straw hat it's a very long story that few will get. He's my favorite captain, partially cause I relate really well to him... but that means I like myself which means I could be vain which I don't think he is so I must not be like him... late night at work... sorry all confused ROFL

Let's say URAHARA is the greatest and end it that, thanks for a great topic

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

There no need to even think of it...Zaraki Kenpachi OWNS!I mean did u see how he kicked Tousen's ass...Although i should also admit that Aizen is also very powerfull and clever...His Zanpaktou own's....Complete hypnosis...Man what else does he need...?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

I would have to say that the best captian is 10th sqaud Captian Hitsugaya Toushirou. Not only is he hot, but has exelent battling skills and has one of the most powerfull shikai, not to mention it looks cool.

hmm... i would vote for ichimaru gin. i like the way he's loyal to aizen even though it is for a bad cause

Marx666

Marx666

Fire

I like Zaraki Kenpachi couse hes strong and cool but the sad thing is that he doesn't know his Soul Slayers name and stuff but I still think he's the coolest

Renjiro

^_^

I would say that.. Shunsui is the best captain. Shunsui's attitude, intelligence, and overall layed back view is something to be noted. He seems to stay calm in the face of confusion. Like many of the other captains he is a truth seeker; however, while on the search for truth he is willing to step over the line to reach his goal.

++++++ Avid MMORPG Player
+++++ Avid IIDX Player
++++ Avid Pop'n Music Player
+++ Avid Soccer Fan

I dont remember the name (it´s a long time since i dont see bleach, read the manga)

But i like the "taijou" who has a big hat, and the whose temper is always calm and paceful. (The one who fights against Chado) :P

hmmm... there are so many cool captains. the best one would probably be either kenpachi, byakuya, or hitsugaya. tough choice!

The old guy from unit 1 he is spiffy.

I think Byakuya is the strongest, because first of all he's the captain I like the most, and because he is very strong too ^^

merged: 01-25-2006 ~ 05:35am
I think Byakuya is the strongest, because first of all he's the captain I like the most, and because he is very strong too ^^

merged: 01-25-2006 ~ 05:35am

Another Step Before My Fall, And The World Would See Me No More...
Signature

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Hitsugaya! He's so kawaii!

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Aizen just looks so cool after he takes off his glasses, but he's a hollow sympathiser ~_~. I used to love Hitsugaya, but he just got beaten so quickly. So my favourite captain now would be... probably Zaraki. He's just so cool (though a little too suicidal) when fighting (too bad he hasn't learnt his zanpakuto's name yet), and its just so funny when he's with Yachiru.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well My favorite is Urahara (Does he counts as a Captain or X captain) because he has a Female Soul-Slayer and he hasn't shown his real shelf. If he Doesn't count as Captain then my other Favorite is Hitsugaya cause he has an Excellent Soul-Slayer he is chiby and cool person & he also wants to protect Hinamori ! ! !

Yoruichi-sama is the best! <3 She's strong, fast, cool, beautiful, smart, and has a wicked sense of humour.
And if we're talking about the current captains - Unohana-sama. Isn't it awesome how this fragile-looking woman actually can kick captain-level ass *and* has mad healing skillz? And how she can make idiots who badmouth the 4th division tremble in fear with just one sentence? ^^

psychodeedee

dee-dee chan

well i think that byakuya n aizen r the strongist of all the captains
but u see byakuya would make a better captain than aizen [because of his "double-face" act]
i was pretty dissapointed 2 tell the truth :sweat:
i thought he was sweet .... [that basterd] :angry:

Kyouraku Shunsui.... cool&calm but when he has to he'll defeat you! :) Double bladed... DEAD MEAT! slice you like a pig.. :)

Aizen is trying to be become a Shinigami-Hollow to become the most powerful....so i voted Aizen instead, he really is powerful......and Ichigo already reached his limits....unless he transform into a Hollow-Shinigami

If you are talking about strength, then the first captain would be the strongest but I like Byakuya and Hitsugaya best

:) :DKuchiki Byakuya! :D :) ;)
Ilike him very VERY MUCHHHHHHH! :) :D
He is awesome, handsome, cool, .................! :) :) :)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.