Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Bleach Captain! - Minitokyo

Best Bleach Captain!

Tagged under Bleach

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Okay for me it since I have so many Kyouraku Shunsui because even though he is a skirt chaser I love his poses with his zanpakutoh. Hitsugaya because I love the sword guard on his zanpakutoh plus the attacks he uses are awesome. Then Yamamoto the director of all the captains is just awesome because his attacks is fire. Ukitake because he just cares for his squad so much. A guy you can respect in other words. Soi Fong is cool because even though she acts tough she has a soft side and built up emotion turned to anger. Byakuya because his sense of duty. Also his calm exterior is what attracts me too. Then there is Zaraki who is cool and funny.

Evil Mind Good Heart

The only reason I like Byakuya so much is because he is so darn laid-back when he does his Bankai! Everyone else has such a passionate and energy-filled release, but he just sorta does it in slow motion. If that isn't cool, then I don't know what is.

Go laid-back people! Woot.

oooo, such a tough question. Kenpachi is just so strong and commands alot of devotion from his squad. Byukuya is just too cool (but he has such a sad story).
I think if Urahara counts I'd say him, though. He's my favorite character overall anyway. he can be silly, calm, or almost ruthless.
as for current captains, I guess i really like Ukitake Juushiro, even though we haven't seen much of him. He seems to really care about his squad members, and he's always making difficult descisions (like with Kaien, and then later in Rukia's situation). I wish he showed up more.

After having read the manga as well as the anime up to date (episode 67), I can't list just one but a possible few.

*SPOILERS ABOUND*

Firstly, I'd have to say Kurosaki Isshin, Ichigo's dad. His insane, absurdly violent manner in front of his children is highly humourous. Couple that with his captain level death god skills and knowledge, he is defenitely one piece of powerful work. He's also friends with Urahara, which implies...something or another.

Ichimaru Gin was my first favourite captain I saw. It's just his whole manner that really intrigues and amuses you. Of course, now that he's a second to Isshin. Plus with his eyes closed all the time, wouldn't that make him immune to Aizen's soul slayer ability? And if so, then why? So mysterious as well, it makes you wonder if you're as bleach obsessive as I am, or more.

Just to attempt to discredit Aizen slightly, let's look at all the people he beat:

Hitsuguya: He's just a kid captain, so a wound on him is much worse than a wound on a bigger character. Did you see the length of Aizen's sword? Taller than Toushirou I think.

Renji: He was still pretty messed up from Byakuya's thrashing of him that he could only pull of shikai anyways.

Ichigo: His power was already draining from the Byakuya fight, remember? Then his hollow form came out and saved his butt. So it's not like he stood much chance anyways with the fresh injuries from his fight.

Komamuru: Oh please! He could barely fight Kenpachi and was going one on one with him for a while with his bankai out. So he was tired from that fight anyways.

However, Aizen could probably beat them all anyways in a fight. It just wouldn't be as easy as he made it look. Perhaps we'd see him move a bit more or even release a shikai.

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

The Best capitain for me is Ukitake! Cause he is gentle and nice but, when necessary, he become cold and rational! ^_^

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Hitsugaya of the 10th division! I love his his bankai!

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

The best captain for me would be Hitsugaya! I love his bankai and i love his attitude even if aizen "blast hitsugaya to bits" his attidute towards it after just proved he was cool and i love it!

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Zaraki Kenpachi and Kyouraku Shunsui are both my favourite captains.

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

of course i'll vote for hitsugaya! he's the best!

ukitake and kyouraku
both have such a strong sense of duty and justice

and kyouraku is hilarious; he's such a bum sometimes, but he does what he thinks is right

I like Shunsui the best. His cool personality and strong sense of justice is what I like about him most. He also has a really cool Zanpakuto!

Soi Fong. She is TOO AWESOME OMG. <33 Probably the strongest woman in Soul Society, and she really works so hard. Not to mention her dead-sexiness. XD

Hitsugaya hands down. Simply because of how cool he is. He has an awesome bankai. Also like his ice dragons.

To me, Byakuya is my favourite. Not only is he one of the strongest captains in terms of strength and skills, he is also a very passionate man and overprotective brother deep inside.

At first, I hated him for not saving Rukia and even envourage her execution! His 'holier than thou' attitude also annoyes me at times but after watching episode 62 and chapter 177 and 179, I completely melts to his character. Who wouldn't? ^^;; I think mostly everyone who hated Byakuya at first started to like him after those episodes and/ chapters.

My second favourite would be either Hitsugaya or Ukitake. I'm torn between the two of them. But their interactions together are simply too cute for words. Candy...LOL.

hands down its gotta be zaraki kenpachi.. hes funny.. laughs at getting stabbed.... has small children attatched to him...has an eyepatch(and oh what an eyepatch it is) and just imagine if zaraki had a bankai... hed be a god

Hitsugaya is the best cuz hes a kid like me and hes strong but kenpachi is a fu**ing bad ass

well, isn't the best captain is about the leadership & team management? why should it be the strongest? guys, he's asking for the best capyain, not the best fighter........
so..... the 1st captain..... he's the 1 that control the whole 13 group, right?

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

The topic creator aren't asking about who's the strongest but who's your favourite, hence your thoughts on who's the best.

GIN

Hitsugaya - I like the ice dragon he summons, and his ban kai looks also nice
Soi Fong - She's just totally determined and hot. fav <3,
Kenpachi - tough as it gets and loves fighting just for the thrill of it regardless of whom he is fighting against, Byakuya - Laid back and cool. His ban kai is totally awesome (reminds me of Gaara's sand though).

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

zaraki kenpachi! gotta love him with yachiru! XD i love it when yachiru tells him the wrong directions. wahahha XD

Hitsugaya has the coolest bankai and hes still young it takes like 10 years to master bankai and i think he like 12 or 13 years old or somthin

Byakuya. I love him...SO...

So I'm completely biased also, but who wouldn't love him?

Second would be Hitsu. He's so adorable, especially with his obcvious concern for Hina :D

Ukitake... Even tough he's sick he does not give up his squad members! He's great!

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.