Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Bleach Captain! - Minitokyo

Best Bleach Captain!

Tagged under Bleach

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 118 total items

I like almost all the captains... It doesn't matter to me...

You wouldn't betray me, right?

they are all great and this is what i think is their best qualities.

Yamamoto-for his strength and able to create the 13 squads
Soi-she is smart and learned from the best, Yoruichi
Gin-i love his always smiling :), though it may not be a good smile.
Unohana-A kind and peaceful woman
Aizen-even as 2 faced as he is, is a brilliant thinker and fighter
Byakuya-sophisticated and another strong fighter
Komamura-his loyalty
Kyouraku-his layed back attitude for everything
Tousen-his sence of justice
Hitsugaya-collected and mature
Zaraki-his strength
Kurotsuchi-his strive for studing something new and thats all he is good for
Ukitake-the nicest guy and strong fighter, despite his health.

PooterDooter24

For the best captain category i have 3 nominees; the first is kuchiki byakuya of 6th squad. THAT MAN IS A WARLORD! His attitude is so cool, he has the hardest shikai and bankai in my opinion, not only due to its power but its originality (hats off 2 bleach creators). Second nominee is Zaraki Kenpaichi of 11th squad. When i first saw dis man in action my first thoughts were; "this man ain normal, something is wrong with him," not only is he powerful as ASS! but he just loves 2 enjoy the fight and tries his best to hold back his power so the fight would last longer. Plus after careful thought i realise this man doesn't even know how to wield his zanpakatou properly (no shikai or bankai), yet he is SO powerful, just imagine if or when he learns his zanpakatou's abilities......................... The third nominee is Captain Aizen sousuke (i will not tell you why he is so blasted tite, just gotta read the manga/ watch the anime to find out). However even tho these 3 guys are my candidates for best captain my fav one in the pic would have 2 be kyouraku shinsui (cant remember if i spelt it right). Just becuz dis guy reminds me of myself; intelligent, and very talented in his abilities, however he would rather spend his time chasing women, getting drunk and sleeping hard...(lol just like me )

Hard to say really, there are a couple up for contention though:
5th Division - Aizen - Just for about five minutes, after he breaks his glasses and before he dissapears, he had cool hair (that's all really)
6th Division - Byakuya - He's got three Bankais, how much better can you get!?
10th Division - Gohan errrr Hitsugaya - I thought his Shikai was cool, then I saw his Bankai and my eyes fell out (literally, they were a pain in the butt to find)
11th Division - Zaraki Kenpachi - He's crazy....that's it
13th Division - Ukitake - He just looks cool, they haven't even shown what he can DO yet, other than cough up blood, that's his only talent so far

My personal favorite is Hitsugaya and not just because he's my favorite character or the fact that I'd jump at the chance to hug him because he's adorable...*cough*

Also I like the way his sword works, I think the ice and weather thing is a great power and how he sticks up for Hinamori! He's protective and would do anything for her, I think it's cute >3 So definately Hitsugaya-sama XD

RedSunEternal

Eater of Babies

Kenpachi is my favorite. He is the only captain other than Aizen whose followers are mindlessly devoted to him and he is also very determined and goes after his goal with complete conviction.

I just hope we get to see at least his shikai before the anime ends... that would be awesome.

"Through suffering comes knowledge." - Aeschylus

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Hmmm...
I think like Ukitake the most.
He's cool, good-looking, have a great personality, and i think his soul-slayer is (or are) really great!

Well, my number one is Hitsugaya ^.^ I have a weakness for white hair...
How old might he be? Hmm... if Ichigo is fifteen, then Hitsugaya is... thirteen?
Despite his age I like his personality (and hair's colour) ^.^

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

Hitsugaya taichou! he's sooooo cute

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Byakuya & Zaraki! lol i used to loveee AIzen cuz he was sooo cute nd handsome but the he got EXTREMELY EVIL so i dont like him now LOL, Byakuya look SOO COOL ND his BANKAI IS AMAZING I LOVE IT! nd it was extremely swt when he save rukia from being stabbed i was like awwiesss...Zaraki is a cool captain, hes funny nd like he loves fighting, even though he lost he doesnt go like NOOO! lol he accepts it nd like want to fight even more nd like help ichigo from then on...great captain! i especially loe his vice captain, i forgot her name but its the pink hair one...SOO KAWAII! XD

Byakuya is really cool and strong but a little selfish (before the fight against Ichigo that is). Zaraki has a unique personality that makes him to one of the more intersting guys.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

Nothing like a lazy-ass casanova like Kyouraku Shunsui. Gotta be him. That bright cloak is the ultimate nail to the statement.

IMHO , the best Captain in Bleach is...

Yamamato ! His Soul Slayer is really cool :D Maybe is Offtopic, but the best Vice-Captain is Abarai Renji :)

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Quote by Lisu-plthe best Vice-Captain is Abarai Renji :)

I made a topic for the best VC too :D

Thanx everybody for partecipating in my thread!

Anyways, I still love Byakuya......in the shinigami cup he is so cute and funny XXD

Signature Image

i tink hitsugaya is the best. he is caring and intelligent. he is a genius for his age. and i <33 him.

I think that ICHIMARU GIN is Da CooleST Captain Everrrrrrrrr!

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

I can't say which 1 is best...each of them is special.
But my favourite is Hitsugaya! Not bcuz he's cute, i totally like his protective ways towards friends.
Next is Ukitake, he's such a gentlemen.
Then there's also Byakuya...like duh, he's way beyond cool.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i am not too sure....
i dont really like any of the captains
i like ICHIGO AND RUKIA!
i hope ichigo can become a captain
afterall he defeated byakuya

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

for me the best captain is hitsugaya
well i think that he is cool and the best pt abt it is that he only around 10-13 years old!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by cassandraronaldfor me the best captain is hitsugaya
well i think that he is cool and the best pt abt it is that he only around 10-13 years old!

the aging process in Soul Society is different from the real world unless i was informed incorrectly by the subs. if i had to guess either souls in Soul Society age really slow, or the time in Soul Socity moves faster than the real world. just think about it for a second, Rukia seems just around Ichigo's age or alittle older if i may say, but it was said that she is way older than him. so Hitsu's real age is really unknown. i do agree though, he looks like a bright young man who would appear to be in his late teens.

well back to the topic. there isn't really a captain that stands out from my viewpoint, but if i had to choose it would be Byakuya. afterall he's one captain we've all seen that showed all his powers or atleast most of his powers. although i was alittle disappointed in his bankai. i like his way of talking to others, never showing any sort of emotion.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.