Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My brand-new Kare Kano page :) - Minitokyo

My brand-new Kare Kano page :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hey...this is my first attempt at a custom userpage...I've been thinking of doing one for ages but I finally just did one...
Of course related to my avatar/siggy of Kare Kano...I don't quite know why I'm so stuck on green but it really suits my image of the series now
(And I guess I'm rather a dark art person...no pastels for me :D )

I thought about adding pics of the other KK couples but I rather like the simplicity of this version

The slices were actually the easiest part of this skin building as I took forever picking colors that were legible and suitable...only to accidently close my browser window! :sweat: Oh well...I just did it again...and better...the second time around ;)

So let me know what you all think! :)

(Also...I was sad to find there appear to be no Kare Kano clubs...sigh...I guess I'll have to stick to faving the category)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

It's cool! I love Kare Kano too! I love the coloring and the text is a nice touch. Great work on this! :D

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

the text in the top is awesome

as for the text in the actual you know thing itself, it needs changing, a bit plain IMO, you have a cool font in your image, then the rest is average.

green is nice, but its just not working for me at the moment, maybe softer green or something? i dunno

but keep the work up :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.