Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kimono-Fans Banner - Minitokyo

Kimono-Fans Banner

Group announcement by Kimono-Fans

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

ALL MEMBERS!
We need a new banner! Anyone who can find us an excellent kimono pic and make us a banner out of it, we'd deeply appreciate it...there might even be something in it for you...hehe ^.~ Any kimono pic is acceptable as long as it's anime and it can even be from this site. PM me or email me with details about your banner and send it to me by linking it in a PM or attaching it to an email. As for size and whatnot...as long as it fits in the window without distorting it. Dimensions: 640x480 or less is desired.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Good idea! I'm in! But say, since there's gonna be many entries, probably, make it a contest! Wouldn't that spice things up? ^^

Oh, and what are the deadlines?

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Contest, eh? I was thinking about that but, yes, we'd need deadlines and contest rules as well as prize information...tell you what...how bout you PM me with your ideas and we'll discuss it, or you can post them here and we can do the same. ^^ This should prove interesting!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/9658/kimono5tv.th.jpg

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

candy-chan! That's great! ^^ Good job! We're working out details for a contest so we'll add your banner to the contest submissions! I'll post the deadline and contest submission info soon! ^^ Thanks for your submission!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

lol, no problem
I'll watch for the contest, maybe I can submit more than one?

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by candy-chanlol, no problem
I'll watch for the contest, maybe I can submit more than one?

^^ Go for it! I'm also thinking about making something for a group avatar, just a thought right now.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

nice i'll try making one! so the size is 640x480?

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by zairanice i'll try making one! so the size is 640x480?

Yes, around 640x480 is best...it won't distort the group page too much if so. Some larger pics will distort the page for some of our members. ^^

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

yay XD another banner thinghy XD i'll try to make one XD

merged: 12-15-2005 ~ 09:41am
Kays XD Here it is..I used and image from the groups userpage, I darkened it a little so you could see the image better. I also added some effects and stuff XD Hope you like it :D

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/melymay/569d296d.jpg

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by melymayyay XD another banner thinghy XD i'll try to make one XD

merged: 12-15-2005 ~ 09:41am
Kays XD Here it is..I used and image from the groups userpage, I darkened it a little so you could see the image better. I also added some effects and stuff XD Hope you like it :D

That's amazing! ^^ We now have two entries! Once we get another I will start the countdown...if nothing else I'll start at the end of the week! Thank you so much for your contribution...two awesome banners already! XD YES! ^^ I have something planned if this doesn't work out...that way the entries won't go to waste ^.~

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8845/kimono27gp.th.jpg

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Three amazing banners! Wow! Great job! I'm gonna have to end this all soon...I think I'll choose a date next week. People are gonna be busy the next few days anyway. It's so hard to choose...gonna have to make that poll and post all three. I'll get everything set up when we reach the deadline.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.