Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Indelible Sin ~I have returned~ - Minitokyo

Indelible Sin ~I have returned~

Group announcement by Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Hello all. I have returned...I am not dead! Wow! ^_^'

I ask all members to excuse me for my insanely long absense, and as for those that don't remember me, I am the group founder and administrator. My leave of absense has no excuses. I simply decided it best to leave MiniTokyo for a while. I am back and will be making frequent checks, posts, and updates in the Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans group as of Monday, December 12, 2005 and I will post plans and suggestions as well as a number of links to MT FMA scans and a number of FMA pics I have found. Although, I haven't been able to fully keep up with FMA lately due to my schedule. I'm so far behind but I'd like to help out around my group. Please look for my post by Monday, December 12, 2005 5:30 Central Time (US and Canada).

I will further address all issues at the time of my posting. Thank you to all members, moderators, and admin. I'd like to give a very special thanks to Heavens-Dragon for all of her help! It has been so wonderful to have you around! ^^ I'm sorry I left for so long without any word or help to the group but I will make it up to everyone---mainly Heavens-Dragon. You've been such help to me in my absense...I can't describe it...I'll have to do something special for you! ;)

miyano

watashi no uta

eto..i don't have much to say but..
"Okairi~!"
i hope the group would be more active and fun :) as in more things to do XD

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

welcome back^^
i thought the groups' dead T_T
since you're back now, i hope you'll make something interesting XD

LunaTsukino

LunaTsukino

the Moon is fascinating...

Hello there! ^-^
I'm new at the group and kinda at MiniTokyo too...
I really don't know how things work here in the Group, but now that the admin is back in action, I hope we all have plenty of fun! ^O^
I just want to say that I reeeeeeeally love FullMetal Alchemist!
See ya! o/

Welcome to our Sailor Moon World!!!!! ^-^
Visit us at www.sossailormoon.com.br

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by LunaTsukinoHello there! ^-^
I'm new at the group and kinda at MiniTokyo too...
I really don't know how things work here in the Group, but now that the admin is back in action, I hope we all have plenty of fun! ^O^
I just want to say that I reeeeeeeally love FullMetal Alchemist!
See ya! o/

^^ Well...if you need help around MT then refer to the Support Page or Forum when you can. As for the group, I'll do what I can to help and I'll do what I can to manage and update and make things fun XD
I really like FMA too! I'd like to get the next few manga volumes and DVDs so I can catch up...and the next game too! XD Came out like...half a year ago...geez...I'm so behind.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Welcome back...........

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

welcome back ! XD

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

LunaTsukino

LunaTsukino

the Moon is fascinating...

Quote by Takeshi1589^^ Well...if you need help around MT then refer to the Support Page or Forum when you can. As for the group, I'll do what I can to help and I'll do what I can to manage and update and make things fun XD
I really like FMA too! I'd like to get the next few manga volumes and DVDs so I can catch up...and the next game too! XD Came out like...half a year ago...geez...I'm so behind.

If you think you're so behind, I even didin't watch all the episodes yet! -____-
But still the Anime is surely into my top ones on the list! ;)
I've heard that they're bringing the new movie here to Brazil next year in January, isn't that perfect!? *-*
I can't wait for it.... *O*

Welcome to our Sailor Moon World!!!!! ^-^
Visit us at www.sossailormoon.com.br

welcome back

Vash90

Vash90

Anime Lovers

Let the fun begin

Welcome back Takeshi-kun! *hugs* We miss you! I haven't been around myself >.< And no need to thank me! I'm glad to help :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.