Final Fantasy series for the XBOX console

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Cancel

I've been thinking ,after playing Lord Of The Rings: The third age ,It's settings are all perfectly the same thing as the FinalFantasy series, very RPG'ic ,so why not having Final Fantasy for the XBOX. Any doubts?

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

• Dec 12, 2005
Cancel

Square Enix isn't associated with Xbox. They only have games in only PS2 or Nintendo consoles because they haven't formed a relationship w/ Xbox producers. If you have an Xbox and want to play FF, then I'm really sorry for you: the FF series is soo cool!

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

• Dec 13, 2005

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Cancel

But they are gonna have Final Fantasy 11, which is the online enabled one ,on the XBOX 360 ,why not? but thanks for the reply ,really got me there.

merged: 12-13-2005 ~ 11:06am
And there was a Beta testing by Microsoft Japan officially on the 10th of December.

merged: 12-13-2005 ~ 11:06am
Of Final Fantasy XI

Signature Image

• Dec 13, 2005
Cancel

a online game is that..only a online game...i hope you don't think that you'lll find sepirhoth or anyone of the others characters of any FF on a mmorpg of FF... (btw i've heard that that game is also like all mmorpgs...bored when you reach max lvl (well . enjoy while you level up for leve the game XD)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Myaje

Myaje

Queen of Chisha

Cancel

To clarify, FFXI is so far the only Final Fantasy to be confirmed for the XBox 360.

What has happened, is Hironobu Sakaguchi (the creator of Final Fantasy) and his newley created studio: Mistwalker, have signed on as game developers for the 360.

It goes without saying that this new studio's games will be published by Square Enix, however, they may not neccessarily be Final Fantasy titles.

But, as one FF has been confirmed for release, and the series' founding father wants to makes game for the 360, it isn't a huge logical leap to think that new FF titles may now go multiplatform.

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Cancel

Hey, just wonderin how the graphics would be in the Xbox huh?, well i'm not forcin Final Fantasy to be in the xbox but think about it.........ahh the wonders. Cause i'm kinda sick of my PS2 for breakin down every time.heheh

Signature Image

• Dec 13, 2005
Cancel

It seems like it would bring Sony down a lot...the Final Fantasy series is a great asset to them......and it woudl seme taht if Microsoft were able to make a good game out of it....Sony could have big trouble........becuase....yea it might be great...

• Dec 13, 2005

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Cancel

Your PS2 sucks..!

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

• Dec 13, 2005
Cancel

Quote by WongoIt seems like it would bring Sony down a lot...the Final Fantasy series is a great asset to them......and it woudl seme taht if Microsoft were able to make a good game out of it....Sony could have big trouble........becuase....yea it might be great...

When i first heard at the E3 convention i was :o in total shock. I'm sure they're lots of pissed fans. Then again at the same time lots of cheering fans. I agree with Wongo, The Final Fantasy Series should stick with Sony even if its only FF11. It is awesome though that they're are giving it a try to show off the graphics<3

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

• Dec 13, 2005

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Cancel

Yeah I agree with that ,like Halo stickin with Microsoft. I would also cause a riot if Halo moves to sony.it'll look so bad in the PS2.

Signature Image

• Dec 13, 2005
Cancel

This is a simple question to understand and come up with a response. In the sake of following gaming-trends, I would say not likely in Square's immediate future to move over to XBox for any reason. There would have to a lot of sly persuation from Microsoft, I mean really sly.

The reason why Square moved away from Nintendo to begin w/ is because lack of developer support, and the platform didn't meet their demands as a developer. I mean imagine FF7 on an N64, it just wouldn't happen. However GC woulda been possible, but 5 years too late.

As you have all mentioned, Square nor Enix has no relationship with Microsoft since they are a NEW... that's right - NEW gaming platform. That's not to say it won't be possible. I mean Capcom went to Sega/Nintendo and got away from Sony for a while.

I guess what it basically boils down to is what each company offers the developer, tools and what kind of power to employ them.

As it stands, Sony still owns most of the market. In 1st is Sony @ 92m units sold, 2nd is Microsoft @ 24m units sold, followed in last by Nintendo @ 16m units sold. This is based on current generation units (not including the XBox 360). This information is based of statistical data conducted by a research company that GameSpot trusts.

• Dec 13, 2005

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Cancel

well if Square-enix leaves and goes to the Xbox 360 that would cause a huge up roar in the gaming world but I don't know if anyone of you guys know this but Team Ninja might be leaving the Xbox 360 and Microsoft to make Ninja Gaiden 2 on the PS3. so in the next-gen war anything could happen

Signature Image

• Dec 13, 2005
Cancel

aww i was expecting ninja gaiden to go to 360 sigh...
as for FF word is that its not going to 360 ne time soon unless u count ffonline...
but i guess we will see

Also Halo will never go to Sony unless Xbox goes under because M$ owns bungie!

• Dec 13, 2005

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Cancel

Yeah I was also expecting Ninja gaiden for the 360 ,heard the pay Microsoft was giving team Ninja wasn't enough.

Signature Image

• Dec 13, 2005

Xistence

Xistence

The goggles , they do nothing.

Cancel

Quote by albelofthe21stcenturySquare Enix isn't associated with Xbox. They only have games in only PS2 or Nintendo consoles because they haven't formed a relationship w/ Xbox producers. If you have an Xbox and want to play FF, then I'm really sorry for you: the FF series is soo cool!

Agreed.
Plus Microsoft bummed alot with the early Xbox360 release. -_-

Signature

• Dec 13, 2005

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Cancel

Oh! relleh ,there might be reasons behind those ,don't you think?

Signature Image

• Dec 13, 2005

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.