Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 U2 Tour - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 1 total item

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

Tour Vertigo 2006!
Dates have been announced in New Zealand and Australia and further dates are set to be confirmed for Mexico, South America and Japan.
[U2.com]

well, i've known this info from a lot time ago, but in this week the info of the place and the support group (in my country is going to be FRANZ FERDINAND!)
yep, i'm so happy... bands like u2 just come to my country like in 10 years! T_T
this is going to, in some mode, replace the other concert that i couldn't went, the Rolling Stones, but they will not come to my country, i tried to went to Argentina to them, but i don't have $money$ -_-!
*(i like in chile, so my country is chile OX ) *[/b]

anyway, what do you think about Vertigo Tour 2006?... I think that they've went to the US with this tour, but i'm not sure...

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.