Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket? Tohru ends up with who..? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket? Tohru ends up with who..? (spoilers)

Tagged under Fruits Basket

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

if it's not kyo i'd really be sad :(
in the manga yuki finds another girlfriend - well not a real girlfriend but somebody he begins to take a liking as far as i guess :P

i've heard everywhere that its Tohru/Kyo but i'm a Tohru/Yuki fan.... sad times. ha.

hikariangiru

Angiru Hikari

Hmm...I would have to say Kyou, because their relationship is more intimate, has more feeling, and it seems our little Tohru started developing more than just a friendship feeling towards him! They're really cute together also.
It's so sad...Their relationship, how Kyou will soon go to that room made especially for the cat, and how Tohru is determined to do anything to break the zodiac curse to save not only Yuki, Momiji, etc, but also Kyou.
(Sorry for the little spoiler, I'm obsessed with the manga..XDD)

We are all angels with one wing, we need someone else to fly...
#JapaneseLover#

Keiko89

Keiko

i think that she likes kyo. but i like yuki way better. he's like the more caring and sweet guy but i dont kno cuz since she had this little thing for the cat i think she'll end up with mr.CATBOY. lol

Keiko

When all You have is love....

Tohru likes cat.
So I think Tohru ends up with Kyo.

at first. i thought she would end up with Yuki. but then, i thought wrong. she would end up with Kyo. The manga has a lot of symbolisms and such. Based on how they look, they say that Risa and Hiro are the young versions of Tohru and Kyo. While, Kyoko and her husband are the older versions. Isn't that interesting?

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

tohru must end up with kyo

vastocean5

Ruler of La La Land

yuki sees tohru as a motherly image and in the manga they revealed that. also, he's gonna pair up with that girl in the student council (can't remember her name)

im not sure if tohru will end up wit kyo but they're definitely in love

hmmm she's ending up with kyo that's for sure, but since i've read the chapters ramdomly... may I ask who's maki ? or machi ?

hi . i design fistn wlh. to me ..
whow can i add here?

i think tohru and kyou.i know that in the first episodes lock more like tohru and yuki but i think that yuki fall in love with machi.and i'm sure that kyou love tohru.and about the curse,it has to be broken^_^

tohru will end up with kyo...^^...

i like kyo blee hehehe

i'll just tell you...

Tohru and Kyo end up together and Yuki ends up with Maki
and everybody is released from the curse...

Kyo is when he's actually hugging Tohru (he's tells her that he doesn't care if he transforms and pulls her in and they hug. it's then that God releases him from the curse.)! Yuki is released just as he's about to tell Maki about being cursed and then he kisses her!

OMG! i am so way behinD! omg...yuki with this machi girl and kyo with tohru(as exppected for this couple)...i like both kyo and yuki....omg...but im more of a yuki fan! he is so cute and cool and..charming!*glitter eyes*

Kyo and Tohru fo shurez!

Ok-This is what I think:
Tohru&Kyo-I mean, c'mon! I am not trying to spoil anything, but Yuki ends up liking someone else! Have you even read the manga? He says-And I quote-"I tried to talk to Tohru like boys do to girls, but I just can't-blah,blah,blah&then he says-I was looking for a mother in her" Meaning tht he just wants to search for that perental love in Tohru! I mean, yeah, yeah-He's prince charming and all-But I think Tohru should end up with Kyo! He's so...KAWAII!(cute) Anways, yeah-That's my opinion and he does end up with Kyo-(How did that person find out Tohru ends up with Yuki?) IT'S KYO! Anyways, yeah...

I think that tohru will end with kyo becasue she likes not because he's the cat because she like the way he is even if he's not in the chinese zodic circle. Its a sad about the cat that the cat was fooled by the mouse who told the cat that the bonguet is day after tomorrow but instead is tomorrow where the race bewteen the zodic animals that who will be the first on to cross the finish line.

I think it would be fine if she ended up with either of them. Kyo and Tohru would make a nice couple and so would Yuki and her

KYO! She's the only one he can truly be with, even if Kagura accepts him...Yuki's so popular that I figure he COULD find someone else eventually...I totally prefer Kyo personally though...I was VERY happy that Tohru ended up with Kyo, he's my favorite anime character of all time...I understand that Yuki fans like how sweet he is, but I love Kyo's personality and how much more casual he is than Yuki...

ok, the hat that Yuki gave tohru is kyos. thats right. back when they were little and hated each other, kyo ran away from yuki, leaving his hat. yuki had it, but later gave it to a little girl who was lost(tohru) i think kyo should end up with Tohru because yuki can handle life better then he can. Kyo needs her. and tohru will find she needs him too. i know srry to spoil it. kyo is adorable. i like yuki, i just dont like how he handles some things. i hate akito!1 she i mean he is a jerk!

merged: 01-11-2008 ~ 02:42am
oh and both Yuki and Kyo show attitude ajustments towards toru. not just kyo. Yuki becomes more happy, and more sensitive. and he learns to get over the past he has to endure each and every day

merged: 01-11-2008 ~ 02:44am
for kyokunsiris, Kyo is popular too. if u recall when he went to school, a lot of girls went gaagaa over him too. now take in mind, it was his first time really going to school. the longer hes there, the more they warm up to him

merged: 01-11-2008 ~ 02:46am
he should end up with the student counsil girl! shes so perfect. an outcast just like him. she has a bad past too. they could love and confort each other. yeah that sounds perfecto!

With Kyo and the also have a child, waht i saw on a spoiler from somewhere, but im not sure becuase it also can be a fanart, but it looks so real, but she will end up with kyo thats true^^! (thankfully^__^)

Kyo is really cool...so is yuki but I think kyo is better...any way, They messed up the video anime of fruits basket a bit because of corse when they made it before ALL of the manga were out see I dont care they only made till where kyo gets changed into his "other form" in front of Tohru...but I mean AKITO...dont really want to be a spoiler or anything but Akito...is a girl.

Kimi

she does ends up with kyo but at the begining she seem to really like yuki.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.