Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket? Tohru ends up with who..? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket? Tohru ends up with who..? (spoilers)

Tagged under Fruits Basket

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Kyo... i much prefer with yuki...T.T

KYOUUUU~ She ends up with KYOUUUU

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Kyo! And i think thei were made one each other.

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

It would be Kyo no matter what.

She ends up with kyo.

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

yes! that's great cause I can't bear yuki!

I like both Kyo and Yuki, was expecting Tohru to end up with Yuki but was quite surprised that she ended up with Kyo. Anyway, both are good. =)

Tohru and Kyo~~ they makes a sweet couple combine~~

with that orange cat

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

toru and kyo <3
definitely they are for each other :))
no doubt.

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

i agree with all of you

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

definitely right :))

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

I like Toru with KYO~~~~
^^

fruit baskeeet! yeaaaaaaaaaaah

damnedhaven

damnedhaven

Poof KokoKrunch

In the manga, she ended up with Kyo which I think was cute. :D

The ideal course of life is a fictitious ideal of a human being.

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Yes, she ended up with Kyo.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

i am glad that she ended up with Kyo. :D the make a sweet couple ;))

I think shes with Kyo now, but maybe later on like when shes abot to get married or somethin, she'll marry Yuki!
:-| thats what i ate about love tringles, its just so hard to figure out who it is. And in the end, you're disappointed. :-\

merged: 02-07-2011 ~ 03:51am
[spoiler][/spoiler]:'{ YUKI ENDS UP WITH THAT GIRL FROM THE CLUB! T.T No offense but I think she ooooglay! (ugly)

but i think that in the end Kyo needed her more, and Yuki seems a bit cold. :D ;))

Are the series over? And for some reason, I cant picture Yuki and Tohru married. But I also cant picture kyo as a groom.

i believe it's kyo

the series is over :D
and the manga doesn't end with a wedding (i think). it's just that those 2 confess their love for each other :D

I think she should end up with Yuki, Kyo... I like him, but I kinda feel that Yuki is much, much better! he's so cute, nice, noble, ah! he's perfect!

Kyo! of course :D
i love cats xD

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.