Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Help/tips for my major artwork - Minitokyo

Need Help/tips for my major artwork

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i am going to do an artwork for my Higher School Certificate. now thsi artwork is to help me get good marks for me to go to uni. i am planning to do scencery backgrounds (realistic) but also it will be a fanstay colours and all. i just need some help or some tips to start my artwork.

i can get images of backgrounds and fix them up but they are too small for me and i can't resize them because i will lose it's quaitly. i'm trying to make A3 size artworks, doing them on photoshop cs2.

to sum it up i am trying to make a realistic wallpaper and hab an anime fantasy feel using dream-like colours and great effects....... my backgrounds will be more of a forest sence.

an example of the background i am trying to create is the link below [but will not use these of course these are just some influences to help me]
great background
the effects and colours
effects and colours
forest bg
a bg wif great effects and colours

there is much more but yes i hope u guys understand what i am going on about ><......please give me some help or tips please...thank you

well i'm not gonna lie ure in a deep rut here but are u trying to draw it or are u trying to ues computers to do your dirty work? this info would help alot

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

the computer

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

Quote by Bloodriden-Angelwell i'm not gonna lie ure in a deep rut here but are u trying to draw it or are u trying to ues computers to do your dirty work? this info would help alot

well I do agree with her since some are good with using a computer to draw (with the right equipment while others aren't) but if you having trouble with photoshop then try ask advice from some of the artists who made the examples. I do hope that helped and if nothing else good luck :)

I think it is a lot better to use the computer... unless you have the natural talent to draw and be an artist ^_^

Anyway, I wish you luck with your work

thank you, i can draw buy noy as good as others and painting is too much and i don't really lik painting on canvas >< i'm while i'm doing computers i'm also doing sculpture ^^

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

don't use an internet search for your stock image. you should take a photograph of your own, that way it is all your image. and if you don't think you can draw very good then don't be afraid to use reference images as a guide for your drawings. good luck. and remember, experiment with all types of colours, don't restrict yourself to a common pallette. such as monochromatic, or a diyad. good luck.

Signature

if u are using computers then i reccomend first knowing everything there is to kno bout the programs your using, next i think it's crutial that u make sure that your mous speed is at a comfortable level, also often times it's a lower quality but i find paint is a good porgram to use i mean it is a little dificult if u want impervious results but try your best

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.