Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 welcome to my world - Minitokyo

welcome to my world

is it good enough to be submitted here?

delete it
3 votes
fix it
11 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

here is the original scan
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/rene3088/ORIGINAL.jpg

here is my new wallie:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/rene3088/WELCOMETOMYWORLD.jpg

I need lots of comment (^^) before I submit this(T-T)
maybe about the colour or anything else x_x

:pacman: :pacman:

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Deleted the previous comments as they were spam. Now back to topic:

Would it be possible to have a full size link to your wallpaper? Photobucket resizes larger images and it's very difficult to make informed judgments on artwork when you cannot view it full size. For example, I cannot tell if those verticle bands on your wall is actually there or just a product of the resizing. Thus, perhaps you can try imageshack or some other hosting service so that we can have a fulll size view of your work. Thanks!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

fix it,it's good wallpaper

would be better seeing a larger sized pic, a bit too red for me, but the light effects are good

aiya.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

hmm.. the only thing that's disgusting for me is the vertical lines, what are those? maybe if you can fix it, it would be better.
don't really listen to me, that's just my opinion.

Pride comes before the fall

It's a beautiful scan, but I would like to see a larger pic of your wallie...
I don't like the vertical line, and the colors are a bit too much for me though I like how it look in the clouds, it make them look stormy ^_^

Signature
. ~ * ~ * ~ My Newest Wallie: Deadly Night ~ * ~ * ~ .

I am a member of COLORFULL WALLIES! ~ Free--Wallers ~ Sesshomaru-Luvin

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

The vivid pink of the flowers (in my opinion) tends to make the wall look very pink/red. Other then that the vertical lines obsure the image and spoil the effect of the wall. It looks like a nice world :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.