Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Help Me" New Rpg !? - Minitokyo

"Help Me" New Rpg !?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

after i play new rpg like wild arms. alter code f, romacing saga, magna carta, digital devil saga 2 and finished it. i really bored and i want to play new rpg's. i want to know new rpg's that i can play now can you help me give me a suggestion... i want english subtitle and the console is ps2. thank you....

Signature

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Try Star Ocean 3 or go to gamefaqs or Gamespot for reviews or ratings of games.

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

How about Dragon Quest 8 ?

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

if you like RPGs then you should try some strategy RPGs like Disgaea it may not be new but there is such to do in it.

Signature Image

7miLeDog

7miLeDog

Dark Ranger

Maybe is a good idea to play RPG Tactics games, like Fire Emblem, Disgaee, Final Fantasy Advance Tactics, Riviera etc...

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

so how was romancing saga IYO?

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Disgaea Hour of Darkness, man. it's hard to find, but i have gotten over 800 hours out of it, and would still be playing it, but my PS2 died. looks like its the "slimmer, more capable(actually works ) PS2." but yeah, Disgaea is the game.

morrowind , yeah its kinda old , but if you havent played it...

Star Ocean Till the Ends of Time
Legaia 2:duel saga
and if you don't mind it's dated graphics, Legend of the Dragoon for the PS1

deitygemini

Forgiveness

Umm, try playing Xenosaga episode I and II, Shadow Hearts I and II.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.