Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone played the DBZ Budokai Games? - Minitokyo

Has anyone played the DBZ Budokai Games?

Tagged under Dragon Ball

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Inoyaru

Inoyaru

InuYasha's Lil Bro

Has anyone played the DBZ Budokai Games?
If so, then what do you think of them?

Also, could someone tell me the name of the openning theme to DBZ Budokai 2?

Please checkout the thread for my Inu-Yasha Fanfic... You can find a link on my Userpage...

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

ok I've played them and I hate them. but thats just me. I love anime but I'm a gamer first and pretty all anime games BLOWS and the Budokai games are just pure crap. like I said this just me.

Signature Image

i only played 1 and 3

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Fyn

The best budokai game is the third one. But Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi is the best one, the fights make you feel like the series fights, a thing that was not achieved in the past three games. Besides you have LOTS of characters and a good story mode and lots of stuff, leave the Budokai games, play the Tenkaichi one.

merged: 12-14-2005 ~ 04:33am
Play the Tenkaichi game, its far better than any Budokai even if the third one was cool enough

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I played the third Budokai. Not bad even if I haven't unlocked everything yet (taking too much time).
Not have played Tenkaichi but I've heard it is very good, better than Budokai 3

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

I didnt really like the fighting style in the game. Too flat moves.. But i really like Tenkaichi!

Orokawa Ototoyo........

I played the 3rd one only, it was really fun only when you play with friends, we would do beam duels, and hand to hand duels, and it was so fun catching the earring when they tried to transform. Overall the game is alright but when you got friends to play with it's really nice.

I played the 3rd one and it's alright... i'll give it a 0.55/1 for the game...

Inoyaru

Inoyaru

InuYasha's Lil Bro

I'm looking for the Opening theme of Budokai 2... Could someone please tell me its name?

Please checkout the thread for my Inu-Yasha Fanfic... You can find a link on my Userpage...

ha. well i could get my boyfriend to talk to you. i swear he is an expert on those games. he made it to Z3 on the 3 one

Its a really good game now that i think about but my ps2 is broken so when i play it the bottom of the screen for ultimate moves and fusion and stuff is gone and its in black and white and i own the second and the third but im getting tenkachi. ive seen tenkachis graphics and stuff and they're really good so over all i would give it 3/4

i got it for PS2, because if you can aviod it, and you have multiple systems, you buy the games for something else, just so you dont have to play the gamecube. but i bought it for PS2 and it seemed to be a good game. it was realistic to the DBZ series, even the punches and kicks were monontonous. but thats ok, because after you pull a few of those, you get to SPIRIT BOMB people. what could be better.

I own all the DBZ games form Budokai 1-3, Sagas, and Tenkaichi. As each new game came out the previous one became absolite. When each one was new my friends would have tournaments and such but the old ones never get played anymore. Now they just accumulate dust. Too bad Tenkaichi was the last of the series. I would have liked too see how much improvement they could do. Oh and about the opening...it has no official name yet...just DBZ Budokai 2 Opening. Sorry if I couldn't help.
[img]http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/42911/Inuyasha2.jpg[/img]

Veggeh

Princess

I've only played DBZ Budokai 3 and I must say, I like it. It's very broad. There are loads of characters and items to unload, not to mention the new World Tournament options and the Dragon Arena. And you don't finish Dragon Arena very easily because there are 20+ level 99 characters to defeat... I don't know what the other games are like but Budokai 3 is VERY okay.

I've played Budokai and I thought that it sucked, haven't played 2 and 3 yet, but I do have Tenkaichi. I'd give Tenkaichi a strong 7 out of 10. It's pretty fun, but gets sorta repetitive with the moves. I'm in the process of getting Budokai 3 since I'm getting mix reviews about 3 is better then Tenkaichi (and vice versa).

twilightmage

twilightmage

Starmage

Yeah, and it sucks monkey butt. It fustrated my so badly that I go a headache! And I was just playing the demo! To tell you the truth, all anime games suck. -_-'

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

1 sucked.
3 was good.
that one after went back to being crap.

slide...

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

The Budokai games improved from installment to installment. the third one has the best fighting effects from the budokai fighting games. what's more it's has a complete set of characters from the saiyan saga up to DBZ GT.

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ive played the first one and that was alright, played a bit of 2nd one at a mates place, i rented 2nd and they gave me the wrong disc >_<, rented the third one, thats pretty cool with the flying around :D

Signature Image

kaisernoi

KaiserNoi

i only played budokai 3 but not perfect

Language ENG I'm not str..

I played Boudukai 2 and Techkachi (whatever the names are) and I must say, they are really crap. Not the programmers but the depth and skill needed for the game. It is CRAP. 99% of anime games sux and fighting ones from them normally sux and don't compare to real fighting games such as KOF, Street Fighter and Soul Clibar etc. If you are a fan of the series, you would probably delude yourself into thinking it is actually good or never experienced better fighting games. It is too basic, even for beginners.

kaisernoi

KaiserNoi

I was Dragonball PS1 part1 (don't remember SAGA) i like it.
I'm play is 100% ending.

Language ENG I'm not str..

Yeah i played them. It's decent, but still far from the Dragonball game i wanted.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

I played all of the DBZ Budokai, 1, 2, 3 and Tenkaichi.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.