Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fallen for a Friend (of a friend) - Minitokyo

Fallen for a Friend (of a friend)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

KuramasExlover

KuramasExlover

Rabbit Steps

Have you ever fallen in love with a friend or a friend of someone else?

I fell in love with one of my elder brothers friend. My brother probably knew since he always kept an eye on me or him. Plue he hated it when we flirted, but thats normal.

There doesn't always have to be an end to something

Fyn

Duh! Something like that happened to me too, it really sucks!
I fell in love with my very best friend and she walked away from me... Damn.
Now we dont even speak to each other anymore =(

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I have never fallen in love with my best friend's friend or my brothers' and sister's friend. I try to avoid it at all cause.

Because I think it will be very awkward if we happen to break up. Won't even talk to each other. Shoot each other mean looks. Yadda yadda... I've seen it happen lots of times to my friends.

So, I try really hard to avoid it. When anyone shows any interest in me, I immediately back away.

happygreendragonfly...does have a point........you can't put your best friend/sister/brother in that position where he has to choose who is more important...........unlesss yea...you know he/she is the one...which I dont' know how you would be albe to...

I fell for my best friend's older brother. More then likely the worst thing to do. >.<

He teased me all the time, and treated me like his little sister. Of course he flirted with me too, it was quite confusing I must say.... Not to mention VERY annoying >.>

kira0586

kira0586

~~~~~Kashino~~~~~

my brother is too young yet, so it can be happen to me...lol, but i fell in love for the bf of my sister, and the matter is that he broke up with her for staying wit me...i couldnt accept it, i refused him et forget him...he was my sister bf! i couldnt do this!you understand?

Xistence

Xistence

The goggles , they do nothing.

Quote by FynDuh! Something like that happened to me too, it really sucks!
I fell in love with my very best friend and she walked away from me... Damn.
Now we dont even speak to each other anymore =(

And that qualifies my thesis about "It's bumming to date your best friend".

Signature

yeah...once with a friend of the friend who actually liked me >.> sheesh..so complicated X.X

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.