Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The EXAMS are near! - Minitokyo

The EXAMS are near!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

My mid-year exams are like after almost 1 and a half week , so u "might" see a wallpaper during the next days , but to tell u the truth , im in the tenth grade and i have high grades (never failed) , and am good at scientific subjects (chemistry , biology) excluding physics :p , but i really suck at memorizing , never good at it my entire life , i take 1 hour to just memorize 4 lines! , so anybody has anytips , share it with me :) :D , since maybe after about 5 days , ill have to stay away from all my friendz in MT , but if i have a chance , ill try to stay up-to-date.

Note : i forgot to mention something , when it comes to studying , im sort of lazy , lol hehe :p

plus , wish me luck ;)

-----------
)_(-\/

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

my exams are today O.O

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

um.... don't stress your selfout and you sould do good

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I'm a HUGE procastinator!

I usually study at night, refreshing my memory. Then I go to bed about 11 pm, then I wake up at 6 am, then I review again over what I read the night before. Doing this makes me remember better and my brain cells "jump start" faster. I don't know if it helps you or not.

There's a study out there that says chewing gum can help you memorize. I chew gum all the time, so I'm not really sure... maybe you should try.

Good luck on your finals. Hey, wish me good luck, too! I have two finals tomorrow. After that, I'm SO DONE! It's going to be WINTER BREAK! Yes!

XTeK

XTeK

Child of the Violent Wind

Mine began yesterday. I can't wait until next week! :)
Good luck

3 more to go.... Try writing when u study, it helps, even if you never look at the notes again. Also, studying at night makes me remember the next morning, not sure how it works. Good luck on your exams.

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Good luck. I just finished mine today... need to throw myself down a well and drink caffeine.

Caffeine is your friend for revision... or at least mine. Not for exams themselves though. Makes me too jumpy.

Good breakfasts.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

my exams for college are this week

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hmm...memorizing. I wasn't that great at memorizing myself; but I'd wait until the class started, and...cram. But, when I did take the time to study, I'd read what needed to be memorized, over and over for a few minutes, then I'd take a break. Then I went back and would try to write it out. It takes awhile, but it did work...

Good luck with our exams.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

OMG... "The Day After Tomorrow" and I haven't study so... "Today Is Cram Day" :S
Hope the angels guide me through this ordeal...

"The Archko Volume" *not*

wa ha ha! I'm freed from the last exam now >.>
ahem..memorizing? I suggest u do a lot of revision and try not to repeat the same mistakes with the similar questions..works like a charm^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

LeeClow

LeeClow

The silent dreamer...

O.O I am horrible at tests...
We are having our exams all this week... it isnt very fun. >.<
But I bet you will do fine.
I wish you the best of luck.

Whoa, you'll are in really bad positions. But you see I'm a huge procrastinator so my best advice to you is not to pull all nighters unless you're really really need to. (I did it once on a 30 page Principles of Buisness test and got a messly 65%, of course the others didn't to well either)

My exams are in five months and this covers everything I've done in the last three years and I've recently try to study and nothing is really retaining in my head. Man I'm I doom.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

ack. . .

geology exam tomorrow
math exam thurs.
8-page religion paper due fri.
brit. lit. exam next tues

TOO MUCH WORK!

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

MidniteAnime

MidniteAnime

Midnight

yeah i have tons work too! My mid term is comming.... *sigh* and i have like a huge project to do. Everyday it is busy and is work work work

~Midnight~
ava

I already had two finals, on the same day no less >.< I still have one exam left, and then I'm free for Christmas break ^^

I understand what you mean about memorizing stuff... And I'm a Biology major! haha, how ironic XD I'm a huge procrastinator too, so I end up cramming and that doesn't do me much good...

Maybe you can use flash cards to help you memorize things? Depends on what you need to know I guess. If it's like formula/calculation stuff for chem, you can just do practice problems. But for that other stuff, either doing a chart or using flash cards should help. I remember using flash cards for stuff I had to learn. They're pretty handy too! Just put them in your pocket and you can pull them out to study from if you have time on your hands... Like sitting on the bus on the way to school ^^

Good luck to all those who have exams and assignments to do! And for those who are done... You suck. Lolz, jk.

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

I'm in the middle o them. Tommorow's exam: Physics.

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

he he... i'm almost done with my exams.. except for me, they are end of session exams, did 2 translation exams last week, and passed them both ^^, and i had 4 this week: 1 yesterday (map of the world, which i think i'm failing), 2 today(another translation and Chinese), and 1 Thursday... fast counting... YES! i only have one left XP and it's a Japanese test... could be so much worse... ^^

and what i suck at is not memorizing, it's comprehending... reexplaining concepts we saw in my own words >.< but that's just me...
hey! mikare, flash cards are a very good idea, speaking of which, i have to do a lot of them to study for my Japanese test... shoot... >.<

i'm also a fairly good procrastinator, i hate it, but i can't help it, too many distractions around me ^^'

well, good luck with your exams everyone ^^

That's funny... my exams are this week... I love getting High grades but I hate studiying... I also hate stupid know it alls who think they're a shoe in for the dean's list!

Hate that was once love os the worst form of Hate... hate that that never forgets or knows forgiveness... It is hate that is unmerciful.

our exams are finished and school finishes in two days for us...^_^ anyway, good luck!

Tomorrow my last exam, an oral one. Anything of the last 2 years of any subject can be asked, me hatesss.

some of ya guys are soo lucky to have finished exams , and i even didnt start :s , anyway ill do my best and ill do as told to make myself memorize , and if u think the problem that if i can pass or not , its about satisfying my parents with high grade , cuz if i dont get 'em , im toast for the whole holiday , so 'till i finish , HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL! :D

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

Well if your talking about memorizing notes, I have a method but its pretty lengthy so I dont know if you would want to try it. But, what I do is make a synopsis or a summary of the notes that I have taken in class or if you dont like your notes the chapters out of which the test is coming from. After doing that the point is not to memorize the stuff word for word, but to extract the concept of what the stuff is talking about. So that key words then spark a whole world of meaning and understanding. I hope that helps any if you understood it. :D

Good luck everyone! Oh and you have problem memorizing notes? I think you shouldn't cram memorizing it... sine what I've always done in the past was er... study everyday, that makes you memorize things without you really noticing... so you don't study too much during exams...

Another thing is... NEVER memorize things word by word... that is unless your teacher says you really have to for a certain thing or line, but other from that, just understand and learn how to apply it, then it would be easier to memorize ^_^

I've already finished my exams two days ago, so Merry christmas to all! ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.