Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [POEM] Unreacable - Minitokyo

[POEM] Unreacable

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Hey everyone! Okay this is my very first poem that I've ever submitted on Minitokyo. I don't write alot of poems but I love to read them. I couldn't really think of a title to this poem so if you have any suggestions please give them. Any kinda comments good or bad are welcome, so here goes. I hope you like it.

Eyes wide open
My body deathly still
Tears stain my face
My screams of pain your thrill
As I slip into the darkness
Something pulls me back
Freedom gets farther away
And I'm right where I started at

Ther's nothing you can do to make this pain reced
Your attempts are in vain
As I slit my wrist and watch myself bleed
A warm crimson liquid seeps through the cut
And a familiar pain washes through my soul
The bitterness, the pain, the tears I shed at night
Secrets of my past begin to unfold.

That was it. I know it's not as good as it should be but I tried.

merged: 12-14-2005 ~ 06:05am
Okay I need to clarify this. The title of the poem is unreachable instead of unreacable. I didn't know how to change it so the only thing I could think of was to post it.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Wow...
That's incredible. I totally get an emotional impact. This is "deep" if I could say that Yamichi.
This poem is somewhat short, but effective. .::nod,nod::.
You've a way with words.
And this is a good poem for your first submission. I wish I could see the others you've made before.
Great poem Ladyai-chan, and I can't wait for more poems.

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

I'm not so sure.... but I don't want to be rude... I mean if this is how you feel. Your feelings are the only thing that you really have. But I myself didn't see any of your feelings in there.

not bad...u have the emotions but there's some stuff u needn't put inside like And I'm right where I started at
wouldn't it be better without the at?
and they're not merged well enough but nice try^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Wow....this is a very emotional and deep poem! You did a very nice job on it! Keep uo this awesome work! You are a very talened person, just to let you know!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Wow! Such a deep poem, you've done really well for a first time! Cool and well done! ^_^ Cyas.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Vash90

Vash90

Anime Lovers

I think it's quite good for a first timer...
Keep on your work...

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

For your first poem, thats one hella of a poem. Good job. However, the last line, "Secrets of my past begin to unfold," just didn't fit with the rest of poem. You can try to rewrite it so that it fits with the rhythm. I did enjoy the development of the story, so pad yourself on back for me.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.