Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzuka - Minitokyo

Tagged under Suzuka

page 1 of 1 12 total items

anyone knows when suzuka 23 will be out?

will be out with subtitles, do you say?
broadcast in japan chapter 22: november 30th
23: december 7th
24: today, december 14th

if you will and you understand japanse, you can see the raw here http://www2.l33t-raws.org

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Suzuka manga is licensed by Del Rey, and will come out next august as one of their M (18+) manga series.

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

your kidding? imo 18+ is a bit high, but thats me

Its a cool show and 25 came out today :P.. lol manga from suzuka 18+? Thats just funny...

lol havent u seen the manga for suzuka?
well if u havent...its pretty ecchi, u wouldnt expect it if u just saw the anime

aiya.

yeap..in the manga it's really ecchi

I saw a few of them , but thought it would be almost identical.. I know other series the manga is good and different like Negima and Elfen Lied.. I love the manga in those series oh..and I cannot forget GTO :D

I wouldn't of expected Suzuka manga o be ecchi... I will check out more eps them of the manga.

[img=undefined]undefined[/img]

Yeah, I was surprised how ecchi the manga is. Nudity and all. I actually was a little dissapointed with the manga. The art is quite good but the story seems to spend too much time setting up fan-service elements (especially in the earlier volumes).

Manga was ecchi? lol I must find the manga!

Yea I was rather surprised when I saw the manga lol

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.