Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here thinks that Stellar should have lived instead of dying - Minitokyo

Who here thinks that Stellar should have lived instead of dying

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

:\ It's so sad that she died. She was my most favorite character(for a girl) in GSD. She was my crush! ANd Shinn and Stellar looked good together! I wish someone of non importance(Ex. Yuna's Fat FAther!)died instead of her.

So what do you think?

Stellar was a good character in GSD it was kinda sad she did die but if she didn't the whole GSD series would have changed which probably is for the better since GSD isn't on par with SEEd plus it lead to motivation for shin to destroy freedom leading to the constrution of strike freedom...so i guess her death for necessary for the story to proceed... ^_^'

Who is the enemy?

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

ME! ME! ME!~~ AWW CMON! Shinn is going to kill Kira even if Stellar didn't die. For his family of course! And the Chairman hated Kira right? Shinn who believes in the Chairman can kill Kira [a.k.a destroy freedom] for the Chairman.

SO what I'm trying to say is Stellar shouldn't die!

Shinn's fan here!
Stellar's fan here!

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Gee, im glad u love Shinn LilKittyCrazie..

Anyways, it is really inevitable for Stellar not to die. You see, she was an experimental object. You could see that she was dying when she was at the infirmary of Minerva. Without her usual dose of medication or so to say, she could have died.

Besides, the Earth alliance was broken. Even Neo Lornoke left the Earth alliance and joined Archangel. So how is stellar going to survive? Besides, what she was, was totally ethinacally wrong.

So there, even though i HATE LUNAMARIA being with Shinn (dat doesnt mean i liike Shinn) and i prefered Stellar, so even if she still lives, she will be in pain and suffering. HENCE, Stellar should have died bcos it at least brings the emotions of GSD.

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by KamilleBidenStellar was a good character in GSD it was kinda sad she did die but if she didn't the whole GSD series would have changed which probably is for the better since GSD isn't on par with SEEd plus it lead to motivation for shin to destroy freedom leading to the constrution of strike freedom...so i guess her death for necessary for the story to proceed... ^_^'

Hmmm............ You're kinda right and as the poster above said. She might have died even if she wasn't killed. I wish they tried to find a way to look for a solution to her extended condition though.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i think she's better die coz if she don't die Shinn wouldn't be focused to kill Kira and destroyed Freedom .
(the best scene i've ever seen in the series)
but it's kinda dissapointing to see him defeated by Athrun coz he shold be more powerfull after Stellar's death and then he could deatroy all of his enemies.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

she destroyed half of europe why the hell shouldnt she die, she was evil but since shinn was inlove with her he couldnt see it.
i hate shinn
i hate stellar

she was a living cpu and her role was to serve zaft and i doubt the amount of thinking she was capable of doing.

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I completely agree that she should have either lived or died later on, perhaps at the end of the show. Many things would have been different, but hell, the show started going down hill around the exact same time of Stellar's death and Kira's reappearance as the ultimate bitch, er coordinator! ::giggles:: Really, I love Kira ::huggles him:: but he's not nearly as cool as Stellar.

Quote: Anyways, it is really inevitable for Stellar not to die. You see, she was an experimental object. You could see that she was dying when she was at the infirmary of Minerva. Without her usual dose of medication or so to say, she could have died.

Besides, the Earth alliance was broken. Even Neo Lornoke left the Earth alliance and joined Archangel. So how is stellar going to survive? Besides, what she was, was totally ethinacally wrong.

While I see what you're saying, Stellar is still a person. She was used as an object. That to me, says more than anything that she should have gotten a chance to live and be happy. And the fact is, she never chose to be that way. And who's to say they couldn't have gotten her off the drugs? There should be hope for everyone.

Which is why I believe that one of the extended or one of the clones should have lived. It would have showed hope and the desire to live... and it would have been better. I mean, wouldn't it have been better that someone who people have given up on or said to have no chance, make it?

Ethically wrong or not, this is an anime series... and blaming the person for what society has done to them (clone and druggies) and saying that they deserve to die is like blaming a cancer victim or someone with aids. At least in my opinion.

And I know that Shinn would have stayed by her day in and day out waiting for her to recover/get off the drugs. It would have been beautiful. ^^

Signature Image

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote: And I know that Shinn would have stayed by her day in and day out waiting for her to recover/get off the drugs. It would have been beautiful. ^^

I agree! but is it true that Stellar has a sister? I think it's just a rumor though.

I think atleast one of the extended should have lived...coz well it just too predictable when all three die and its like seed aswell...i would have liked to see maybe a new series of gundam seed and have a living/surviving extended and see how they were effected by their traning and without drugs etc....

\(^o^)/

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by revontuletI think atleast one of the extended should have lived...coz well it just too predictable when all three die and its like seed aswell...i would have liked to see maybe a new series of gundam seed and have a living/surviving extended and see how they were effected by their traning and without drugs etc....

Also a good point I mean, what if they could fight alongside kira as well? It would have been nice for Stellar to join Kira and fight Zaft and Destiny gundam! I would really like to see how Shinn deals with that.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote by revontuletI think atleast one of the extended should have lived...coz well it just too predictable when all three die and its like seed aswell...i would have liked to see maybe a new series of gundam seed and have a living/surviving extended and see how they were effected by their traning and without drugs etc....

Yes, that would have been awesome! Although I would prefer it be Stellar, it could have been any of them. I mean, for having such little time in the show, I think they have a pretty large fandom. (them and the guys from GS) I know I would have loved to see more about the extended. The idea of them is so intriguing.

Signature Image

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Stellar suppose to live and continue to be in the next SEED series. I wish she didn't die....but sadly..she did. Well...she's one of the prettiest gurls in SEED after Lacus...at least that wat I think.

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuStellar suppose to live and continue to be in the next SEED series. I wish she didn't die....but sadly..she did. Well...she's one of the prettiest gurls in SEED after Lacus...at least that wat I think.

Ya! I agree! She's prettier than LAcus! (Peace to all!)

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I honestly think Stellar is the prettiest girl in GSD. Fllay, Murrue, and Lacus are all up there too. But Stellar just stands out for me. ^^ <3

Signature Image

Stellar should have lived, (so sorry to ShinnxLuna fans!) I don't know what could have happened in GSD if she was alive. Luna is cool and all, But i hate her for being with Shinn!

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I was really surprised when she died, because it looked like they would kinda live happily ever after in the OPs. But I guess that's what made it even more dramatic when she did die, the fact that it was so unexpected that a couple would fall apart in that fashion. But I think it was inevitable, that a main (she's kinda main) character would die. Otherwise the series would have been worse than it already was.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

I really like her and i really sad when she is dead. She look cute when together with Shinn and i think Shinn look cute and kind when with her. (I find when Shinn with Luna, he is not like that).
I hope that she is still alive and happy with Shinn, but i think her death is inevitable because none of zaft or earth that really care about extended's life. The only thing they care is the strongest living weapon or the important "guinea pig" from the enemy's experiment.

Too sad.

love.. is unlimited

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I think she deserved to die. She deserved to die because of her actions of killing so many innocent people. And besides, seed had its share of characters coming back from the dead, so who needs another one? Especially Stellar. She would've been a dead weight to shinn anyway because of her conditions (sorry stellar fans, this is my opinion. no offense.) I like LunaXShinn more now than StellarXShinn, partly because of this fact.

Rumors about stellar having a sister are kinda bogus. How did this rumor come up anyway? The only way this can happen is if she was cloned and there was no mention of this anywhere. If there is, please tell me, because I seen the stellar's sister thing way too many times...

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

I was a little unhappy when Stellar died. She was such a beautiful and naive girl, and Shinn needed someone by his side like her at the time. However, I don't think that Stellar would have been a realistic help to Shinn later on. I'm not saying that she was unimportant. When Shinn was so dismal in the beginning, Stellar uplifted his moods and made him truly happy. However, because of who she is, and because of who she will be if she lived, the relationship did not work. Of course, I prefer Stellar to Lunamaria much better, but at least Lunamaria is on his side (Z.A.F.T.) and she shares their beliefs. If Stellar continued living, she would have been a huge burden to Shinn and it would not have worked.

These are the facts, but personally, I really did like Stellar. I, a huge Lacus fan, (don't get mad at me, Lacus fans) actually thought sometimes that Stellar was the prettiest character in the whole GSD series. And we needed a cheery, innocent soul like Stellar in it, with all the fighting and killing. However, she did kill..... quite a lot..... anyway, what I'm trying to say is, she helped uplift everyone's moods, including the fans, however, would not have helped Shinn in any good way in the future.... Thus I believe it was right that Stellar died.............. sorry, no truly, I do like her! ^^ .......

Music.

i kinda felt bad when Stellar died......she looked realli cute with Shinn (even though i dunt realli like him) maybe she would've been happy with Shinn if she got a chance to live!

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

Rakusu-chan

Rakusu-chan

Angel of Light

It really is a bummer to see Stellar die. She was really one of my favorite characters. I have to agree that her death was inevitable. After all, death seems to be one of the major themes of the GS series.

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I feel sorry for Stellar, because she really did have no choice being who she is, and what she has to do (personally though, I'm not too fond of her character, she either talks like a 3-year-old and can't string a complete sentence together, or yells like a maniac...)

But like her or not, Stellar's a doomed character. there's no way really for her to live in their world normally. She would have to die at some point, whether sooner or later is up to the plot. She's created for the purpose of fighting. and even though she is human in some aspects, people who control her life deem her as a weapon.

Like Rey said to Shinn, if she has a chance at life, she probably wants to live it, meaning that Stellar wants to live (she's afraid of dying), but the fact is, she can't live normally.

When Shinn returned Stellar, he made Neo promise to "return her to a kind and warm world, without any wars or mobile suits". Although I'm a little angry at Neo for breaking his promise right away, I can see that he really had no choice. because Stellar being who she is, the only way for her to find peace, without wars or fighting, is if she died.

and I think Stellar would've been happier dying than trying to live. esp since Shinn was with her.

and yes, she did kill a lot of people with that ugly hamburger-shaped gundam. it wasn't exactly her fault. but you can't really blame Kira for wanting to stop her.

as for Shinn, I agree with hope917:

Quote by hope917Shinn needed someone by his side like her at the time. However, I don't think that Stellar would have been a realistic help to Shinn later on. When Shinn was so dismal in the beginning, Stellar uplifted his moods and made him truly happy. However, because of who she is, and because of who she will be if she lived, the relationship did not work. If Stellar continued living, she would have been a huge burden to Shinn and it would not have worked.

Even though I'm not too fond of Luna or Luna/Shinn, I do think that she's better for Shinn than Stellar, because she is his comrade, and she heals his heart somewhat. I see their relationship is based on need, the need for comfort, a shoulder to cry on. and that's what Luna offers him, and what he needs at the end of the series esp.

and even if Stellar had lived, there was no way for her and Shinn to stay together. the EAF has the technology that ZAFT doesn't when it comes to extendeds. so unless Shinn defects to the EAF, there was no way he would bring her aboard the Minerva again (esp since they want her as a guinnea pig).

i really thing she should have died cos she was my fav, she was hot. stupid kira! Though the LunaxShinn couple was nice, i still dont think she should have died

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.