Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here thinks that Stellar should have lived instead of dying - Minitokyo

Who here thinks that Stellar should have lived instead of dying

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

I definitely wanted Stellar to live ... she was just so nice and kinda innocent ... and how she appeared in Shin's life ... and then that stupid Neo >=0000000~~~~~! her destiny was just so sad ... :(

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

I really like Stellar. Definately a hundred times better Luna x Shinn :x No offence though. But if she didn't die, she would've gone round killing so many innocent people. :\

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Why does it have to happen?
I really don't want Stellar to die..I really don't want it to happen. She's one of my fav GSD character. I kinda pity Shinn for losing Stellar (They look so good together...I even cried at the episode when Stellar died..*sobs, sobs*). But I have to admit that Shinn X Luna is also nice.

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

I kinda like her character.........until she went berserk in that HUGE gundam and leveled the whole city,not to mention countless civilians.

After that,i was praying for her to be blown up by Kira or something...........

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I think that Stellar should not have died, she was quite nice and I liked her a lot... but I feel that she was somewhat happy when she died, at least, shinn was with her at that moment

(sorry if my english is bad)

well i didnt really care whether she died or alive but as long kira and lacus ok im happy^_^(sorry)hm..stellar is my 2nd fav female character after lacus and im sad with it..stellar is soo innocent but when she fight..argh!im scared even she in television!even that,i think she should died for this story to go on....maybe she rest in peace...

Rinslet

Rinslet

Yorozuya

uhmm...i think that i just got spoiled xD

Stellar is so cute even when she's asleep... So sad she died... shinnXluna didnt get my attention at all unlike shinnXstellar, but i think it was for the best. so sad...

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

for stellar that and happy ending for her because she's phantom pain....

ME LOVE STELLAR!
Stellar shouldn't have died, she should have went with Shinn....

merged: 04-05-2006 ~ 10:11pm
me no like Luna x Shinn pairing. >_<

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

man i felt sorry for shinn that stellar died.. shinn sure suffer since from the start.. stellar should live.. and be with shinn all the way!

I didn't want her to die, but I thought later on that she would have not much of a use anymore in the series... since the rest of the extended died, and 'Neo' moved out too, Stellar might've been left lost and confused since she depended on 'Neo' a whole lot, and Kira wouldn't have been attacked and you know, all those events after Stellar's death would've changed.

Aside from that, Stellar was still sick, and if ever she was saved by Shinn, she would've been alone all the time in the infirmary since he was always out fighting. She would've died a more painful death. (You know, her sadness and sickness could eventually lead to death.)

So in the long run, she (unfortunately) had to die too.

Definitely, i wanted Stellar to live. She's so beautiful, innocent, child-like and adorable. I just love her! And Shinn is so insane with her, they're a great couple. Actually, i kind of hoped that Kira died when Shinn destroyed the Freedom. No offence, since i haven't seen Gundam Seed though my friend has provided me an detailed explanation of the storyline... Stiell, Stellar shouldn't have died, that would symbolize hope for the extended humans. uhh, anyway I think Neo is too cruel although he is also a victim...and I thought that Shinn could have been more loyal to Stellar instead of falling in love with lunamarai so quickly... And what's with the last episode where stella says the'll meet tomorrow?

Quote: And what's with the last episode where stella says the'll meet tomorrow?

Yeah... I was wondering too... probably since Shinn might die or something. I think he was around half-dead, half-alive after the Destiny was destroyed so if ever he did die, he would've been with Stellar "tomorrow".

(I know... this is going off-topic. I'll stop here.)

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by Justice48

Quote: And what's with the last episode where stella says the'll meet tomorrow?

Yeah... I was wondering too... probably since Shinn might die or something. I think he was around half-dead, half-alive after the Destiny was destroyed so if ever he did die, he would've been with Stellar "tomorrow".

(I know... this is going off-topic. I'll stop here.)

Don't Worry, I also wondered about that too and I also believed that shinn was half dead when she saw Stellar's soul.

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I don't want anybody in GSD died,especially Stellar.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

i was suddened when she died... but it's alright with me when she did.

stellar was trully the sweetest gurl in destiny, of course she should have lived (so shinn wouldn't have copied the memorial aerithxcloud scene -_-')

However, Shinn doesn't deserve her -_-'

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by Lemsstellar was trully the sweetest gurl in destiny, of course she should have lived (so shinn wouldn't have copied the memorial aerithxcloud scene -_-')

Lol! I remember that scene in FF7 too. hehehe

WAAAHH *sniff* stellar is so hot!

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

I was crushed when Stellar died. She was exactly what Shinn needed when he was depressed about things and out of control. The way he acted after he let her go was just.. unbelievable. ^^; The way Shinn acted on his impulses showed that he very much loved Stellar. Their relationship was so, so sweet. Third OTP~

JuMbLeBoY

JuMbLeBoY a.k.a JUM

Pfffft she killed Heine so NO!

Well but again she would be something like Rey (who isn't gonna live long) because she isn't a normal human anymore, just a piece of equipment. In this sense it is sad.

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

I think stellar dying is unavoidable in seed destiny since it's an important ground for further story development..

but stellar dying THAT early probably led to the self-destruction of the seed destiny storyline. her death resulted in the very early elimination of the naturals, leading to the tiny island of orb vs the whole colony (or planet) of zaft battle, leading to the crappy ending...

personally though, i like stellar. she didn't deserve to suffer such fate.

she should die, because if she don't, how many more destroy gundam will she pilot to kill ?
although she is quite cute, she is insane when she pilots a moblie suit

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.