Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should Asuran return back to ZAFT? - Minitokyo

Should Asuran return back to ZAFT?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 11 total items

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

I was wondering, if Asuran wants to find an answer to why he's fighting, he can join Kira but why return to Zaft only to betray them YETT AGAIN?

So, what you guys think? Should he have returned to ZAFT?

No...why should he return to zaft when he knew it was wrong...and he couldnt live without kira lol.

\(^o^)/

NO! He should know better than that now... after defecting twice... he won't want to go back... he'd rather stay with the Clyne Faction and ORB which would do better for him...

Asuran should NOT defect to ZAFT again.

if he does, it would demonstarate disloyalty and a lack of trustworthiness. he should be shot if he hopped on ZAFT's side again.

he did what he did cuz at the time athrun felt powerless and zaft was the only place where he felt he could gain some power and do something about the situation between zaft/plant and earth alliance...besides he got brain washed by dullinal too...hehehe...but he should have stayed with orb and helped cagalli instead of rushing off...but it's kinda weird seeing athrun in a orb uni imo...

Who is the enemy?

Well... Athrun was with Kira, Lacus, and Cagalli, but being with them at the time didn't really give him any answers - not with tension rising once again between Naturals and Coordinators. You can tell that he was pretty much at a loss for what to do- after all, Cagalli had her responsibilities in Orb, and Kira and Lacus were still healing from their (mostly Kira's grief), Athrun didn't really have anything but to stay at Cagalli's side. Frankly, that's a waste of his talents but what could he do? His reputation as Patrick Zala's son and as a Coordinator wouldn't go too well if he had chosen something more active (as in the military again).

Really, his only option was to wait around some more until the situation in Orb changed (Archangel crew and co. included), or join ZAFT and do something from within the institution. It was a pretty good idea, I think... too bad he was so confused about the whole ordeal. He would have been a very effective character (from a macro perspective of the series) had he joined ZAFT with a more clear mind. As it was, he was far too confused about what's right and what's wrong and who he can and cannot trust to be of any/ much help. He kept repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

... Eh, so maybe he would have been better off hanging around Orb a bit longer... but what would that have accomplished? Cagalli was just as useless there in Orb (at the time) as Athrun was when he rejoined ZAFT...

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Yup! They would've not been entangled in the destroy mess for too long if Athrun were with ORB, they would've not really lost too much either if he stayed at Orb... and he doesn't have to use all his abilities in order to gain his happiness right?

He can return to Orb now that the war is over... It is not a good idea to return to ZAFT, he might be manipulated or something...

Geez... this is one of the times I wish Cagalli were here to knock some sense into the guy ^_^

AkiraKiriyama

AkiraKiriyama

Feldt Grace

I think that Athrun can do great things in Zaft. He could become a member of the council, and then , the gichou (Chairman). He is honest and with good ideals, so I think it would be the best leader for Plant. He should be more self-confident, though.

He would be wasted in Orb, Cagalli is enough for the sake of that country.

And then, they're not truely in love, so what can he do there with her? I hope he falls in love with Meyrin! ^__^

Signature Image

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Quote by AkiraKiriyamaI think that Athrun can do great things in Zaft. He could become a member of the council, and then , the gichou (Chairman). He is honest and with good ideals, so I think it would be the bet leader for Plant. He should be more self-confident, though.

He would be wasted in Orb, Cagalli is enough for the sake of that country.

And then, they're not truely in love, so what can he do there with her? I hope he falls in love with Meyrin! ^__^

yup i agree with this guy he's just wasting his power in ORB/Clyne Faction and
i think he's better be Kira's Rival or even enemy coz it seems weird to see them together.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

LacusClyne306

LacusClyne306

*Fields Of Hope*

I think it is better for Athrun to leave Zaft....n follow Arcangel and/or ORB.....just like n the anime...he cant help much in zaft..only continue to do the wrg thing...end up still need to find Kira them....so..i think is better to leave zaft...

Signature Image
First u must decide,then u must follow through."
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love and also
GundamModelClub, Member of Kira and Cagalli, Member of The-Red-Knight, Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Well, I think he should retun to Zaft. Dont get me wrong but I would love for him to stay with Cagalli. Just that I thought he was so much better in red zaft uniform than the Orb uniform. LOL. If he could wear a red uniform in Orb, than stay at Orb would be just fine. LOLZ!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.