Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there really affection between AsuCaga? - Minitokyo

Is there really affection between AsuCaga?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

I admit i do LOVE ASUCAGA but there has been rumours saying the relationship or rather the love between Cagalli and Asuran are just love between COMRADES. Nothing else.

I think not! They are both in LOVE
So, what you guys think.
Bear in mind their relationship in Destiny as well.
XD

Not according to animage. It said that asucaga was a misunderstanding and cagalli doesnt really like athrun. That was quoted by the plot writer of GSD. After reading that many people in japan was kinda upset.
I dont think what she said should be accounted for, its up to u to see if they are in love.

\(^o^)/

AkiraKiriyama

AkiraKiriyama

Feldt Grace

it is true, they're not in love. Both Morogawa and Fukuda talked about it in two interviews. Thet're olny comrades, and they kissed and stayed together because of the circumstances that were sad for both of them (like Lunamaria and Shinn) Cagalli will never choose Athrun instead of her country, and you can see how on Destiny their relationship wasn't passionate. After the ring, the foloìlowed they own purpose, and when they met in Crete, they barely talk each other. On Archangel too. They're are sad because theur relationship finished, but it wasn't a big love. In the reality, this kind of relationship often occurs, so from my point of view, it isn't strange.

Signature Image

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Its really sad isnt it? I love them both...they look so good together......oh gawd, i think im gonna cry...

the producers are so cruel!

where did you get these rumours....are they reliable sources...becuase it seems to be affect everyone...for saying such a hurtful thing......in terms of the rumour..........I have no idea....

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

nope, they said its from an interview from fukuda.. and yet, a fatal flaw that fukuda make...again.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I'm going to stay positive and hope they'll show signs of them getting back together in the christmas speical! :D

Who is the enemy?

omg i read the interviews and i was so upset too. i think that, they really are in love. and in destiny it might seem like they're not passionate,,,but the way athrun talks and looks at cagalli(and vice versa) is not ur typical "close comrade" relationship.

I've thouth they were a nice couple in Seed... even thouth it was a little artificial, they move so quickly and it doesn't seem to me they were really in love but understand each other's point of view.

And in Destiny they seem to have fallen out of love... after all that happens (IRL) and I would like better if that stays so. When I look at them, I feel sometimes they are more hurt by their ego and felt they didn't understand each other as well as what they have thougth.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Although fukuda said that asuran and cagalli are not meant to be together, I still believe that they're together even if in the christmas special they do not show it...

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

LacusClyne306

LacusClyne306

*Fields Of Hope*

haha....i think they r really in love...only they dont really meet each other much in the anime.....tat's too bad....but there r sure willing to wait n love each other....tat is wat i think..haha....wish all those rumours abt not true love isn't true....LOL.. Kira n Lacus is a heavenly pair.....so...i think Athrun n Cagali will too...

Signature Image
First u must decide,then u must follow through."
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love and also
GundamModelClub, Member of Kira and Cagalli, Member of The-Red-Knight, Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb

Cagalli and AThrun are in love there is NO doubt! Just read opinons on other forums and you'll see that there is SO much proof that it blows away the unbelievers! Plus where do people get this stuff on the creators saying that Cagalli and Athrun will not be together! That is totally BS! First of all some of the sights say that the creators say that they will end up togather and some sights say that the creators will not end it with them together. It's just RUMORS that become screwed up the more they get passed around (did you ever play telephone as a child! And know your relaying info that first had to be translated from Japanese to english(which depending on who does it cant be unreliable) then thousand of people who might have been tired, read it quickly and interpreted it wrong and wrote it wrong, then you have the fact that some are against Athrun and Cagalli pairing which write unreliable info that is taken TOO seriously, the craetor may also been pulling our legs so that we dont find out what happen till Seed 3! (If there is one cause who knows if thats a rumor or not) and some people look at or watch it and think one way while other think another way! ( It's like asking which is better cats or dogs! everyone has an opinon based on experience or what is seen.) so when deeper meening is being serched for it can go in diferent dirrects) My opinon is Athrun and Cagalli Forever! Why you might ask? Because I belive there is to much evidence supporting them to believe otherwise (if you want to argue go right ahead cause I can disprove it! ) and even if they dont end up together I will still say they are together as will many Athrun and Cagalli fans! And if they kill one or both of them off then you got alot of mad people *unless it is romantic but it would still be infuriating* Anyways Athrun and Cagalli Forever!

Kazi-chan

Kazi-chan

Asucaga

Fukuda says that it is only a comrade in arms relationship and nothing more. But I don't think it's true in my opinion I think they do love each other but Cagalli had to do things for ORB's sake all the time and stuff like that.

Anyways I've supported their relationship and do not want to stop now. So anyways, I love Asucaga and will keep on supporting them! Asucaga 4ever!~

In the Christmas special I saw screencaps then they hugged ^^
I really want them to be together no matter what Fukuda says.

I don't believe that what they had is just love between comrades! it's so depressing to think of it that way. i think that they were both in love though i admit that cagalli loves athrun more than ahtrun loves cagalli.

The producers should better think twice before indulging themselves to put asucaga relationship to an end! they were so meant to be with each other!

I really really love this couple more than anyone else!

how can they not be in love?athrun n cagalli is the only couple that i love in the series!this is depressingT_T

i want them back together....

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

If someone were to ask me to name any couple from Gundam SEED (Destiny), my immediate answer would be Athrun and Cagalli. They look like a couple in love more than anyone else in the story.
I'm not bothered about the rumour at all. Even if those words really came from the author, I still choose to believe that the couple is in love because that is MY intepretation of their relationship after watching 100 episodes of GS.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

I dont like this couple... ^^u but... if he is in love with her... U__U
anyway... the show dont really show so much :P
there is so much thing about Kira-Lacus ^^U

~ We can fly together ~

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Here's my take:

Athrun and Cagalli do love each other. But just because two people love each other, it does not mean they are suited to be a couple. I adore Athrun and Cagalli as a couple, but I can see where they might go their separate ways.

Their relationship does seem like a comrades in arms. They got together during the war and then directly after the war, Cagalli heads to ORB to be a politician. That's incredibly stressful on a relationship. And their's happened so quickly... and they're just teenagers. Intelligent and pretty mature ones, but still just kids...

They obviously hold affection for each other, but Cagalli's decision to marry Yuuna ruins it, imo. I don't mind her holding her country first, but that was such a stupid decision it isn't even funny. For one, was she following her heart? What would have been gained by marrying the guy who had complete opposite ideas for your country than you did? ::shakes head:: Someone said that Cagalli loves Athrun more than he loves her... I don't agree with that. But anyway, now that they have both apologized, we'll just have to see how things go from there.

I'm open for Cagalli and Athrun being reunited, or Athrun getting with Meyrin. Or even someone else. Same for Cagalli. ::shrugs:: It was a nice couple to watch, but Destiny kinda ruined it for me.

Signature Image

I don believe tat they're not love too..
I mean they look so so swt together..
Esp tat time Athrun slipped the ring into Cagalli's finger...
Athrun And Cagalli 4eva ^^

akikaede

akikaede

NERD

Destiny really ruined it...
They are my favourite couple in GS. However the producers seem to like KiraLacus a lot but not AsuCaga. What a pity...
I want to believe that they are in love, hope it will turn out this way...

noooooooo! why? puuuullllleeeeaaassseee, let them be together forever in the end!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

According to Morosawa in an interview, the AsuCaga relationship is a very complicated and misunderstood relationship. But the interview hints that AsuCaga's relationship isn't the one everyone wanted, but a different kind of relationship. It also hinted that AsuMey is an official couple too so we don't know whut will happen or who Athrun gets wid until maybe next series. Here's da article thanks to aestilitz:
http://community.livejournal.com/asucaga/156077.html

As for my take on the subject, I think that they do have feelings for each other. It does show in the end of Seed and in GSD. I mean, c'mon, why would athrun giver her a ring? I dunno but it all came tumbling down when Fukuda made the two not as lovey-dovey like everyone wanted, but stating that it was feelings towards comrades. This is BS imo, but hey, Fukuda made it. I love the AsuCaga couple but if it turns out it doesnt happen, then I am for an AsuMey couple!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel they really are in love with how they are with each other and the gving of the ring in GSD.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

FreeGSD

FreeGSD

for u 4 me

******DONT READ UNLESS U WANT TO GET SPOILED!******

im sry to tell u guys dis
but athrun and cag breaks up in the next series
athrun gets 2gether wif meryin after xD
and had kids =O

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.