Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FAQ - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AWS

AWS

A.mman W.ar S.oftware

The FAQ section in About, the one that say's it should explain the credits is down. For quite some time might I add, for instance I haven't even been online for a month and it was down then too and also I was bit dishearted by not being able to download the pics that I wasted a good 30 credits on :). Now I'm back after a month and all the pages I've tried so far are free so I'm trying to figure out what the hell the credit's do now? some sort of christmas special? :)

Login:Harry Gorman
Password:Blue-Eyed Boy

You use the credits if you need to dl more than 30 things in a single day... if you don't come every day by example or if you think it's better to spend one day downloading instead of doing that every day.

Otherwise, it's a good training to use wisely money *joke*.

merged: 12-16-2005 ~ 03:47am
I've forgotten that when we make submissions, create a thread or a group, we have to spend some credits.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Free Download Quota - You're describing the Free Download Quota which is discussed in this thread. Member almina pointed out that members are given 30 counts for the free download quota before having to expend credits for downloads. This count is reset each day and does not accumulate to more than 30, so there are no extra downloads that could be gained for not downloading any gallery items.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by SilentMasamuneFree Download Quota - You're describing the Free Download Quota which is discussed in this thread. Member almina pointed out that members are given 30 counts for the free download quota before having to expend credits for downloads. This count is reset each day and does not accumulate to more than 30, so there are no extra downloads that could be gained for not downloading any gallery items.

Please remember to search before creating new threads. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.