Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (quiz)If you were a cat.... - Minitokyo

(quiz)If you were a cat....

page 1 of 1 22 total items

The full title of this quiz is "If you were a cat what color would you be and what would your name be?" but i could not fit the whole title into the subject bar. :hmpf: here is the link to the quiz. http://www.quizilla.com/users/BrightDarkness182/quizzes/If%20you%20were%20a%20cat%20what%20color%20would%20you%20be%20and%20what%20would%20your%20name%20be%3F%20(with%20pics!) i got:

You are a tabby cat named Charlie! You are lazy but always are looking to the bright side! You hate it when people call you 'Charles' or 'Chuck'. You just hate it so much! But you'll see the good in pretty much anyone! Well, maybe not Elijah, but he's a lost cause. Having killed like 24 people and all...

BattleRoyale

BattleRoyale

Darkwarrior

Here is what I got ^^

You are a grey cat named Shadow! You are a bit of a depressio but you get cheered up by you favorite music! And role-playing! You may be violent at times but you are usually nice but a little sad. Try and hang out with Tabby or Calico cats. They'll help with they're bright-side-vision-thingy. They can see the bright side in pretty much anyone. Get them to help you bring out your bright side and a beuatiful friendship will be born!

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

http://www.miltonanimalhospital.com/images/Korat.jpg

Your name would be Elijah and your a Korat cat from Thailand! You are suppossed to be good luck but I came up with the cat Elijah and you kill your owners and have succesfully assasinated 24 people that have spent time as your owner. You are sadistic and cruel. You also are obsessed with silk!

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Quote by masterjesse89http://www.miltonanimalhospital.com/images/Korat.jpg

Your name would be Elijah and your a Korat cat from Thailand! You are suppossed to be good luck but I came up with the cat Elijah and you kill your owners and have succesfully assasinated 24 people that have spent time as your owner. You are sadistic and cruel. You also are obsessed with silk!

Same here!

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0763138258.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgYou are a siamese cat named Champagne! You are cutesy and funny! You love to dance and are hyper a LOT! You probably like the color pink or light colors! Your an optomist!

You are a yellow cat named Dazzle! You love nature and are kind and sweet! You love being around friends and your easy to love! You wish you could help others but you can't help everyone so sometimes you get down and its kinda hard to get back up. But you'll be cheerful again in no time!

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

You are a white cat named Sophie! You love people and being the spotlight! You just love to be in the thick of things and hate it when people keep secrets. Your probably really popular!http://www.animalfriendsrescue.org/images/animals/cat_snowy.jpg

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

You are a grey cat named Shadow! You are a bit of a depressio but you get cheered up by you favorite music! And role-playing! You may be violent at times but you are usually nice but a little sad. Try and hang out with Tabby or Calico cats. They'll help with they're bright-side-vision-thingy. They can see the bright side in pretty much anyone. Get them to help you bring out your bright side and a beuatiful friendship will be born!

shadow is the name of my dog XD! but this quiz described me well...ahaha

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

You are a siamese cat named Champagne! You are cutesy and funny! You love to dance and are hyper a LOT! You probably like the color pink or light colors! Your an optomist!

...I...I....I hate pink.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

http://www.shelteranimalsrescue.org/images/sargrascal.jpg

Signature

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0763138258.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I got this
You are a siamese cat named Champagne! You are cutesy and funny! You love to dance and are hyper a LOT! You probably like the color pink or light colors! Your an optomist!

very interesting quiz.

I frigging hate pink! XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0763138258.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

http://www.shelteranimalsrescue.org/images/sargrascal.jpg

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

komrov

komrov

"Fear not the psyker."

Your name would be Elijah and your a Korat cat from Thailand! You are suppossed to be good luck but I came up with the cat Elijah and you kill your owners and have succesfully assasinated 24 people that have spent time as your owner. You are sadistic and cruel. You also are obsessed with silk!...yep...cool...

Signature
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gate unbarred and unguarded." - Librarian (Warhammer 40k)

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I got this as my results: You are a grey cat named Shadow! You are a bit of a depressio but you get cheered up by you favorite music! And role-playing! You may be violent at times but you are usually nice but a little sad. Try and hang out with Tabby or Calico cats. They'll help with they're bright-side-vision-thingy. They can see the bright side in pretty much anyone. Get them to help you bring out your bright side and a beuatiful friendship will be born!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

http://www.miltonanimalhospital.com/images/Korat.jpg

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.