Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of .hack//tasogere wo udewa densetsu? - Minitokyo

What do you think of .hack//tasogere wo udewa densetsu?

Tagged under .hack//SIGN

page 1 of 1 5 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

There's the question: what do you think?
For me, this anime stinks. A way too dishonorable to its predecessor, .hack//sign. I loved the latter, but not this rubbish, to say the least.
Your opinions, please.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

did you mean
.hack//legend of the twilight bracelet ?
well the manga of this series is better than the anime.
i agree, the anime has a really....really weird ending..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

does anybody know, where can I find torrent for the OVA?

every link i find is dead...

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

yah, if your talking about .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet, then i can see why your dissappointed. its a different theme for sure, but i like it, because im pretty hardcore .hack fan, but i can say its not as good. its suited for a little smaller age group i think. my younger sister loves it, and i couldn't stop watching if i tried

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Speaking of .hack// anyone see previews for the game .hack//G.U. ? Holy crap that games looks like the shiznit.

Yeah Legend of the Twilight Bracelet was a little strange. I didn't exactly love it, but the Manga is much better.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.