Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a nickname? - Minitokyo

Do you have a nickname?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Hiya MT'ers! Just wanted to ask you a question.

Do you have a nickname?

If so, how did you get your nickname?

If so, Do you like your nickname?

If not, do you want a nickname? If so, what would you want it to be?

I have a nickname: Kiki.

My boyfriend started calling me kitty kitty as a "pet name", and it just went to Kiki. Its grown on me, but his nickname is more popular than mine. His is Pookie, and everyone calls him that. :)

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I have several nicknames.

At the place I used to work at, my nickname was Grasshopper.
I was called Grasshopper because I was new and hyper.
I didn't really care much for the nickname. Call me and I'll answer was my attitude.

Having a nickname would be fun. I don't know, suddenly I just want to be called DRAGON!

My other nicknames were Happy (given by a teacher), Chi Chi (by a friend), and Nuku (by a friend).

I used to work in a wearhouse and when I was there I aquired the nickname pigpen... I was the smallest guy there so they sent me to clean out all the small corners in the back of the wearhouse underneith 4 ft racks... and I'd come out covered in black dust... hence the name.

my nicknames are :
monkichi --> my name's mona everybody call me mon and then in high school a friend started to call me monkichi like the monkey character from japan.. and so at high school i was known as monkichi.
monchu --> i don't know how it started but a friend started to call me monchu and now everybody call me tht.. ^^! i asked my friend why she calls me monchu she said she remember her friend's monkey called monchu..
why am i always nicknamed after monkey..

'' live life to the fullest''

My current nickname is Coconut! I called everyone coconuts & coconut minions, so when they see me, I'm Coconut. I'm also STALKER when I see one of my friends.. because I always ran into her at the weirdest places at school. :)

i was on the swimming team in high school for all four year and during my freshmen year a senior game me the nickname Lamchop, because my last name was lam. i still like it today and ppl still call me that. also the freshmen on the team say i'm the legendary lamchop. but how am i legendary if i'm not that old?

My nickname is Jay Jay the Jet Plane. Because my name is Jason, everyone started calling me Jay, then they started calling Jay Jay the Jet Plane.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Well, in my school some classmates used to call me "Chiris", which comes from "Osiris", which is my real name. I really like that nickname, but people rarely call me like that T_T

My parents call me "koki" I really don't know where that came from, but I got used to it and it doesn't bother me at all.

My best girl friend calls me "Arreje", which is kind of a made up word that means "friend" to us, and I must say I like it :)

My boyfriend calls me conejita (actually the "n" has that funny thingy used in spanish, but I can't post it, since it won't be showed the way I want, but to make it clear, it isn't 'bunny', ok?) and I like it, it's cute :D

Anyway, it would be really nice to have one invented my the MT members or something like that, but since I'm not extremely noticed here, I don't really think that's gonna happen ^_^'

I have a lot of nicknames but the main ones are....
Sticky, short for GonnaStickYa (gamertag for xbox live) also called Sticky off of xbox live too.
Im called by my last name at school, its Schoppel and pernounced like Chapel. every1 at school like it and it reminded them of the Chappelle show on comedy central.
Those are the 2 main ones anyway. :D

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

My nickname when I was playing with friends growing up( at my old house) was Monkey demon, now my nickname is my username, Silverwolf.

Well i wouldnt call it a nickname...coz well i never knew my name was supposed to be pronounced as 'eye mi' not 'amy'.
So i introduced myself as amy...most people call me amy.
..one guy always calls me Hamy or Maimy or Mummy...:P
Japanese/asian friends call me ai-chan.

\(^o^)/

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i have a nickname, its Chief

lol

started in year 10, one guy started it and it just went from there, and seeing there was two other guys in my year that had the same name as me, easier to say the nickname lol.

But as for the reason or origin, its pretty much unknown lol, just caught on one day, really only friends from school and people who went to my school call me that lol

got it on my School Senior jumper as well :D

Signature Image

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

My friends call me "Kimi" and its okay! My true name is Kim, so it isnt such a huge change! ;)
My friends called me Kikichi either and how you see at my Nickname here I like it! :D
Do you wanna make friends with me? And call me Kimi too? *g*

Dont make me cry!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've got a couple:

kitty: we call my best friend Wolvie, because he's like Wolverine and another of our friends is like Rogue. the two of them decided that i was like Shadowcat (smart) so they started calling me kitty. (don't we sound like comic book geeks... ^_^')

nanao-chan: cuz i look like her. ^_^'

sketch: it was my name when i was a camp counselor, and also because i like to draw.

Signature Image

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Do you have a nickname?
yup its Silent

If so, how did you get your nickname?
i thought it up based on my personality

If so, Do you like your nickname?
Of course

Signature

My nikname is Yaro. I recieved it by my third grade teacher, the teacher could not pronounce my full name so it got simplified. Since then it spread and everyone started to call me by that name, at least those who could not pronounce my full name. Yes, I like it, it sounds interesting.

I have a few nicknames but the main one is milk.. >.> they deciphered it from my actual name..at first I hated it but now I'm so used to it that if u call me by it I will answer =.="
wtf... the other one is.. yo what's up?! I know that is weird cos it's a sentence actually but they deciphered it from my name again =.=

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I got several ones.
And it is not kusco : this one is my friend's.
When I was in middle school, my nickname was Sonic because of my hair style.
When I was in high school, it was Jackal because of the movie I like (with Bruce Willis and Richard Gere)
When I started college, my nickname was FAQ (because I was asking too much questions during class)
Now it's Baku but it's just a personal nickname I use with my cousin.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Back in grade 5, there was another person who ahd the same first name as me, so people started calling me "N" because that was the first initial of my last name. I don't really mind it.

i got a lot of nick name ! all because of 1 person in my school who like 2 make fun of me ! but all those does not last 4 long ! i have nick name 4 conservative chick ! i donno izzit call that way in english ! i got that name because i was in school doing a keychain of a chick ! then my frenz just gimme a name out af it ! there was a time i am doing cross tich ! sewing something in school ! then my frenz gimme a nick name tailor ! d nick name grow 2 miss tailor , tailor of 5 science 1 ( my class name ) , n last major tailor ! there was 1 time also i was watching a korea movie title jewell in d palace ! d main actor of d movie name is changqin ! she look quite like me n this make me another nick name changqin ! i have 2 much nick name that i could nor remember it all ! just 2 say i don't like any of d nick name ! but just ok with me because i have some fun with all those funny nick name ! hehehe ... yea i will love 2 have a nick name that sound better !

ok lets see.

my friend tonya called me: sunshine a lot. i didnt mind it when she called me that but if any of my other friends did id hit em :)

another friend jana sometimes calls me jeffers....i dont really like that one but i let her and only her call me that.

a few of my friends in gym call me the Monk. dunno why

this dude josh calls me the dark master since to him i seem like a really evil dude :)

but mostly everyone else just calls me jeff. i hate my full name jeffrey. im prob gonna get my name legaly changed, prob to setsuna since thats my all time favorite name

chepe

chepe

chepe

Yeah, Chepe comes from pepe, that comes from Jose

It's the mexican way to call a guy named Jose

[b][/b]CHEPE

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

Yes..my nickname is chan ^^U
I gained this nickname coz there's another called Francisca (as me) and her nickname is Pancha so we needed to find another nickname....and a friend of mine said "chan! your nickname will be chan!"
That is how I gained my nickname :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

they call me Bean....cause they say my nature of making funny movements (hip thrusting ) looks like him.

Origin is back in high school, guys who know me well will know my reputation as a gangster, and therefore called me San-ko (third brother) and people who know me as a friend would call me Bean. I can be funny at times, but when I am serious, these people call me San-ko.

Nah....for me, I like the name i have, so yeah, call me Bean, nevermind that, but don't abuse it and think u can just brand me anyway u like. Otherwise...San Ko will return...(threatening look)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.