Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a nickname? - Minitokyo

Do you have a nickname?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

I had a couple when I was still in high school but the one I mainly get called now is "Debs". It's the shortening of my full name, Debbie and pretty much everyone calls me that. I like it as well. Nice and simple, haha.

hm well mine's Libertine cos I got the word Libertine tattooed on my arm...i got the tat cos i love the band The Libertines. I like my nickname cos that's what I am :)

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Apart from Maya or Anaxa, in real life I have 3:

Lulu: there was a program that a sister liked a lot, and that character was like me. So, i'm nicknade like that since I was a little child
Maria Naná: Related to my rewal name
La Pocha: I think it came from a horse named Pocha, that açn uncle loved it very much.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

I got a few

Guy(From ShirtguyNhan used by my cuz
Nian Ji(Used by the girl I like)

Feathers..its the new black

DarknessInTheLight

DarknessInTheLight

eyes are the windows to the soul

My nickname is Ryo. ^^
People call me that becasue I am so into the yugioh bakura ryo. lol. iam so obsessed.

Signature Image
Thanks to Spystreak for making my avatar and Sig!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivelent exchange. In those days we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

how about just frosty.. lol. kind of a nick I give myself which ppl end up calling me by to avoid all the other ppl with my name in school and work.. >_> kind of funny but it seems where ever I go theres always at least 3+ ppl with my name.. X_x

Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Do you have a nickname?
Yep yep; a couple, actually.

If so, how did you get your nickname?
Some are shortened forms of my name, and others are from my interests (for example, "Flame" came from my love of fire *_* and my attitude, I guess XD )

If so, Do you like your nickname?
Yes, for the most part. Sometimes it can a little odd, because people mistake me for someone else. Example: one of my nicks from MT friends happens to be the name of another user, so when someone called me that in a chatroom, it confused the other people in there. I do love Flame, though... :)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Dannesley ! :) well i dunno how i got this but i luv it anyway :) *pronounced* Dan-es-lee*

Seriously Dont hit kids..........THEY'VE HAVE GUNS NOW!

My nickname's soon gui (pronounced gu-an-ay) which is the name of one of the local chinese delicacies around here...

I got it cos some smart guy yelled that out and I responded, it's mighty similiar to my real name too, and my friends noticed... so...

Banana.
Because it rhymes with my name Rehana.
It's an ''ok'' nickname, I've gotten used to it since I've been called it since little.

<3

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

i heve some nickname...

in my house : sister...i'm the oldest one...
in my school : mar-mar, ath, zala's auntie,,and so on..
with my friend : marina

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.