Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to relax when you can't after working full days? - Minitokyo

How to relax when you can't after working full days?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Here's the observation:

I work 10-12 hour days, all according to my own will and ambition. Now, after work, I visited some friends and family where I received massages in a jacuzzi. However, none of those relaxed me, nor did the added wine afterwards. It's like a tension that won't go away by regular means... meditation and other forms only temporarily allow the mind to handle the day. The body is what I am focused here in this discussion, what can I do about it?

Is my solution only to slow down on work or are there other ways to calm the mind and take over matter?

I really didn't know where to put this, but I would love some input from anyone. Ohh, and I work in insurance, dealing with all types of people all the time.

-repeat-

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

for me...is to surf the internet and talk to my friend.. or maybe just turn on the computer will help me get my energy back ...^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

actually, allow ur little brother here to say a word or 2 ;)...
1. first of all, contradicting what Kryuzei said about getting on the computer... scientificly it was researched that sitting on the computer long hours is a main "Depression" factor... this is why you find most of the people around the world in such a manner... even though, this case might be a factor to ur everyday life Jasaiyajin-sempai... however, there are alot of ways to deal with this case, i can't really mention any of'em at the moment, although, primarily is trying to rid yourself, even if a bit, from being on the computer...

2. What you need right now my friend, is to take a break, as for me, who is a person that knows what does working alot means, i'm tellin u this... ;)...
u need at least a 3 month period break ^_^

I hope some of that works...
sore-ja!
====================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

for me is to play music! that helps a lot

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

HAHAHAA, I WISH I COULD TAKE A BREAK... ;P

I always listen to music regardless of how much I work, before and after.

Sometimes life just hands you a couple handfuls, which part do you drop if you can't hold them all?

-repeat-

Read a novel, read some jokes...

Watch a movie, a serie, take a walk in a beautiful place...

I don't think I'll like working that much... try to use more wisely your time.

But well maybe a break is needed.

Me quite suspicious that the wine resolves things.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

See this is what you do...

whatever you like doing, do that

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

I think you can't relax because you assume that you haven't accomplished enough. So you always think of how to improve for the following day. So you need something that will have an end, thats enjoyable for you, and gives a work out (need to get rid off the stress). I recommened sex, it can solve anything in man's life.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Hmm... well sleep could be a factor. It helps me and I've been working/ studying a lot recently. I agree with leosama84, you might want to take a break. Hope you feel better. =P

I personally suggest the punching bag method if you have the energy. Nothing like beating the crap out of something to make you feel better.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

tv. something funny, preferably. simpsons, family guy, just plain stupid humor that you dont have to pay attention to.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Go to a pet shop and stare at some fishies!
It reduces stress. :)

Air traffic controllers have stressful jobs, therefore they have fishes in a fish tank so
they can look at to reduce stress.

Signature

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

sleep well... take a wk or two of vacation leave go far away don't bring ur mobile phone or laptop. juz relax. that's all.. u'll come back recharge

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

i was in the jacuzzi for 2 hours with friends, soooooooooo relaxed now... ~_~ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~

-repeat-

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

go for a swim, swim as hard as u can, don't think nothing, just swim and go hard.
after 2o laps, rest, and then go for more if you can, by the time u have finished. U will be releived to know u now feel good and relaxed physically, then...the sauna and jacuzzi can come in. after which, watch a movie. drink green tea. Good for you recommended by a fitness geek like me.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

PAche

PAche

hoarder

just sleep.or eat.if you cant sleep or eat, do some form of excercise till you are so dead tired all you want is your bed.the work out sorts of divert your attention

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

dude sleep, sleep is always good for the body and mind. Or you can spend one day "doing nothing" like watching anime, or sleeping all day, or just be relax in your home eating and watching some old/new movies that you like. Just spend some time in something you like. For me just watching some anime make me feel relax cause believe me work can really "kill you" of stress. Just be relax and remember take life easy cause we only have one. Well i just hope that help. c-ya!

xange

xange

~white bunny~

I relax taking a hot shower and then going on the comp. ^^

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.